CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hi ladies hope everyone is staying positive and have a wonderful day. afm i get worse as the days progress. the dentist did a number on me saturday and so im suffering from a chest cold, and an aching jaw with some strong drugs that has me tired and sleepy most of the day. :hugs:

Thanks Snip. Its so good to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just all over the place. I'm just looking for Af tomorrow.

OK..I go to see my GC on Thursday. I'm going to talk to her about alternatives. I don't know what else to do. Well right now..all I can do is wait on the stupid :witch: AF is due tomorrow. Although my chart looks fairly decent after tx said that about the IC I went to Walmart and bought first response. :BFN: Being that AF is suppose to start tomorrow surely the results would be correct. Ok.....(that's all i can say) :cry:

:cry: Here. I'm sorry. I'm feelin the same way. O U T. And depressed.

I'm glad you have a GC you think will listen, but so sorry you feel you have to go that route :( I hope you get some answers soon.

I said this last month, but I'll say it again. I think it's ridiculously unfair that the time we find out we're not pregnant would be the same time that we're most mentally/emotionally vulnerable because of the hormones. :(

:cry: Here. I'm sorry. I'm feelin the same way. O U T. And depressed.

I'm glad you have a GC you think will listen, but so sorry you feel you have to go that route :( I hope you get some answers soon.

I said this last month, but I'll say it again. I think it's ridiculously unfair that the time we find out we're not pregnant would be the same time that we're most mentally/emotionally vulnerable because of the hormones. :(

That is so true:cry: Its just so draining. We wait all these weeks to only SEE if we caught the eggie. Its just so draining and devastating. You feel like you do everything for nothing. My GC is pretty cool. I don't know what she'll tell me. I actually called my insurance because I was going to go to an RE just all willy nilly..LOL:blush: They said I would have to referred. (Well of course, didn't hurt to try my luck) They said they would pay some things 80% which is pretty good I guess and anything major would depend on the procedure...blah blah blah. I don't feel like i need anything for O. Since I'm doing that. I truly don't believe its DH. But for some reason something is wrong. I know this afternoon...I'm getting a drink! :haha: I know I know AF hasn't shown but she will. After that :bfn: i got today she should come on time. I'm tired of reading on 2WW how people didn't get there :bfp: until 15,16,17,18 dpo. I'm like Wow! and I will not get my hopes up reading that crap because it doesn't apply to me. :cry: I'm sorry Mac! :cry: I'm just having a pity party. It just use to be so easy to get preggo and now its so hard..Uhhhhhh :nope: Ok..I'll stop now. How is your spotting going? Is about the same or has it stopped? Because if its stopped...You should probably test. I want you to come back with a :bfp: like TX did. I'm so on cloud:cloud9: for her. She is so cute! I haven't heard or seen anything out of Scooter. I hope the :witch: stayed away from her. I hope and pray you guys are only spotting from the eggie digging in and holding on.

Ok..is this a book or what?:dohh:

Remember that I did not get AF...I only put it there when I was supposed to get AF so that FF can recognize it as a new cycle. Even If I did O on cd17...we did not :sex: before or close to that date.
So there's noooo way it would happen this cycle...just wish the :witch: would come so that I could get back in the game

RE: spotting and temp dip...could be implantation...especially when it's not due for AF yet.....

I remember... just didn't know any other way to say where it looks like ff thinks you ovulated... I sure hope you get this figured out soon... and sorry that if you DID ovulate around there that you didn't have any chance to BD around that time :(

I am hoping and praying for your :witch: to show, so you can get this show back on the road!

I *thought* I'd had an implant dip a few days back... now temp's steadily fallen for 3 days, and AF was technically due on Sat., so I just think she's being an uber-witch, and will be here in full force sometime in the next day or 2.

hi ladies hope everyone is staying positive and have a wonderful day. afm i get worse as the days progress. the dentist did a number on me saturday and so im suffering from a chest cold, and an aching jaw with some strong drugs that has me tired and sleepy most of the day. :hugs:

So sorry you're feeling so under the weather right now :(

Get some major rest, sweetie! :hugs:

That is so true:cry: Its just so draining. We wait all these weeks to only SEE if we caught the eggie. Its just so draining and devastating. You feel like you do everything for nothing. My GC is pretty cool. I don't know what she'll tell me. I actually called my insurance because I was going to go to an RE just all willy nilly..LOL:blush: They said I would have to referred. (Well of course, didn't hurt to try my luck) They said they would pay some things 80% which is pretty good I guess and anything major would depend on the procedure...blah blah blah. I don't feel like i need anything for O. Since I'm doing that. I truly don't believe its DH. But for some reason something is wrong. I know this afternoon...I'm getting a drink! :haha: I know I know AF hasn't shown but she will. After that :bfn: i got today she should come on time. I'm tired of reading on 2WW how people didn't get there :bfp: until 15,16,17,18 dpo. I'm like Wow! and I will not get my hopes up reading that crap because it doesn't apply to me. :cry: I'm sorry Mac! :cry: I'm just having a pity party. It just use to be so easy to get preggo and now its so hard..Uhhhhhh :nope: Ok..I'll stop now. How is your spotting going? Is about the same or has it stopped? Because if its stopped...You should probably test. I want you to come back with a :bfp: like TX did. I'm so on cloud:cloud9: for her. She is so cute! I haven't heard or seen anything out of Scooter. I hope the :witch: stayed away from her. I hope and pray you guys are only spotting from the eggie digging in and holding on.

