CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanks all... Grandma is out of surgery and doing well. The Dr said she did great and is awake and following commands! We are all very happy and relieved.

In other weird news, my temp has fallen for 2 days straight, but now I'm 13 dpo... LP last month was 12 days and I spotted 10 and 11 dpo. What's up with that? Why would my LP get longer on its own?

I'm so relieved and proud to hear that on your grandma! I knew she would do well.

Why haven't you tested to see? Wasn't you going to test today?

I'm so relieved and proud to hear that on your grandma! I knew she would do well.

Why haven't you tested to see? Wasn't you going to test today?

Thanks, Here.

I couldn't bring myself to do it, with temp dips 2 days in a row. Just keep waiting for AF to show up... plus, somehow I lost a day. Could have sworn I was 12 dpo, and she was due today. Then was stalking my ffpage (for the 265th time today), and noticed it said I was 13 dpo and got really excited, lol. If the :witch: doesn't show up overnight, I'll try to hold fmu tomorrow and go pick up a dollar store test.

Did you test?

Mac, Same here. I had a drop in temp this morning and I was too scared. Then I started thinking as well about my O day that it could be off a day. You know...all the excuses..LOL. FF said I shouldn't test anyway for 2 more days based on my last cycle of 30 days. I had cramps today as well. So I figure the witch is coming. So.."here we go again". :cry:

Mac, Same here. I had a drop in temp this morning and I was too scared. Then I started thinking as well about my O day that it could be off a day. You know...all the excuses..LOL. FF said I shouldn't test anyway for 2 more days based on my last cycle of 30 days. I had cramps today as well. So I figure the witch is coming. So.."here we go again". :cry:

:( I'm sorry. Maybe it's a fluke, and you'll be up tomorrow. Do you have a test onhand, just in case?

:( I'm sorry. Maybe it's a fluke, and you'll be up tomorrow. Do you have a test onhand, just in case?

yea I do. Got some IC. Its just having the nerves to do it. Maybe I can hold on until FF says too if AF doesn't show up first.

I'm glad to see you hanging in there. I want to see a bfp in the morning...do you hear me. I'll be stalking your chart in the morning as well...LOL..heehee

yea I do. Got some IC. Its just having the nerves to do it. Maybe I can hold on until FF says too if AF doesn't show up first.

I'm glad to see you hanging in there. I want to see a bfp in the morning...do you hear me. I'll be stalking your chart in the morning as well...LOL..heehee

You bet. I'll be stalking you too ;)

Thanks all... Grandma is out of surgery and doing well. The Dr said she did great and is awake and following commands! We are all very happy and relieved.

In other weird news, my temp has fallen for 2 days straight, but now I'm 13 dpo... LP last month was 12 days and I spotted 10 and 11 dpo. What's up with that? Why would my LP get longer on its own?

hi Macs, I just read your posts :cry: I am so happy that your Grandma is fine now.. hugs to you hun:hugs:

Here - (and everyone else) - I just wanted to tell you that I have the Internet cheapie hot tests too - and I've taken 3 of them and used them with the same pee that have been testing positive with the answer hpts and digi hpts (2 of each) and the Internet cheapies still look negative to me!! So I don't think they are trustworthy especially early on. It went like this:

12 dpo am- answer hpt +, ic -
12 dpo pm - digi +, ic -
14 dpo am (just because I'm nuts and I had one left) - digi +, ic -

So, please don't get discouraged if u don't get a + on the ic!

Love ALL OF YOU!!! And I know your BFP is coming!!!

Here - (and everyone else) - I just wanted to tell you that I have the Internet cheapie hot tests too - and I've taken 3 of them and used them with the same pee that have been testing positive with the answer hpts and digi hpts (2 of each) and the Internet cheapies still look negative to me!! So I don't think they are trustworthy especially early on. It went like this:

12 dpo pm - digi +, ic -

Thnanks TX. I really appreciate that. I took an IC this morning since my temp was up and it was a neg. Whewww...that makes me feel better. Thanks again baby!

12 dpo pm - digi +, ic -

Thanks, tx. That's kind of weird. Now I'm not so sure about buying some of the ICs... I thought I'd pick some up for next month. :(

Thnanks TX. I really appreciate that. I took an IC this morning since my temp was up and it was a neg. Whewww...that makes me feel better. Thanks again baby!

