CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Ladies..its whatever works best. If you feel like they don't need to know because it will mess things up..then PLEASE keep it under the cover (hahaaheee). Mine is just a sex maniac. He works out a lot and makes his stamina too much for me. I be saying in my head...alright already!! Go away!!!

I'm rolling over here.

:rofl:

Hiya Katie! How're you doing today?

Hey Mac and Here.... :hi:

I am ok... today is Hubby's 31st birthday! So we relaxing at home! :happydance:

YAY for hubby at home on his birthday!

Any big plans?

Tell MrScooter we said "Happy Birthday"

He says with a HUGE smile on his face "Thanks!" :winkwink:

It really does! he was home the whole day yesterday too! But it is his birthday, so my rule is, he can do what he wants on his birthday! :winkwink: well, to an extent, lol! :winkwink:

YAY! Sounds like an awesome couple of days!

He says with a HUGE smile on his face "Thanks!" :winkwink:

It really does! he was home the whole day yesterday too! But it is his birthday, so my rule is, he can do what he wants on his birthday! :winkwink: well, to an extent, lol! :winkwink:

YAY! Sounds like an awesome couple of days!

Yeppers, things are getting better, day by day!!!

now my chart is another story...I put in my temp today, and a temp for tomorrow and it says I o'ed on cd16/june 28! The 1 day we didnt have sex! ](*,) :nope:

But I am being positive about it...at least I o'ed at all and I o'ed earlier then normal on the 50mgs! I never thought I would O on 50mgs when it took 150mgs to make me o at all when I conceived my daughter! :shock: :happydance: So I am excited and hopeful about the oing and if I dont get pg this month, I am even more hopeful for next month! :winkwink:

Yay scooter! Glad things are getting better for you and DH!

Sounds promising, Katie. If you BD'd on the few days leading up to O, that should even be enough, but I'm so excited to hear that you're Oing on the meds.

Just had a Skype date w/ the OH from work. He usually calls on his lunch break, but every so often, he surprises me by pulling out the IPad and trying to steal a neighboring building's WiFi. Silly how much it makes me smile to see his face in the middle of the day ;)

Yay scooter! Glad things are getting better for you and DH!

Thanks! :thumbup:

Sounds promising, Katie. If you BD'd on the few days leading up to O, that should even be enough, but I'm so excited to hear that you're Oing on the meds.

Just had a Skype date w/ the OH from work. He usually calls on his lunch break, but every so often, he surprises me by pulling out the IPad and trying to steal a neighboring building's WiFi. Silly how much it makes me smile to see his face in the middle of the day ;)

I am just gonna play it by ear every day! And see what happens, but I dont think I will test until I am late or as close as possible that I can hold out! :haha:

I am happy for you, Mac! I love surprises like that, :winkwink:

I"m so bored! I don't won't to work though..LOL

Lol, here!!! U never answered my question, I dont think! What do you want me/us to call u on the thread?

Lol, here!!! U never answered my question, I dont think! What do you want me/us to call u on the thread?

You can call me here. Scared someone else I know that is ttc might find this board and tell my mom. I don't want her to know until I am..Cause then what can she say? LOL...She just finished saying that its not the right time to be having babies because the world is so bad.:wacko:

Hey...If you're just tired of using here..I guess i could come up with a codename.....

I totally understand you, Here... I'm terrified (for a number of reasons) that ppl will find out I'm on this board and ttc, so trying to keep it on the downlow.

Sorry your mom's such a pessimist about it all though. Just wait till she has that grandbaby in her arms :D

I think that sounds like a good plan, Katie. Playing it by ear is smart, but hard to do. I understand... I always think I'll hold out testing, but it's hard.

You can call me here. Scared someone else I know that is ttc might find this board and tell my mom. I don't want her to know until I am..Cause then what can she say? LOL...She just finished saying that its not the right time to be having babies because the world is so bad.:wacko:

I didnt know, I am sorry! I will call u here, if thats what u want! :winkwink:

Yeah, maybe we can come up with the "Mothers who dont want us to have children club!" :dohh:

Hey...If you're just tired of using here..I guess i could come up with a codename.....

No biggie, I will use here!!! :winkwink:

I totally understand you, Here... I'm terrified (for a number of reasons) that ppl will find out I'm on this board and ttc, so trying to keep it on the downlow.

Sorry your mom's such a pessimist about it all though. Just wait till she has that grandbaby in her arms :D

I think that sounds like a good plan, Katie. Playing it by ear is smart, but hard to do. I understand... I always think I'll hold out testing, but it's hard.

Thanks Mac! I say that now, but now I am pretty sure that will change close to af being due, lol!!! :winkwink: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->