CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hi. I was wondering what was happening to everybody. Choc, Mac, TX, SKav, Popcorn, Scooter, want, I was starting to think that everybody had abandoned the board...:cry:

Mac, Choc...I did test this morning with the IC and it was a :bfn: I had a small small spot of pink in some clear stuff so I figured AF is here. Today is the day she suppose to come. I dtd with DH to hurry her up and it didn't work. I've been waiting for her and still nothing. Just some clear stuff. Ive been cramping. I normally don't cramp but oh well I'm gain for anything. She is although normally here in the mornings but again..she hates me and wants to play games. One good thing is my doc office called to confirm my appt for Thursday morning so I"m looking forward to that. Mac. I see you put another spotting for today. What's up with that? Is it still a very small amount? Is that normal?

SORRY: I didn't put I tested on my chart. I thought I did.

Hi Ladies... the left side of my face doesnt like me... im still drugged up and then i have been taking soy ugh.... im happy tomorrow is the last day for me to take it... my temp was low today 96.63... i dont even think its worth plotting on the graph... its going to make my calendar look a mess... Mac did the *itch show? Here, im waiting for you to test. Popcorn and Skav im looking forward to some more bfps! :hugs: Ladies

Sorry your face is still hurting, bunni! It's gotta get better soon, right? Poor sweetie.
The :witch: hasn't completely shown, by the definition of 'full red flow', but I'm still spotting, and that's pretty typical... I posted a thread about it, because I didn't realize until I started reading stuff on here that it's *not* normal to spot for 2 days before she shows? What's up with that, lol? I've always spotted, and thought it was ok. Not getting lots of answers in my thread, though. Guess I'm just weird.

Hi. I was wondering what was happening to everybody. Choc, Mac, TX, SKav, Popcorn, Scooter, want, I was starting to think that everybody had abandoned the board...:cry:

Mac, Choc...I did test this morning with the IC and it was a :bfn: I had a small small spot of pink in some clear stuff so I figured AF is here. Today is the day she suppose to come. I dtd with DH to hurry her up and it didn't work. I've been waiting for her and still nothing. Just some clear stuff. Ive been cramping. I normally don't cramp but oh well I'm gain for anything. She is although normally here in the mornings but again..she hates me and wants to play games. One good thing is my doc office called to confirm my appt for Thursday morning so I"m looking forward to that. Mac. I see you put another spotting for today. What's up with that? Is it still a very small amount? Is that normal?

SORRY: I didn't put I tested on my chart. I thought I did.

I'm so sorry your witch is getting you. I'm holding out hope, though, that the IC are just too insensitive, cuz your temps still look good-ish, right? Maybe you're I bleeding? Sorry... I just really wanted this for you.

My witch is like that too... I feel like she's playing some serious games with me. What's up with that?

Will you guys please check out my other thread and see if you have any thoughts? I'm so frustrated. I'm starting to really think there's something wrong with me.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/671087-luteal-phase-questions-so-frustrated.html

Objective #1 as soon as the honeymoon is over is finding a good gyno and getting in there and asking what the heck is going on.

In other news, my grandmother is being released from the hospital today!!! :D

hey lovely ladies... :hugs:

here: awe...how can I ever leave such supporting ladies i found here:flower::flower: had been out in the evening, grocery shopping and then mcdonald's with kids..its so hot here!! 38°C ( 100.4 F ) can u believe it..I cud make scrambled eggs outside !!!:haha:
i wish we all get out BFPs..sometimes all this waiting game sucks, I know...I hope your spotting finishes and you get that BFP!! Your temps are pretty higher still...:hugs:

popcorn: its high time i DON'T say PMA 'cos your chart looks nice but I would suggest you to wait tomorrow and then test like you always do :flower: GL FXd :hugs:

txhappy: awe..so glad to hear from you sweets..GL with doc's appointment and praying that everything goes smoothly..:hugs:

Bunni: what's wrong with your face hun?? am sorry if I'm being insane but I guess I've left out some posts or something or is it my memory? I hope you get better soon hun:flower::hugs:

Macs: so glad Grandma is released today. Thank God! hugs to you and ur grandma:hugs:

Heya Skav! Glad to see you, but sorry it's so yucky outside! I thought it was hot HERE, and it's only in the low 90s.

Thank you for the hugs. I'm shocked they've let her go, but so glad :D

Heya Skav! Glad to see you, but sorry it's so yucky outside! I thought it was hot HERE, and it's only in the low 90s.

Thank you for the hugs. I'm shocked they've let her go, but so glad :D

its so bl@@dy warm outside and its a pity kids don't wanna go out and play:dohh: summer vacation at home..!!

i know, i was like thinking too how come they relased your Grandma so soon. I bet she is doing fine:happydance: how old is Grandma?? and how r u doing babe??

