CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey ladies!

I made a private chat room!

here is the link:

https://www.chatzy.com/639500073528

msg me for the password!

I did it so we wouldnt have to worry about anybody getting into our personal info and stuff we say!

:hugs:

Hey ladies!

I made a private chat room!

here is the link:

https://www.chatzy.com/639500073528

msg me for the password!

I did it so we wouldnt have to worry about anybody getting into our personal info and stuff we say!

:hugs:

YOU. SERIOUSLY. ROCK!!! :yipee::wohoo:

What in the world would possess me to test at 4:45 pm on only 11dpo, when I've got my usual typical pre-AF headache?

Duh. BFN. :cry: But I was so stupid to test in the middle of the day, so I don't even completely trust it. So I'm both heartbroken AND mistrusting at the same time. AND I totally wasted a FRER... $ down the fricking toilet. I need wondfos. Or some self restraint. Both would be nice.

Oh yeah, *I* know what made me do it. My cousin's wife just announced THEY'RE pregnant... and if the timing is what she says it is, she would have had to have conceived ON MY OVULATION DAY.:dohh:

What in the world would possess me to test at 4:45 pm on only 11dpo, when I've got my usual typical pre-AF headache?

Duh. BFN. :cry: But I was so stupid to test in the middle of the day, so I don't even completely trust it. So I'm both heartbroken AND mistrusting at the same time. AND I totally wasted a FRER... $ down the fricking toilet. I need wondfos. Or some self restraint. Both would be nice.

Oh yeah, *I* know what made me do it. My cousin's wife just announced THEY'RE pregnant... and if the timing is what she says it is, she would have had to have conceived ON MY OVULATION DAY.:dohh:

Awwww Mac, I am so sorry!! Big HUGE :hugs:

U arent out until she shows up! :hugs:

awww :hugs: test again on sunday...

Thanks, Katie. I feel like an idiot. If the :witch: shows, I'm gonna get so drunk.

Thanks, bunni... I will, if the witch hasn't shown.

My chart looks SO DIFFERENT this month, compared to last month. Don't most people have roughly the same pattern? I just let myself get caught up in it again, even after all the promises to myself that I wouldn't. :(

Thanks, bunni... I will, if the witch hasn't shown.

My chart looks SO DIFFERENT this month, compared to last month. Don't most people have roughly the same pattern? I just let myself get caught up in it again, even after all the promises to myself that I wouldn't. :(

U and I are in the same exact boat! :hugs:

Let's hope that's a good sign for both of us, Katie. :hugs:

No... PM me the password, and I'll go back and find the link. ;)

i must not be invited :cry:

U are invited, everybody is...u just have to pm me for the password! I dont want to pm somebody that doesnt want to be on there, ya know?! thats why I said whoever wanted to can pm me! :flower:

hello girls!!!

hope everybody is fine... haven't been here for a while, just very very busy!!!

i didn't join the new group yet, I'll PM skooter right now :happydance:

how are you all doing???... don't even have the time to go through the thread and read all updates :wacko:

as for me, i am ok, a little confused.... I am 11DPO today, my chart has gone triphasic (well, according to FF) but I just got a BFN with FMU... i mean, surely it would have been + by now...

hey everyone :hi:

i really thought u ladies had opened a thread and forgotten me :cry: but..here i found you guys in the 5th or 6th page and we are moved to the "TTC BUDDIES" :happydance: Funny right, that was our idea but unfortubately we had forgotten about it :dohh:

want2Bmum; hey :hugs: ur chart looks awesome!
scooter: i see a drop on ur temp(yday) wonder what the temp would be today...am waiting!!:coffee:
macs: only 2 weeks more :yipee:
here: ur chart looks good!!
happy: hey hun :hi:
bunni : am so sorry :witch: arrived :nope:
popcorn : where r u :shrug:
hi to everyone else IF i had left any :hugs:

Ok...I finally O'ed :happydance: on the 6th!! now its the waiting game like u girls but I have to wait a little longer which sucks :wacko: Now am 3DPO and let the waiting game start :paper:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

SKAAAAAV! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all!! I have not been around much have been very chilled out this cycle.

How is everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->