CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

That is so funny! Hey..You are going to have your bfp before you go. :happydance:

What is your LP normally? I'm getting more nervous. Normally I have a 12 day LP but last month I had a 14. Weird! What do you think? Think I should wait on testing tomorrow since it could be another 14.

That is so funny! Hey..You are going to have your bfp before you go. :happydance:

What is your LP normally? I'm getting more nervous. Normally I have a 12 day LP but last month I had a 14. Weird! What do you think? Think I should wait on testing tomorrow since it could be another 14.

I don't know what my normal LP is, cuz I just started charting and before when I was on the pill my periods were completely irregular, like once every six months! So I was happy to get AF right away and hoping that everything falls back into some regularity - or the best would be to fall pregnant right away and not see AF again for 9 months! Ha!! Wishful thinking I know!

I would wait until at least 12 dpo to test (listen to me - pot have you met kettle??!!)

Here is the HPT accuracy chart:
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%
18 dpo : 99%

So you can see - testing before 12 dpo there is a 50% chance you will get a BFN even if you are pregnant.

WAITING SUCKS!!!

Yea..LOL. that is true. I've gotten my last positives at 11dpo. But...I think I'll wait an extra day..LOL...(well I'll try at least). I do have this internet cheapies though! So I may start out tomorrow and then one a day until the witch shows.

I need to copy this chart down!!

Yep me too! I have a few IC's and one Answer Early left. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I can't help but pray that this ONE THING in my life go right you know? Like you were talking about your losses yesterday, it makes me think - "ok Lord... Helllloooo Down Here!!!!" I just wish that things could be easier for people who truly deserve a break and some happiness!

But I have faith!! It will happen when it's meant to happen! :kiss:

Oh TX...That is so true. If only we could say We want and we get.:hugs:

But like you said Faith is what we have to have.

Hello Ladies! :hi:

I am even more confused by this day's temp! :shrug: :wacko:

Anybody wanna take a guess??? I am only 10dpo, and no spotting so far, so I dont know if its the witch coming or what??? I am more :wacko: now then before....

Help Ladies!

I am trying to go back to page 75ish and catch up...so forgive me if I missed anything huge!

Scoot - :shrug: I don't know what to think :-( I hope the :witch: doesn't come!

Scooter,
The witch is not here so don't call her. Yea..ure temp dropped but you are still two days away. If the witch was coming would it drop this early? Don't call her. :nope:

Scooter,
The witch is not here so don't call her. Yea..ure temp dropped but you are still two days away. If the witch was coming would it drop this early? Don't call her. :nope:

I dont think so, I mean my temp didnt drop at all last cycle and the other cycles I have recorded, it didnt take a dive until the day I got my af...so I am not sure what to think....I mean it looks like af should be here...so I am just preparing for it, but I have no spotting like I do before af....so I am even more :wacko: I am just gonna prepare for her to come and if she doesnt GREAT and if she does I am prepared! :shrug:

Scooter,

I dont think so, I mean my temp didnt drop at all last cycle and the other cycles I have recorded, it didnt take a dive until the day I got my af...so I am not sure what to think....I mean it looks like af should be here...so I am just preparing for it, but I have no spotting like I do before af....so I am even more :wacko: I am just gonna prepare for her to come and if she doesnt GREAT and if she does I am prepared! :shrug:

Scooter this chart def looks different than the last one. And if you say this cycle is different from ALL the rest.:thumbup: I think you should look for a +!:kiss: You'll test when? Sunday or Monday?

Did you guys get a PM from fairydust? Wanting you to join a new forum?

Scooter,

Scooter this chart def looks different than the last one. And if you say this cycle is different from ALL the rest.:thumbup: I think you should look for a +!:kiss: You'll test when? Sunday or Monday?

12dpo which would be Sunday or Monday or Tuesday! lol!

I am thinking it looks different because of no metformin...but I am not sure! ...I am just in a state of constant confusion... :wacko:

Scooter,

I am thinking it looks different because of no metformin...but I am not sure! ...I am just in a state of constant confusion... :wacko:

I know girl. I'm thinking I should wait too! I"m getting scared:neutral: I think I might wait too since I don't know if this cycle will be my regular 28 day cycle or do what it did last month and be 30. The only thing keeps me sane is i have these IC. Wish I could have gotten the deal with at least 20 test:haha:

Scooter,

I know girl. I'm thinking I should wait too! I"m getting scared:neutral: I think I might wait too since I don't know if this cycle will be my regular 28 day cycle or do what it did last month and be 30. The only thing keeps me sane is i have these IC. Wish I could have gotten the deal with at least 20 test:haha:

You are lucky, I dont have any ICs only the Answer hpts! :wacko:

Maybe we can test together?! What day do you wanna test on?

:hugs:

OMGosh...why didnt I think of this sooner!!!

Chatzy...its a real time chat....I can sign up for one and invite everybody in....

what do you ladies think???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->