CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

SKAAAAAV! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all!! I have not been around much have been very chilled out this cycle.

How is everyone??

awe... so glad to hear from you :hugs: saw ur chart and looks good so far...but like ur say PMA PMA PMA :thumbup: i will be testing around the 19th or the 20th...so am waiting :coffee:

Loving the PMA!! :thumbup::flower:

I had a some problems with my thermometer this cycle. it broke so I had to get a new one. It messed up my pre-ov temps a bit so I bought some OPK's.

Seeing them positive was almost as exciting as a BFP :rofl:

Fertility Friend then did not recognize ov for me and I had to enter it manually according to my OPK. But I think I'm 9 or 10 dpo.

Not testing until I'm late I think, as last month I tested and AF came one hour later :haha:

I will look at your chart now xx

yeah u bet! u r so good at it (PMA!) :flower:

I know..last cycle I used the 5 OPKs i had and I was changing from one window to another to see whether I saw a line :dohh: how insane of me:haha:
Yes, its better wait a little longer, probably after the expected AF day..THAT'S IF WE COULD RESIST :winkwink:

tks for having a look at my chart,but there's nothing much yet..

:hugs:

SKAV - I am happy you O'd!!!! Yay!!! :happydance:

Popcorn - glad to see you back!!!
:dust::dust:

:flower: Hi txhappy! How are you? xx

SKAV, definitely OV and it looks like you and OH are not letting that eggy get away this month :happydance::happydance:

Ooooohhhh Eemmmmmmm Geeeeeeee Ladies!!!

I woke up at like 4 am, had to pee so bad, but I kept thinking... wait... wait.. go back to sleep!

But I just could'nt, it was so uncomfortable! So I temp'd (98.2) and then I had to go to the loo... so of course I tested! While I was passing the three minutes I was looking on the Chatzy room but no one was there... I looked back at the test, and I had to look fifteen times and wipe the sleep from my eyes because.. :bfp:!!!!!

[IMG]https://i55.tinypic.com/1zznb0h.jpg[/IMG]

I am just in total SHOCK!!! I have this big goofy smile on my face that won't go away! I am SO BLESSED that this happened so soon for me, and I pray that everything goes well!

I wanted to tell my DH in a "cute" way.. but we were supposed to go to an amusement park today, and I was really sleepy and in shock, so all I could manage to do was stumble in the bedroom and say "Babe, babe!.... I'm pregnant!!!"

Of course he jumped up and was so excited!! Then he was like "uh you can't ride the rides can you?".... DOH! NOOOO! Hahahahaha!

Wow.... I love all you ladies and can't wait to see your :bfp:'s too! I know they are coming for each and every one of you!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

SKAV - I am happy you O'd!!!! Yay!!! :happydance:

Popcorn - glad to see you back!!!
:dust::dust:
hey happy!! yes! me too...it was like "phew" finally!! now it all about the waiting game. :hugs:

:flower: Hi txhappy! How are you? xx

SKAV, definitely OV and it looks like you and OH are not letting that eggy get away this month :happydance::happydance:

we did our part :blush: and we were away the last three days with my friends in Milan.Even though it was difficult, made a it a point to BD..anywhere and anytime :haha: :hugs:

Now, am off to prepare lunch girls..will catch up later.. hv a lovely day!:flower:

TX...shutup!!! See the difference a day makes...You got your BFP...YAY!!! congratulations...OMG...!!!!!

See...I told on you yesterday getting your BFN...now see what a day makes...heeheeee and now look.

I woke up at like 4 am, had to pee so bad, but I kept thinking... wait... wait.. go back to sleep!

But I just could'nt, it was so uncomfortable! So I temp'd (98.2) and then I had to go to the loo... so of course I tested! While I was passing the three minutes I was looking on the Chatzy room but no one was there... I looked back at the test, and I had to look fifteen times and wipe the sleep from my eyes because.. :bfp:!!!!!

I am just in total SHOCK!!! I have this big goofy smile on my face that won't go away! I am SO BLESSED that this happened so soon for me, and I pray that everything goes well!

I wanted to tell my DH in a "cute" way.. but we were supposed to go to an amusement park today, and I was really sleepy and in shock, so all I could manage to do was stumble in the bedroom and say "Babe, babe!.... I'm pregnant!!!"

Of course he jumped up and was so excited!! Then he was like "uh you can't ride the rides can you?".... DOH! NOOOO! Hahahahaha!

Wow.... I love all you ladies and can't wait to see your :bfp:'s too! I know they are coming for each and every one of you!!!

Oh my god!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Those are some amazing lines!! Congrats!! Did you have any symptoms??

Oh you must be so excited!!! xxx

I am so over the moon!

I had some symptoms, but I tried not to let myself feed into them because I really and truly didn't expect to get KTFU so soon!

Around 4-7 dpo I had some tightness, twinges in my sides, and some dizziness
For the past couple days I have had sore boobs, and last night some pretty intense cramping, so I really expected to see AF last night or this morning.

I am still worried about the chance of a chemical pregnancy, and hoping and praying that I don't experience that let down! I don't think I can handle that.

I am just in shock, and awwww..

tx !!!! OMG !! OMG!! Oh my God !!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

CONGRATS !!!

how exciting :happydance: lovely lines girl...so happy for you :hugs:

OMG im so Happy For You.... I feel the emotions filling up in me!! :haha::cry::wacko: told ya!! Ok im official insane but i told ya!! :hugs:

Congrats, TX. I'm so happy for you!

Happy to see that you O'd, Skav.

And welcome back, Popcorn! I've missed you on your 'chill' cycle ;)

Wonder where Snip's been. :shrug:

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Hey guys the chat isn't working from my phone and I'm still going to be at the amusement park all day - just not riding rides. Thanks for all the well wishes and keep each other busy today :) I'll beback tonight! You aren't getting rid of me!!

Hi bunny! :flower:

Allmacs! nice to be back :flower: How are you doing? :flower: i'm still pretty chilled. think about 3 or 4 days till AF arrives. I'm pretty sure she will as I'm really bloated and that happens every month. I call it my practice bump :haha:

Congrats again txhappy!! xxx

congrats tx! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies! anybody wanna take a look at my chart and be as confused as I am?!!! :shrug:

congrats tx! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies! anybody wanna take a look at my chart and be as confused as I am?!!! :shrug:

it could be ID? it is possible because it's a 10DPO... :shrug:

i hope it's a BFP for you this month hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"