CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hiya ladies.

Running my butt off around here the last few days, but thinking of you all the same.

One of the boys I am babysitting was talking to his mom on the phone yesterday, and told her "We had a busy week today, Mom". That's how I feel. Weeks packed into all of our days right now, lol.

Sorry your :witch: came, Bunni :(

Katie, what do you take the metformin for? What difference do you think it's making not to have it now?

Hey Ladies!

I am sorry the witch came today or at all for u, bunni! :hugs:

Ladies, if u wouldnt mind, please look at my chart and let me know what u think... :wacko: I am sooo confused...I think it is because of not having the metformin... any help would be insightful and very helpful cause I am confused as all sin!

:)

Hi Scooter!!
I just looked. What is normally your LP? Nevermind I just looked at your last month chart. Is it 12? It dropped a little today but so what? You are still above cover and that's all that matters. I say that and after looking at both our charts last month we both were and still nothing.:shrug: I think your chart still looks good. I bet because you were not doing as much as usual you will test positive. It happens all the time. :hugs:

i could really think of so many things to do differently this month. the list would be quite long! im starting to think its my lifestlye more then anything.

What do you mean? Like Diet? One thing did I read that OH had sperm issues or was that somewhere else I read that. If so...have you tried preseed to help. It may not help but I tried this time. Actually It was awesome for not TTC cause we used it before O. Good stuff!!:happydance: Are you doing opk's, or charting? I tried Grapefruit juice this time. I did get EWCM but don't know if it did the trick. Ok..in a few days..I'm going to need this from you.:dohh:

i could really think of so many things to do differently this month. the list would be quite long! im starting to think its my lifestlye more then anything.

What do you mean? Like Diet? One thing did I read that OH had sperm issues or was that somewhere else I read that. If so...have you tried preseed to help. It may not help but I tried this time. Actually It was awesome for not TTC cause we used it before O. Good stuff!!:happydance: Are you doing opk's, or charting? I tried Grapefruit juice this time. I did get EWCM but don't know if it did the trick. Ok..in a few days..I'm going to need this from you.:dohh:

its a list of things and yes diet is definately a part of it. i probably need to wtt anyway. i just have all these thoughts of just stop trying, make a few changes in my life and then go from there. i sometimes wonder about my bf since he is older, and his lifestyle isnt the best either. ahhh all these strikes against us...

its a list of things and yes diet is definately a part of it. i probably need to wtt anyway. i just have all these thoughts of just stop trying, make a few changes in my life and then go from there. i sometimes wonder about my bf since he is older, and his lifestyle isnt the best either. ahhh all these strikes against us...

OH Choc! There are always things in our life that we can improve. Something someone told me one time. If you keep waiting for the perfect moment or perfect time you'll never accomplish anything.

I know only you know your situation. Only you know what you need to do for your family. I do also know that disappointment is also "talking" right now. Believe me I know. If only I gave you the breakdown of my life ttc. Including the death of two babies. One born at 24 weeks living for 3 weeks and leaving me. Then one born at 34 weeks leaving me due to someone else's mistakes. The chem I had a few months ago. The baby that couldn't be found last year in Nov. It goes on and on. The disappointment will try to make your mind and mouth say one thing but your heart says something else. All I'm saying is...Think it through first before you decide anything. I want you to be happy. So..just think about it my love!!:hugs:

OH Choc! There are always things in our life that we can improve. Something someone told me one time. If you keep waiting for the perfect moment or perfect time you'll never accomplish anything.

I know only you know your situation. Only you know what you need to do for your family. I do also know that disappointment is also "talking" right now. Believe me I know. If only I gave you the breakdown of my life ttc. Including the death of two babies. One born at 24 weeks living for 3 weeks and leaving me. Then one born at 34 weeks leaving me due to someone else's mistakes. The chem I had a few months ago. The baby that couldn't be found last year in Nov. It goes on and on. The disappointment will try to make your mind and mouth say one thing but your heart says something else. All I'm saying is...Think it through first before you decide anything. I want you to be happy. So..just think about it my love!!:hugs:

:hug: Bunni! Follow your heart! :hug:

Believe me I know. If only I gave you the breakdown of my life ttc. Including the death of two babies. One born at 24 weeks living for 3 weeks and leaving me. Then one born at 34 weeks leaving me due to someone else's mistakes. The chem I had a few months ago. The baby that couldn't be found last year in Nov. It goes on and on. The disappointment will try to make your mind and mouth say one thing but your heart says something else. All I'm saying is...Think it through first before you decide anything. I want you to be happy. So..just think about it my love!!:hugs:

:cry:

I. Am. So. Sorry. :(

awww.thanks Macs:cry:

Its been a hard road!! I have suffered and suffered and suffered. It still guts me sometimes. I could write a book.

