CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hi Ladies. my pelvic u/s was yesterday. they did a transabdominal and a transvaginal the results wont be in for some days, i was told if there was an issue i would be called :wacko: thats going to have my heart pounding if i see the docs number early next week... hope everyone had a safe and productive week and also have a fantastic weekend and Happy 4th!

Hey Ladies...

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend and a great 4t of July!!! :)

I am shock, very shocked, to report that I o'ed 9 days after taking the 50mgs of clomid!! :shock: :happydance: I am hoping and praying that with the 1 time we had sex, the day before o, that we caught the eggie... as that would mean I conceived in july like 1 of the psychics said I would, although she said I would conceive my july cycle, this is close enough for me...cheri said aug conception...so who knows?!

I am just like :shock: that I o'ed at all... But now I know that when I have those pains, I need o bd that day because I am o'ing that day...Which I never knew that before, so that is yet another plus for me, now I know I can o on 50mgs and when I have those certain pains, its o time...:happydance:

I am so happy right now about that! :happydance: So if we dont conceive next month, I know it will be easier now that I know what to look for :winkwink: I will probably still do the 100mgs of clomid next cycle, incase the egg I am dropping isnt a good one, ya know?!

And I got my babysitting job back so that will bring me $100 a week in just Katie money! :happydance: So that will help out right now...

And if these back cramps would go away, I would be thankful...weird I dont think I normally get back cramps, especially on 1 side, my right side... I AM NOT GONNA SYMPTOM SPOT, lol! :wacko: :haha:

I am on cloud 9 right now!! :cloud9:

Hi girls. :D

Just settled down for the night... spent the last 6 hours, since OH got home, moving stuff around and into the shed and around some more. We're maybe a third of the way done. Ugh.

Here... I don't remember if the board was this slow this time last month. I was hanging out primarily in 2ww, I think, in a thread for people who were testing on Father's Day. Shortly after that, Katie started her "Going crazy" thread.

Bunni... fingers crossed that everything looks good for you. That can be really nerve-wracking, I'm sure. Last time I had to do a trans-vaginal, it wasn't about TTC, so it didn't seem nearly so important, you know?

Katie... FANTASTIC news. I am so happy for you that the clomid seems to be working for you, and you've got a clearer idea of what to look for to know you're Oing. That's awesome. :D

I'm beat, gals. Night all, and if I don't 'see' you, have a great holiday weekend!

Thanks sooo much Mac!!!

Hey, 1/3 of the way done is better then not having any of it done...PMA! 1/3, then 2/3, then 3/4, then DONE!!! :)

katie : So happpy for you sweets.let hope your happiness rounds up with a BFP

mac,bunni,here...glad to know you are keeping fine (macs - ,oving stuff sounds horribly tiring !! )

am yet to O so no special news from my side ..I'm making pizza !! hehe that's the only thing on my side :lol:

Hey Ladies!

My chart took a huge jump...weird! :shrug: I guess its a waiting game for now, lol! :)

How are you ladies doing???

Hi ladies!! Sorry Ive been MIA.. busy with the family!

Katie - I am so excited for you!! :)))

Scav - I'm sorry you haven't o'd yet, stay positive!

Bunni - I hope you get a positive report from the doc :)

Everyone keep enjoying your weekend! I'll check in soon :)

Wish all the Americans a "Glorious fourth" . Hoping everyone is having a great time !!

hello girls :hi::hi:

just got back from holidays...

still trying to keep up with the thread, so many pages to read :coffee:

i took clomid day 3-7 this time and i feel very positive, FF says I O on day14 :happydance:

i think I did on day17, either way, a success :happydance:

it has been a little awkward to :sex: in our parents house... like teenagers :blush:

how is everybody??? any big news???

glad to be back girls, missed our conversations a lot :flower:

hello girls :hi::hi:

just got back from holidays...