Told you your temp would go up... go get a better test ;)

Me, not so much. Temp is still low, and now I'm spotting, so :p on it all.

I don't understand. I'm sorry Mac. What are we doing wrong? This use to be so easy.

Hi everyone :hi:

Tx - Congrats!!! H&H 9 months!!! :happydance:

Mac....so sorry to see you're spotting...but not giving up till it's full force :witch:

Here - still have hope with the high temps!! Fx for a BFP

AFM...had a great weekend!!
Have no idea what up with my cycle or hormones...
The last 2 days I get this cramping in my lower abdomen..but know I could not be pregnant. Dont know if I O'ed and if I did when it happened. We DTD about one a week so not really thinking there's a chance.
Ordered some hpt's and opk's online...and will patiently wait for the :witch: to come

My Ovulation Chart

hi girsl,

my BBT dropped dramatically today which means that AF is on her way...

we decided not to carry on TTC as this is causing me unwanted stress, we'll be back on the game in the beginning of 2012... by then I want all of you girls with a beautiful bump!!!!

i wish you all the best of luck!!!!

xxx

When is AF due? Tomorrow? Do you always spot?
She was due on Sat, the witch. And yeah, I usually spot brown for up to 2 days before she shows. Which means I expected to be spotting by Thursday. I don't understand my LP, you know? I *thought* this was at least the 1 part I could count on to understand.

I don't understand. I'm sorry Mac. What are we doing wrong? This use to be so easy.
I don't know sweetie. And tell me about it. Long story REALLY short, I conceived DS my *first time ever :sex:*, while on the pill. Think about everything that had to line up exactly right for THAT to happen. So I kind of figured that once I was trying properly, it would just be a piece of cake. Shock, surprise, not so much.

Mac....so sorry to see you're spotting...but not giving up till it's full force :witch:

The last 2 days I get this cramping in my lower abdomen..but know I could not be pregnant. Dont know if I O'ed and if I did when it happened. We DTD about one a week so not really thinking there's a chance.
Ordered some hpt's and opk's online...and will patiently wait for the :witch: to come

My Ovulation Chart

:hi: Snip! It's so good to see you!

(I have my fingers crossed for Here too ;) )

I'm giving up for the cycle, between the extreme temp drop and spotting... eh. High hopes for next cycle... I *should* O in the middle of our honeymoon ;)

You don't trust ff thinking that you Od on cd17? Why not?

I so have my FXed that you'll get this all figured out and get your sticky bean quickly.

hi girsl,

my BBT dropped dramatically today which means that AF is on her way...

we decided not to carry on TTC as this is causing me unwanted stress, we'll be back on the game in the beginning of 2012... by then I want all of you girls with a beautiful bump!!!!

i wish you all the best of luck!!!!

xxx

I'm so sorry, Want2b.

How are you feeling about it? I know you've got SO much going on. I just want for you to have your beautiful :baby: too.

Best of luck, and don't be a stranger! :hugs:

hi macs,

i am not happy about it, but i think that i break is the best think right now... hubby will have to hide bbt thermometer, clomid and folic acid in a place i am not able to find or i'll give in and then get stressed again... it's like a vicious cycle...

i'll be still lurking in bb but will b very busy with my thesis...

i hope i'll find all of you still in bb when i'll b back, better if in pregnancy forum rather than ttc...

xxx

My Ovulation Chart

:hi: Snip! It's so good to see you!

(I have my fingers crossed for Here too ;) )

I'm giving up for the cycle, between the extreme temp drop and spotting... eh. High hopes for next cycle... I *should* O in the middle of our honeymoon ;)

You don't trust ff thinking that you Od on cd17? Why not?

I so have my FXed that you'll get this all figured out and get your sticky bean quickly.[/QUOTE]

Remember that I did not get AF...I only put it there when I was supposed to get AF so that FF can recognize it as a new cycle. Even If I did O on cd17...we did not :sex: before or close to that date.
So there's noooo way it would happen this cycle...just wish the :witch: would come so that I could get back in the game

RE: spotting and temp dip...could be implantation...especially when it's not due for AF yet.....

oooh this quote thing does not always work like it should when I try it!! damn :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->