alright so to let you all know, my doctor wanted to test my pelvic area since he did a test on the butt!! yes he put his finger and some other device in there to make sure there was no blood since i complained of left lower ab pain when having a bm, like a hour before it occurred. so then he had a transabdominal and transvaginal u/s done to make sure all the lady parts were doing alright. everything was fine... so then i needed to go to the dentist because my teeth are horrible. so the doc had to pull the left back wisdom and this tooth thats 2 teeth behind the canine teeth.. anywho i have rare teeth issues cause come to find out, my teeth have hooked on to eachother, bone wise, and so when he was pulling the tooth i felt like my right jaw was going to crack. not only did he put too much novacaine in the very back of my throat causing me to gag and then throw up, i had to be tortured by hearing him cut the tooth apart(after continuously yanking a non moving tooth) since my bones in the gums somewhere have decided to fuse together. face is still swollen. i was givin some good drugs although i dont like feeling high and sleepy and dont want to do anything. it makes my 11 and 5 year old upset and it makes me mad they want to hang with the neighbors all the time... then my suppoed bf who i love just says(while im walking in the house) oh you need to cut down on the eating... i said oh you must not like me anymore.. oh you are beautiful but you heard what the doctor said. since saturday i havent even been eating anything much, barely drinking my daily brew.... i said well how about i dont let you drink all damn day since you dont want me eating... he says im doing cross psychology... he is mad i ate ice cream(vanilla bean icecream with 3 oreo cookies :haha:) and honestly i did that this morning at 2am and the night before to soothe my huge face!!!! i wish he would sthu :cry:

oh bunni..so sorry your going through this whole thing..now i understand what was wrong with your face and what an @sshole i was to ask what was wrong with ur face:dohh:
:saywhat: i am 30lbs overweight :blush: imagine me...i gained all the 15lbs lost within the last 6 months (after my m/c i am still not motivated to lose) ok thats my story... but don't u feel down honey...we are all here when u need us...ice cream sounds super delicious...:happydance: i wud have done the same thing with a toothache:shrug:... :hugs:

oh bunni..so sorry your going through this whole thing..now i understand what was wrong with your face and what an @sshole i was to ask what was wrong with ur face:dohh:
:saywhat: i am 30lbs overweight :blush: imagine me...i gained all the 15lbs lost within the last 6 months (after my m/c i am still not motivated to lose) ok thats my story... but don't u feel down honey...we are all here when u need us...ice cream sounds super delicious...:happydance: i wud have done the same thing with a toothache:shrug:... :hugs:

omg i wish i was just 30 pounds over. i let myself go years ago and am still trying to change everything. its one thing for a complete stranger to say something but another when its the people you love and spend most of your time with. thanx for the comment i definately appreciate it. wish i could run around the corner and make all the fat disappear:haha:

Choc..baby I"m sorry he is being a butt-hole :hugs: We all eat when we need a pick me up. I do. I need to loose some weight too. Then I think if I'm going to be pregnant then why would I...heeheee

Seems like that's far and in between. What have you been doing for the swelling?

So sorry, bunni... I think your bf needs a reality check. WTH is wrong with him?

:(

We <3 you. :hugs:

bunni, but then again thinking of it...maybe he's concerned about what the doc had told you:blush: just thought about it...and this came to my mind and wanted to let you know...
bunni, relax and take it easy...

here: butt-hole made me laugh....:haha: EXACTLY!!! thats the excuse i have on my mind !!! why lose weight when i will get preg!!:haha: OMG!! ur reading my mind :rofl:

ok ladies...am off to bed...its 12.15 midnight....!! yikes... gnite & good-day :)

i have some anti biotics and some vicadin :blush: then i tried the ice and some ice cream... im not going to lie anymore my bf is a alchy and he is annoying. i spoke to his baby mother the other day and she said she doesnt see how i stand it. i cant help it i love the alchy :blush: oh Lord Bless me :wacko:

i have some anti biotics and some vicadin :blush: then i tried the ice and some ice cream... im not going to lie anymore my bf is a alchy and he is annoying. i spoke to his baby mother the other day and she said she doesnt see how i stand it. i cant help it i love the alchy :blush: oh Lord Bless me :wacko:

Hey the heart knows what it wants.:flower: I really hope you feel better soon so you can get back on the bandwagon.:hugs:

Hey the heart knows what it wants.:flower: I really hope you feel better soon so you can get back on the bandwagon.:hugs:

Here did you test?

Good day ladies :flower:

Hope everyone are doing fine...My chart looks almost the same like last cycle and I "FEEL" out. I am only 7DPO and I know its too early..but I just don't know..last cycle 7dpo i had a dip and even this cycle. I feel like :brat: Sorry for the rant about my chart :sad1:

Hi Skav :flower::hugs:

You are only 7dpo, you're definitely still in with a chance! My charts for this cycle and last cycle also look the same...down to today's massive temperature dip...no baby this cycle :nope:

But as I always say...PMA PMA PMA!!!! I'm not even going to bother testing. Will save all my tests for my BFP and then will pee on all of them :haha:

Come on AF...I'm ready for you now!!

Big hugs for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

HI Ladies,
Ok..Let me tell you about me today. Yesterday I had a pinkish spot in some clear crap. Nothing else all day. Then this morning I had stuff that look like AF is on her way. I went back to my chart and studied the notes I'd put in (very helpful thing to do...LOL) I moved my temp on cycle day 18 which moved my O date. That puts me today at 14 dpo instead of 15. So that means the stupid :witch: would be on time. :cry:

Then again maybe I shouldn't do that. Maybe I should leave it alone.

Tomorrow I go to see my GC. I suppose to have my yearly exam but since AF will be in force I told them that I wanted to talk to her instead. So..gonna see if she will help us out. I don't know what to ask for though being that I O. AF pretty much shows my lining is pretty good. (isn't that how you tell?) DH and I could make babies all the time in the past..Don't know what's changed.:nope:

Ok..anyway I'm only getting a little when I wipe. What do I call that? spot or light? Usually its either here or it ain't. Should I wait until later to see what to call it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->