Ok..is this a book or what?:dohh:

Hopefully you can get a referral, and some answers quickly, sweetie. My OH is worried that something is wrong with one or both of us... but (is this terrible?) I don't even have health insurance at the moment, so I can't get checked up on until after the wedding and the waiting period to get on his insurance (I think it's a month). We're waiting for an appt for him w/ his urologist... he sees him for other stuff, but we've got some TTC questions for him, this time around.

I'm all about the pity party, sweetie. Wish we could do it in person. Ice cream and drinks all around, I think.

Keep the faith, because you're right, you're *not* out until the :witch: shows... and she's not here yet. And some people DO take longer to get their :bfp: s...

Not me... the spotting has slowed... it was so minor... but this is how the :witch: plays with me every month. Honest to goodness, she plays around and I spot brown for 2 days before we're in full force. I have read up on it, and think it's probably a bad sign... everything says you should talk to someone about *any* midcycle spotting... I just didn't realize it wasn't the way it works for everyone until I started TTC and reading up on it all. :( I'll be back in here fully flowing in a day or 2

hey Snip,macs,here,bunni,tc,scooter,want2Bmum & popcorn :hi: :hugs:

Gosh, its so hard to keep up with you girls ... so annoying to hear some got their AF and some spotting(hoping its IB)

Am here 6dpo, and have been getting mild cramps the past 2/3 days :shrug: mostly on my right side(lower abdomen) only way to know is after a week i guess..

ok ladies, catch u all later... luv u all :hugs:

HI Skav! Girlie you're getting there! I so pray you get your +! So far we only have TX that I know of. Only 5 days left huh? That always feel like an eternity!

Well my AF is suppose to start today. So far when I wiped this morning I had a small spec of pink in some ewcm. Tried to dtd with DH to just start it and get it over with but nothing yet. So I guess she is waiting to piss me off today at work. Just for the Heck of it took another IC this morning and got a -. So she needs to come on and let me start over!

Hi Girls, a little update from me. I think I'm 13dpo but as my thermometer broke in the middle of my cycle not sure. Had positive OPK's on CD16 and CD17 so think that AF should have been here today or is coming tomorrow.

I was expecting AF today as I had a small temp dip yesterday, but today it has risen slightly...

I must remember two things which will keep me from reaching for the tests:

1. I may have OV'd on CD 17, meaning that AF will show up tomorrow
2. I had a couple of glasses of wine, and maybe this is why my temps have not dropped

So, before starting to allow myself to get hopeful, I PROMISE NOT TO TEST AT LEAST UNTIL TOMORROW :flower::flower:

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to check in and let you know I am still keeping up with you all and keeping everything crossed for all of you!!!

Popcorn - that sounds promising! Can't wait to hear!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo!!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to check in and let you know I am still keeping up with you all and keeping everything crossed for all of you!!!

Popcorn - that sounds promising! Can't wait to hear!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo!!

Hi Happy :flower: Hope so...How are you feeling? Any symptoms? xx

I have completely lost my appetite, and I am a girl who likes to eat! Nothing sounds good, and when I make myself eat I can only manage a few bites then I am done. I haven't really been nauseated, just feels like it is "coming" if that makes sense? I have just been trying to eat small frequent snacks and meals.

I have been super tired, I yawn constantly. And I have had cramping that feels like pulling, tugging, pinching, in my belly - but thankfully no bleeding or spotting. I am going to the dr. today, because I have had a previous mc and some other issues that put me in higher risk category. I am excited to see what the dr's appt brings!

It is still just settling in! I can't believe it. I just keep praying for the next few weeks to go smoothly and nothing go wrong!

Fingers crossed for you hon!! I'm sure your little one is getting comfy in your belly :cloud9:

Did you feel any different before you found out (I mean, did you 'just know')?

Fingers crossed for you hon!! I'm sure your little one is getting comfy in your belly :cloud9:

Did you feel any different before you found out (I mean, did you 'just know')?

No, I don't think so. I just kept telling myself I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I brushed off anything that remotely felt like a BFP symptom.

What's happening with my lovely ladies? I can't believe no one wants to chat anymore. What happened? Has everybody decided to go their own way?

Hi Ladies... the left side of my face doesnt like me... im still drugged up and then i have been taking soy ugh.... im happy tomorrow is the last day for me to take it... my temp was low today 96.63... i dont even think its worth plotting on the graph... its going to make my calendar look a mess... Mac did the *itch show? Here, im waiting for you to test. Popcorn and Skav im looking forward to some more bfps! :hugs: Ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->