CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Ok...Let's try this. Let's hold each other sane until Sat. Sat is the 9th. Can you do it?

deal!:thumbup: Ok...so if you start feeling the urge let me know and I'll do the same. I know its easy when you have the test right there looking at you. I do too. But we need to be steadfast and wait. I got your back girlie:hugs:

Can I get in on this action? Saturday. I have no cheapies, so I'd be using a FRER. That helps hold me out, but it'd be nice to have you girls at my back.

Woooohhoooo...some BFP's coming over the weekend!! :happydance:

I'll be sitting on the sideline cheering you all on :test:

Wish you were there with us, Snip, but yours is coming soon! :hugs:

Sure..the more the merrier:happydance: Ok..we are going to stay on each other to NOT do it until Sat. :thumbup:

Snip...I wish you were with us too! That's okay though. we are going to be cheering for you!:hugs:

Sure..the more the merrier:happydance: Ok..we are going to stay on each other to NOT do it until Sat. :thumbup:

Snip...I wish you were with us too! That's okay though. we are going to be cheering for you!:hugs:

Thnx hun,

Just looked at your chart and it's looking very good.....BFP in the making!!!

:happydance:

Snip's right... looks like you Implant Dipped at 5dpo? Awesome. :D

Hi Snip where are you in your cycle

Hi choc, between somewhere and nowhere!! :wacko:
Had an anovulantary cycle last month so no AF and then I think I maybe O'ed a few days ago...but missed the fertile window. So know I'm just waiting for AF to show so that we can get back into the game

:happydance:

Snip's right... looks like you Implant Dipped at 5dpo? Awesome. :D

No...I think that ID will be within the next few days and that chart is the going to be triphasic! that's my prediction...lol :happydance:

Hi Snip where are you in your cycle

Hi choc, between somewhere and nowhere!! :wacko:
Had an anovulantary cycle last month so no AF and then I think I maybe O'ed a few days ago...but missed the fertile window. So know I'm just waiting for AF to show so that we can get back into the game

anovulantary cycle... all the d@mn bd i do im going to feel like i have one of those... thats why i bought the bbt. but im sick and so my numbers probably mean absolutely nothing... ahhh ok im positive... :baby: dust to us all!! :baby:

You guys are making me want to do the cupid shuffle...LOL. I pray you guys are right!!! I want us all to be together. Snip..You are with the team. staying with you until bfp. Macs and Choc...Sat is showdown!

We're going away for the weekend...so I'll have to secretly sneak on here to get the updates. Nothing is going to keep me away from this thread!!!!

Has anyone heard from Scooter? I can't find a thread from the last couple of days.

alight soooo what do we have going on til showdown? me, grocery shopping and bills tomorrow, i have a tooth gonna be yanked out my head thursday... kids tricked me into chuckie cheese today.. i mean literally... they told the neighbors we were going and so when 4 kids hopped in my car chanting chuckie cheese i had no choice.. going to deal with my lovely bf and him fighting with his childs mother... yay! i want to go play some tennis and volleyball.... but since i decided to gain back all the weight i lost, im a little sluggish:haha:

Haven't heard from Scooter... was wondering that earlier too. Wonder if she had big holiday weekend plans.

Bunni... that was a mean trick!

I'm babysitting and trying not to drown in wedding details, lol.

I went back to catch up on some posts that I missed....

Bunni....saw you tested!! I saved the images and tried to tweak it and can see a very faint pink line!! could def get some pink out of that line...bad the pics are a bit blury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->