CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

My new name is........Crusty Feather boob!!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me...OmG!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm am cracking up right now!!!!

Thanks Scooter...that was too funny...that link you posted.

I guess I am the only one that wants a dangerous and mysterious name... I am a true weirdo, lol! :wacko:

These are some good names I should be writing them down. Emily...I know a Madison, but its still a very pretty name

Yep, she wasn't even named until after she was born...we couldnt decide, so I left it up to my ex! It was between Madison, Emily, and Kaitlyn(or some spelling of the name!)..

Look at my chart. If i would use the first temp I got when i got up the night before which was 98.0. I would have o on the 17 like i thought. Remember I took 2 temps. one from the first time and then a second

My first mind kept telling me to use the first one

I think u o'ed on 6/28! just like me!

have u tried a few different temps to see if it changes, I dont think it will...

hey here, did u try putting the other temp in for that day to see what happens???

only on future days. Not using the first temp I got the other day. I was sitting here and I was like why not use a true temp that I documented and see what happens. Ok..I always get gassy the first day past O. and that would mean I o on the 28th. OH MY!!!

ok, so u havent used the 1st temp, the one u took earlier in the morning for that day, to see what it did, if anything??

ok, so u havent used the 1st temp, the one u took earlier in the morning for that day, to see what it did, if anything??

Not until just then. It is what it should be. I just kept thinking that something is wrong. Always even looking back at ALL my other charts. I o the second day of a positive opk. Always. :duh: Why didn't I think to use my first temp I took for that day. :nope: I'm such an idiot!!

ok my loves..I'm headed home..I will chat when I get home. Thanks for helping me pass my day quicker...Lots of love my girllie girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->