CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Morning everyone!

Well, I don't know why I did it to myself, but at 8-9 dpo this morning I decided to POAS.. BFN of course.. I knew better.

:wacko:

TX, Choc....I think when we were born its in-breaded in us to do it...LOL...I'm going to try to hold out until Sat or Sun...Maybe MOn...heeheeee

Hiya... brought the kiddos home for a little while, so I thought I'd stop in and say hi before I get to the chores I want to do around here this afternoon.

HI MACS!!! I had a great time off..4 days off. Can't beat it!! LOL
idk...I hope I caught my eggies..Not sure though..Trying to figure out when to test. Normally 11dpo would be my time to test. Of course that was when I had my regular 28 day cycle O on the 15th. Last month though I had a 30 day cycle and O on the 17th. So who knows..I guess somewhere between this sat and mon. What u think?

Sounds like a 13 day LP? Is that about right? I don't know about testing... I TRY to wait till the witch is late, because I don't have any cheapies yet. How early do your tests say they can pick up a positive?

I am trying really hard not to get too excited about the dip in my chart this morning... keep telling myself that it could mean the witch is on the way. But all I want to do is fast-forward my day so I can go to bed and wake up and temp to see if it's going to go back up, you know?

Macs, I'm looking at your days and 18 days is like right around the corner..WOW!!! I can't wait to see some pics..(hopefully we'll get to see some...things on the downlow and all)..LOL

Yea its normally a 13 day LP. In the past I was always able to get my + on 11dpo. I'm going to try to hold out...but I got this IC's and so ... I don't know! The cheapies suppose to pick up 20. I don't know about the other ones. They came with my preseed.

I"m excited for you. With the wedding and all. What would take it over the top is your BFP. When is the witch due??

Here... 18 days, and time is FLYING! LOL

11dpo isn't too far off. I have my fxed for you! If you test, and I don't pop my head in here to the thread cuz I'm crazy busy, do me a favor and PM me when you get your :bfp:, ok? I try to at least stop by the site and check up on things, even if I'm not posting much, but if you send a message, for whatever reason, I'll get it and write back. :)

That goes for the rest of you. Not sure how much I'll be around the thread over the next few days, but hit me up with PMs ;)

i hate i even bothered to send my friend a pic of the test. she says what does the line mean? im like :dohh: i said the very very light line to the left :haha: then she said nothing. i said yep, i knew not to ask her since some people it has to be dark as the control line. thats what these forums are for

Ok Macs...I will. Make sure you do the same! How long are you going to be gone on your honeymoon?

What Choc? Did you get a second line on your hpt? Post it and lets look. You know they don't understand...LOL LOL LOL LOL...Only the buddies...LOL

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/Picture0013.jpg
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/Picture0019.jpg

its weird because i can see the line far away and not close up to my face :shrug: funny thing im near sided :haha:

choc..you so funny:haha: I couldn't really tell. Did you say you around 11dpo? You know you would be able to see it very faint when we can't on here. Girlie..I'm asking you the big question!!!! DO YOU SEE A LINE???? (me using a karaoke microphone with echo):haha: If you see a line then there is a line..and I say all that to say...Congrats!!!:hugs: When will you test again?

maybe 9-10 dpo... and let me say im basing it on how i felt those days and the o symptoms. me and opk's dont get along.. as far as the line its there but it isnt :wacko:

Hey..its still early. Doesn't mean its not. I normally get a + on 11dpo. Try it again with FMU. R u using IC?

yep im using IC and tmi. i just went potty and the cm was snotty ewww.. so is that promising?..... i know not necessarily...:headspin:

i personally don't have eperience with having that before time. Just a bunch of creamy. But I have read on women who say they have gotten snotty before getting a bfp. What level does the IC that you are using read?

I'm trying not to read much into anything. I had all these symptoms last month and nadda! I haven't had too much of anything yet this time. Just a little light cramping yesterday. Nothing Major! So...What else is going on with you? What symptoms?

i think these IC's are 50 mIU/ml. instructions said limitations are hcg levels lower than 50.... i had some cramping the other day... my cm dried up like sticky and all the sudden today there was some not so pretty cm. i am sick with a cold(which is rare) so my bbts probably mean nothing and my headaches and pain in face have to do with sinus..

Sorry girlie, Had to go take care of a computer.

Do you have a lot of them (IC)

Choc...hahahaheheheheheee

Girl..I'm sorry. I have to laugh. That sounds so like me!!! LOL..I've been good. I wanted to make sure mine work so I was right off the witch when I did one. To be sure no false since they were so cheap. I have 9 I think. Maybe.. Okay..I'm a lie. I think I have 8 I did another one when i first got it...LOL...Hey..I wanted to poas :blush:

That's okay Choc ... What are you going to do? Wait til when? Girl..you don't want to have to go out and buy some from the store just yet.... LOL LOL I"m sorry girl..I"m just laughing.

i just need to wait. im so antsy about the different symptoms this month vs the last. this is only my 2nd month ttc.. with only two hpt's left ekkk i probably TRY to wait until friday.. my cycles are all over the place... 24-30 days... i doubt there is a chance this cycle will be 30 days... i want to test around the 9th... if i go mad and use my two test tomorrow and thursday.. saturday i will go get 2 dollar store tests... if af doesnt show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->