CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I think u should use the temp that u got at ur normal time of day, since u slept 3+ hours...I just didnt know if using the other one would change anything...

Okie Dokie, I know I will be here, lol! :blush:

Hi Macs...The sun is out and I'm home...woohoo!

Woohoo! That's awesome, ssscbuddy!

I'm home too, but once I get my butt in gear, I'll probably spend the day sorting through stuff that needs to go in the shed. :(

I see you got your crosshairs. YAY!

I know Yea!!!! What I did was study my past 6 charts and saw my pattern. I checked the first temp that I was confused on on one day and I felt I should have used it but was doubtful. So I knew if my temp went up today that I was in there. I will never take two temps again. Too confusing. DH reminded me that I didn't sleep right away anyway because I was talking to him (waking him up because I couldn't sleep. Anyway...besides all that..I feel good about my chart. Now..my pattern matches up with my other charts. I was really starting to wonder what the heck was going on?...so enough of me worrying about temp this and temp that..I will only temp one time from now on. I"m excited though!!!! heeheehaahha

i do hate that chem extended my cycle to 30 days...but why complain...its not going to change anything!!!:thumbup:

I know Yea!!!! What I did was study my past 6 charts and saw my pattern. I checked the first temp that I was confused on on one day and I felt I should have used it but was doubtful. So I knew if my temp went up today that I was in there. I will never take two temps again. Too confusing. DH reminded me that I didn't sleep right away anyway because I was talking to him (waking him up because I couldn't sleep. Anyway...besides all that..I feel good about my chart. Now..my pattern matches up with my other charts. I was really starting to wonder what the heck was going on?...so enough of me worrying about temp this and temp that..I will only temp one time from now on. I"m excited though!!!! heeheehaahha

i do hate that chem extended my cycle to 30 days...but why complain...its not going to change anything!!!:thumbup:

:thumbup: I had one night like that, because OH was having a really rough time... we 'fell asleep' on the living room floor... around 2... then I woke at 4:15, 5:45, 6:45, and usually temp at 7:15. Finally went to bed at 6:45, slept until after 9, but... I went back and forth and back and forth on that one and finally decided that at no point did I get enough sleep for the temp to be right. I don't even remember what time I took it... I thought about taking 2, but ended up deciding that one way or the other, it was inaccurate, and a weird enough situation that there was no way to know how to adjust it. I just disregarded that one all together.

If it had been O day, I'd have kicked myself, but I honestly didn't know how to fix it, so :shrug:

I figure MOST of the time, one temp's not going to matter so much, right? Trying to quit stressing about it. The weirdo days just tend to happen when I'm looking for something specific THAT day. lol

What did you do that extended your cycle?

:thumbup: I had one night like that, because OH was having a really rough time... we 'fell asleep' on the living room floor... around 2... then I woke at 4:15, 5:45, 6:45, and usually temp at 7:15. Finally went to bed at 6:45, slept until after 9, but... I went back and forth and back and forth on that one and finally decided that at no point did I get enough sleep for the temp to be right. I don't even remember what time I took it... I thought about taking 2, but ended up deciding that one way or the other, it was inaccurate, and a weird enough situation that there was no way to know how to adjust it. I just disregarded that one all together.

If it had been O day, I'd have kicked myself, but I honestly didn't know how to fix it, so :shrug:

I figure MOST of the time, one temp's not going to matter so much, right? Trying to quit stressing about it. The weirdo days just tend to happen when I'm looking for something specific THAT day. lol

What did you do that extended your cycle?[/QUOTE]

Only thing that I can think of is the chemical pregnancy in May. That's when things changed. I hope it doesn't mess anything else up.

Hi everyone,

Wow, you all were busy chatting away while I was sleeping last night!!
Had to catch up on a few pages..

So it look like O today...but think I'm out this month because of no :sex:
We had a busy day and could not even get a quicky sqeezed in today..sorry TMI.
Will still try to get DH to come have some "coffee" later on tonight if he's not to busy at work.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well and have either been busy with BD or are looking forward to some!

I'm officially in the TWW now, even though fertility friend has not confirmed OV yet. I had 2 positive OPK's and really hope we have caught the eggy!!!

Good luck all!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning, ladies ;)

Here - I hope that it all comes back to normal for you :(

Hiya TX :D

Snip! You're not out yet, lady... make that man come home, LOL

Hey Popcorn! We were just talking about you! I *thought* you'd be back around now, because I'd remembered you saying something about taking the pre-O time off. Welcome back to the 2ww :D

Goodluck Popcorn!

Happy Fourth of July (weekend) everyone!

:icecream:

Awww...Do you guys have any big plans for the 4th!!??

Just the typical fireworks! ((wishes there was a patriotic smiley))

What about you?

What r yall doing? everybody is quiet now...

Hiya Here!

Been running around all day. Finally settling down for a few while I wait for OH to come home... how about you?

We went and got ice cream..Double scoop french vanilla:thumbup: I came back and wanted to see what you ladies were up to and no one was chatting..:nope: I can't remember were we this slow last month on the boards at this time?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->