CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Ooh... super secret spy codenames... that's cool. Whatchu got, girl?:coolio:

oh...can you get ewcm anytime. REmember when I was getting it when I drank the juice. Or do you just get it when its time?

oh...can you get ewcm anytime. REmember when I was getting it when I drank the juice. Or do you just get it when its time?

I know women with PCOS can have it anytime throughout the cycle...I am not sure about normal women, lol! As I am not normal, and I have PCOS, lmao! :haha:

I had some EWCM several days AFTER O last cycle. This cycle I've stopped checking, once I figured I was past O...

So homework: Pick out SSSCNs ;)

And YAY for nobody in the office, and laughing out loud!

I know right!!! We need some bad to bone screen names!!! We so need a board that's chat...LOL

we soo need a real time chat...anybody know of one? besides yim?

HOLY COW, I haven't tried this yet, so no idea what it'll kick out, but I just googled "Super secret spy code names" and it came up with a name generator. I'm ROLLING.

GO, girls!

https://quizilla.teennick.com/quizz...ss-guys-want-to-have-a-girls-name-as-a-result

Edit:

My name is Samantha Malone.

:rofl:

I found this one:

https://www.grupthink.com/topic/5133/What_is_your_super_secret_Spy_Name

I got:
Tootsie Chicken Hump... weird!

Haha you gals are all funny! I am not telling anyone in my family either (or his for that matter). I don't have much family anyway so that isn't hard. And we already talked about how his mom doesn't care for me and that feeling is mutual - so no love lost there. Even our friends don't know - most of them are childless and plan to stay that way. The few friends we have told have reacted poorly.

It makes me wonder why we should be in "hiding" that we are TTC. It kinda p!sses me off actually. :-( I am glad I have this board for support.

And I will start thinking of a SSSCN! :)

TX, people are crap, is what I've decided. I'm very thankful that our families are supportive, at least. Or will be, once they know, lol. OH's mom's been asking for a year, and my mom knows we want to... eventually ;)

And get crackin on a name ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->