How are you baby?

I am amazed by you. Your chart is looking kickin this month, though! ;) How long is your usual LP? Are you :test:ing? Or are you gonna be able to hold out for Sat?

I'm doing ok... just a crazy busy week, and not looking like it'll slow down until after the honeymoon. I'm gonna keep trying to check in, because you gals keep me grounded, but I'm sure it's about to get fewer and farther between. :wacko:

PS... if you ever want to write that book/spill out your whole story, you know where to find me, but I'm sure it's super hard. Just know I'm here for you!

thank you for sharing that with me. i am sorry for those loses i couldnt imagine :hugs:

Thanks Mac. You are super awesome! I love you girl.:hugs: Are you almost done with the wedding details?

Choc :hugs:You are so welcome.

alright ladies i have a question. has anyone used soy isoflavones? i said if the 2nd month didnt work, i would try soy the 3rd month.. im still going to call my doctor tomorrow and see what the nurse will say about me taking this, since i am on two medicatons taken regularly.

I've never used it. I've read boards with women using it though. What does it suppose to do? I may have to try it as well. I found this article. Its old but Its pretty interesting. It says that 75% women have gotten pregnant and the last she checked it had jumped up to 77%. Make sure you read the whole thing because it talks about when you should take it and how often cause of the side effects.

https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

I've never used it. I've read boards with women using it though. What does it suppose to do? I may have to try it as well. I found this article. Its old but Its pretty interesting. It says that 75% women have gotten pregnant and the last she checked it had jumped up to 77%. Make sure you read the whole thing because it talks about when you should take it and how often cause of the side effects.

https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

women use it for various reasons... it blocks estrogen receptors and has the body thinking estrogen producton is low, which cause the body to make more, then in turn matures the follicles, then causes a rise in fsh and lh. im using it because i dont think i ovulate. some women use it to ovulate sooner then they usually do and to shorten long cycles.. etc etc.. im still learning

Hey ladies!

I have insulin resistant PCOS so that is why I was/am taking the metformin.

I am just looking to see what everybody thinks... Thanks!

I am still not sure about my LP, as last cycle it was 12, so I am kinda wondering what this cycle will bring, that is why I am not testing until I am at least 12dpo...lol!

I hope that this cycle or ANY cycle will be the magical cycle! :)

Thanks Ladies! I will try and be on more tomorrow!

Luvs all u ladies! :hugs:

Good morning/evening my friends. Its 7:05 here. Yea..early. I'm off today and still woke up like I had to go to work. What are your plans for the weekend?

Hey ladies!

I have insulin resistant PCOS so that is why I was/am taking the metformin.

I am just looking to see what everybody thinks... Thanks!

I am still not sure about my LP, as last cycle it was 12, so I am kinda wondering what this cycle will bring, that is why I am not testing until I am at least 12dpo...lol!

I hope that this cycle or ANY cycle will be the magical cycle! :)

Thanks Ladies! I will try and be on more tomorrow!

Luvs all u ladies! :hugs:

Your almost there Scooter! I hope this is the magical cycle for you!

Good morning/evening my friends. Its 7:05 here. Yea..early. I'm off today and still woke up like I had to go to work. What are your plans for the weekend?

Morning everyone! Happy Friday!!! :icecream:

Hey Tx..
Girl..Did you test??? I was looking at your chart. ROTFL! You know you suppose to wait..heeheeehee:nope:

Are you going to test today?

Hey Tx..
Girl..Did you test??? I was looking at your chart. ROTFL! You know you suppose to wait..heeheeehee:nope:

Are you going to test today?

Yes!!! I know. I am awful at waiting! Hahahaha! I didn't test today though! I am going to test tomorrow morning, because I will be 12/13 dpo and I am going to an amusement park, so it would be good to know before hand. I am sure I am out for this cycle, it was my first real cycle trying, and I didn't get to BD as much as I wanted to. Sigh... I got to get me some patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->