CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey...do u have gail the psychic info???

Hi hun,

i saw your message, didn't log in yet though... but wasn't it supposed to be here in BB? is it another website? sorry... just a little confused and maybe not updated because i haven't been here for a couple of weeks...

anyway, here is the link for gail https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/

if i don't get my BFP this month though, both my predictions will be wrong :wacko:

i am not going to TTC from next month as i will be too much under stress for my thesis for 2 or 3 months, so our baby plans will be on hold at least until the new year...

...maybe you want to wait a few more days to choose your psychic :winkwink:

Nope...its a link to another site...a chatzy site and then u enter the pw and ur screenname and u start chatting!

I am confused on my chart! :wacko:

Nope...its a link to another site...a chatzy site and then u enter the pw and ur screenname and u start chatting!

I am confused on my chart! :wacko:

i wouldn't worry too much hun...

i saw your previous chart and it really looks like BFP, but it wasn't... so maybe the fact that this month chart is so different is a good sign?? :shrug:

i think that more important is how you are feeling. any new symptom or lack of it?

i am feeling AF cramps, i think the witch is on her way...

want, who knows with my body, lol! :shrug: lol!

I am not breaking out like I always do a week or so before af comes, I am having the same pains that like go through from my back to front on my right side, like I always do...it is just weird. No spotting yet, like I do before AF comes, so we will have to see what the next few temps and days bring to tell for sure... whats weird about the pains are they only happen when I am sitting up like at a computer, not when I am walking or doing anything else, that was kinda like last cycle...and my cervix is soft, high, and closed and I woke up with a HUGE headache and I have almost no cm(I always have too much creamy cm) weird...but I am not reading too much into it as I ave some symptoms that AF is coming and some new ones, so we shall see....

I hope it isnt AF cramps and it is just implantation cramps! ;)

you should join us in the chatzy room, sometime! :)

:hugs:

want, who knows with my body, lol! :shrug: lol!

I am not breaking out like I always do a week or so before af comes, I am having the same pains that like go through from my back to front on my right side, like I always do...it is just weird. No spotting yet, like I do before AF comes, so we will have to see what the next few temps and days bring to tell for sure... whats weird about the pains are they only happen when I am sitting up like at a computer, not when I am walking or doing anything else, that was kinda like last cycle...and my cervix is soft, high, and closed and I woke up with a HUGE headache and I have almost no cm(I always have too much creamy cm) weird...but I am not reading too much into it as I ave some symptoms that AF is coming and some new ones, so we shall see....

I hope it isnt AF cramps and it is just implantation cramps! ;)

you should join us in the chatzy room, sometime! :)

:hugs:

FX!!!! For a BFP!!

hi everyone :hi:

fussy nose this morning..came in to check whether anyone had tested..GL to everyone who will be testing :flower:

catch u later ladies...hv a lovely day:flower:

Hey guys, please pray for my grandma... they found a tumor on her brain yesterday, she'll have surgery to remove it this afternoon, and then they'll do a biopsy to find out what they're dealing with.

Thank you.

Hey guys, please pray for my grandma... they found a tumor on her brain yesterday, she'll have surgery to remove it this afternoon, and then they'll do a biopsy to find out what they're dealing with.

Thank you.

Mac. Of course! You guys be strong:hugs: I pray she will do well and she comes home and be strong as ever!:hugs: Please let us know how she does.

Thank you.

Will Do

Thank you.

Absolutely will be praying and sending positive thoughts to her! Please keep us updated!! :hugs:

Well, my temp went back up...but now I am spotting pinkish/red, so I think she is here! :nope: :growlmad: :cry:

Scooter is your pinkish red spotting different from normal?

I sa my chart and got scared. I've been cramping a little today anyway. I guess I have to see what tomorrow brings. What about you?

hi everyone :hi:

fussy nose this morning..came in to check whether anyone had tested..GL to everyone who will be testing :flower:

catch u later ladies...hv a lovely day:flower:

hey skav! i searched for you and wanted to see how you're doing?? hope we get our BFP's this month!!

Hey girls. Thanks to you all.

My grandmother is in surgery now. They got started later than they wanted to... roughly 4pm MST. They're thinking about 5 hours, so it's gonna be a long one here.

The best anyone can tell us is that it's a pingpong ball sized tumor just under the surface of her brain above her right ear, which is impairing some motor functions. They're confident they can get it all, but who knows, right? I'm freaking.

Hey girls. Thanks to you all.

My grandmother is in surgery now. They got started later than they wanted to... roughly 4pm MST. They're thinking about 5 hours, so it's gonna be a long one here.

The best anyone can tell us is that it's a pingpong ball sized tumor just under the surface of her brain above her right ear, which is impairing some motor functions. They're confident they can get it all, but who knows, right? I'm freaking.

Praying for you Mac!!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!

I sa my chart and got scared. I've been cramping a little today anyway. I guess I have to see what tomorrow brings. What about you?

Here - did you test??? Don't let your chart freak you out! I think yesterdays temp was unusually high for some reason, which means today really isn't a "nose dive".... :test:

Hugs!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->