still trying to keep up with the thread, so many pages to read :coffee:

i took clomid day 3-7 this time and i feel very positive, FF says I O on day14 :happydance:

i think I did on day17, either way, a success :happydance:

it has been a little awkward to :sex: in our parents house... like teenagers :blush:

how is everybody??? any big news???

glad to be back girls, missed our conversations a lot :flower:

hey girl :hugs:

glad to see you !!! and so very happy to hear the your positive of this cycle. Good for you that the vacation went well...what a confusion at your parents place hehe How did your thesis go??
I will be away from home during the O'ing days and I just don't know what the heck to do. We will be at our friend's place :dohh: we'll find out a way :winkwink:

hi skav!!!

:sex: when somebody is around... it's a little uncomfortable... and our bed was making a lot of noise :dohh:

i handed in the first part... now trying to ultimate the remaining part...

i am sooooo still on holiday mood... too tired to do anything :nope:

from tomorrow back to writing... and counting the hours until test day... and crazy symptom spotting... :haha:

this time it has been a strange cycle, I had some very very strong O pain, I couldn't walk, but this was on the days after FF says I ovulated :shrug:

imagine to hide this to my family.. ended up telling them that the bed was uncomfortable... and then I had to convince them not to go and sleep with my sister...:dohh:

i had a lot of EWCM, even after O and still have some today... at 6DPO i am supposed to start cramping like every month but today I had nothing... seems like I don't have symptoms to spot.... :cry:

will see how it goes...

how about you? did you manage to find pre-seed in italy? how is the weather there? it must be so hot... in portugal there were 36 degrees celcius...

Sorry want2bMum, I had to leave suddenly 'cos my son wanted me :hugs:

I know how it feels after a holiday, don't feel like doing anything..feel lazy to even get-up from bed! It must be hard for you to restart with the thesis eh..hmm poor thing:nope: Try to make up you mind and do it

Haha...I hear the crick crock sound from your bed ..and also to the rhythm :haha: tell me if am being, naughty!! :rofl: Wonder what will happen during our stay at our friend's !! :shrug:

EWCM after O seems new to me, but I do have read somewhere that during implantation this happens..but unfortunately we have to wait for the TEST :thumbup:

No sweets, I didn't get the preseed, I do have tons of EWCM and wanted to go without this cycle and if noting happens I might use it. We'll see how it goes..I am waiting for my egg to pop out :dohh: aaah such a long wait..
Climate these days is wonderful except a week back, was so warm and yep almost 35-36 dregrees and then suddenly a storm which I hadn't seen in my life!! Broke our wooden window shutter(which is outside the house)

will catch u soon...till then :hugs:

So happy for all of you and will keep Fx that all will get their BFP soon

AFM....relaxed now that I know there's no way I would be pregnant or even testing this month. Just taking it easy...maybe my Gail prediction is indeed correct for an Aug conception...will have to wait and see. Now I'm patiently waiting for AF :)

HI Ladies...
Back to the Drawing board after a long break. Urggg...I'm so NOT into work. I hope you guys had a wonder break as well.

my best guess is 8-10 dpo... reason for that is i had crazy pains cd 9, and part of cd 10, and then the ewcm was noticeable cd 11

Good morning, beautiful ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well, and had a wonderful weekend (4th, if you're in the States).

I wanted to stop in and say 'hi', because I was gone so much this weekend... busy busy, but won't be around much the next couple of days either... babysitting for 10 hours a day. I'll try to stop in though and say 'hi'. I miss you guys.

Sorry so many of you seem to be away while Oing! Hopefully it doesn't keep you from catching your eggies!

HI MACS!!! I had a great time off..4 days off. Can't beat it!! LOL
idk...I hope I caught my eggies..Not sure though..Trying to figure out when to test. Normally 11dpo would be my time to test. Of course that was when I had my regular 28 day cycle O on the 15th. Last month though I had a 30 day cycle and O on the 17th. So who knows..I guess somewhere between this sat and mon. What u think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->