CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

all right my ladies..going to bed. Will look for you guys tomorrow.. Happy baby dreams!!!

all right my ladies..going to bed. Will look for you guys tomorrow.. Happy baby dreams!!!

Lucky you!!! It's 5am here and I'm already working since 2am!!
Wish I could go back to bed :sleep:

Snip dont say that lol you gonna make me wake the neighborhood

I really see a line...but vvvv faint on both pics.
I can't tweek but played around with the pic and can see it

ahhh i just hope it isnt an evap. i held it far away and it was noticeable i was hoping it wasnt a shadow.... all the reading and obsessing.... and the snot lookin cm.. eeekkgugh... too bad i started the bbt on cd 15... my temps are higher then what they were.. but im sick with a cold of all things... shocked me entirely... i dont even say dpo since im not entirely sure. i thought the other day the witch was coming... im going to relax with the bf he is frisky tonight lol and says put that thing away(the laptop) tomorrow is cd 22 or should i say dpo 10... you ladies have a wonderful night and keep yourselves busy.. im attached now so dont go too far :hugs:

hey ladies!

I am back...had no internet for a few days!

whats going on with yall???

update me, please!

Hi Ladies! You are all cracking me up as I am catching up on the thread!

Scooter - Glad to see ya back!

Umm.. I poas this morning again.. ((hangs head in shame))

I need you guys to hold me to waiting until Saturday too! Please! I can't help myself.

Hey Ladies!

I am back, lol! I am on 8dpo,with weird arse temps, but that is probably because of no metformin! I am not reading much into it, lol!

I wont be testing until I am at least 12dpo, so lol!

My chart is just weird, lol! Like me! :)

hi ladies, called the doctor earlier today to find out the results of the pelvic u/s... they returned the call 20 minutes ago... Im clear nothing is wrong.... so why am i :cry: i just want to know what the eff that pain was... and then im like wow is the bf the issue.. im glad for my health.. Praise Jesus... but sadness still in my heart...

Choc why are you sad?? They said everything was good.:hug:

because the pain was quite bad.... ovulation or not it was insane. my sister told me i could get a second opinion if i wanted. it adds to the mystery of why im not conceiving....

Hello Ladies!

I am sitting here bored out of my mind....lol!

Anybody else wondering about their crazy chart???

I picked up 3 answer tests today, so I will wait until I am at least 12dpo to test!! ;)

Whats up with everybody else???

:hi: scooter

You temps look good after O!
I dont have any tests and not planning on buying any...will wait for that :witch:

My temps look crazy after o, in comparison to before, I think! I am not sure!

I am sorry about ur last cycle! :hugs:

maybe it's a sign that this is your month! it's different from the others!

I'm actually really positive about my next cycle....just need the :witch: to arrive so that we can start over again

Am I having a blond moment here or did our thread move???

im confused as well since its not updating... i was going to start a new one.. matter of fact i am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->