CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I still get the emails to say someone posted....that's the only way I got the thread now

maybe it's a sign that this is your month! it's different from the others!

I'm actually really positive about my next cycle....just need the :witch: to arrive so that we can start over again

I hope she comes for u soon!!!

:shrug: who knows about my cycle...I am at her disposal! :nope:

Am I having a blond moment here or did our thread move???

Yep they moved it!!

im confused as well since its not updating... i was going to start a new one.. matter of fact i am

It is updating for me! :shrug:

i put a new one sorry... i guess ignore it :shrug:.. its going to to be crazy for me to keep searching for the thread since currently its on page 2... but definately will do...

maybe it's a sign that this is your month! it's different from the others!

I'm actually really positive about my next cycle....just need the :witch: to arrive so that we can start over again

I hope she comes for u soon!!!

:shrug: who knows about my cycle...I am at her disposal! :nope:

if I just had a normal anovulantary cycle I should get AF like usual this month....so that would make me cd23 today..another 5-7 days to wait.

My Ovulation Chart

i put a new one sorry... i guess ignore it :shrug:.. its going to to be crazy for me to keep searching for the thread since currently its on page 2... but definately will do...

subscribe to this thread and just follow the email link...

I worked night shift and it's almost 8am...me and LB are going back to bed now because he woke up at 5am and wanted to be with mommy. will catch up on all the news later.

hi ladies, its bright and early(for me). the tooth is going to get pulled today.. ugh.. i woke up to see its cd 1 for me. very interesting since its cd1/cd23... i think thats how i look at it or was yesterday cd 22 and i dont count today as cd 1/cd23? all the confusion... hope you ladies have a productive day and GL to those still in the 2ww!! :hugs:

Oh no Bunni...did the :witch: arrive??

:hugs:

Look at all these posts. Yesterday the last one I saw was Choc and I replied to it and nothing for the rest of the evening until this morning. Am I looking wrong?

Hi Snip, Scooter, Choc, Skav, TX, and everybody....Heehee...mindfart this morning. You guys ever have that. You know something but you can't remember...Ok..that was crazy sounding too. Oh well!!! :hi:

Oh no Bunni...did the :witch: arrive??

:hugs:

yep she did arrive i was very shocked. i took another test anyway :blush:.. i had pee pee in a cup and some some floaty you know what.. tmi sorry and thats how i knew. i still see a slight line and weirdly it does seem to have Very little pink in it, more then i saw the other day, but still very very faint. i think the dye likes to play with me :haha: here_we_r, the post was moved and i was like whoa, so when i found it i didnt know what that weird symbol meant and the views and replies and -. yet there were still replies from other ladies....

Hi Ladies!

Why the hec and where the hec did they move our post? I subscribed to email notifications, and I was getting them, but I don't anymore :wacko:

I wish we had chat!! Then we could real time talk and not wait for this thread to update!!

Oooohhh I get it now. That's odd. Why did they do that I wonder?

Maybe they did it because we are just a small group chatting away and no one else care to join us.... and then we are all in the TWW but did not move over to TWW section.

I really dont care as long as I have my TTC buddies here :hugs:

Maybe they did it because we are just a small group chatting away and no one else care to join us.... and then we are all in the TWW but did not move over to TWW section.

I really dont care as long as I have my TTC buddies here :hugs:

^^Exactly!^^

CHOC...NO! The witch came???? That Fartbutt!!!! (that's not what I wanted to say) Urggg!! That's okay though..On to the next month! Are you going to try anything different this time?

Bunni!!! I didn't see that the stupid :witch: came! I am sorry!! :hug:

Positive thoughts for next cycle dear!!

Hey Ladies!

I am sorry the witch came today or at all for u, bunni! :hugs:

Ladies, if u wouldnt mind, please look at my chart and let me know what u think... :wacko: I am sooo confused...I think it is because of not having the metformin... any help would be insightful and very helpful cause I am confused as all sin!

:)

Scooter - I am def not a chart expert, so I don't know what to say :-( What are you looking for?

I want to help! :)

i could really think of so many things to do differently this month. the list would be quite long! im starting to think its my lifestlye more then anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->