CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Oh honey. I'm so sorry. First thing I did this morning was look up your chart and saw that you were spotting. I almost cried. :(

It's too much, this damn witch. What a *&^%$

What change did you make to your temp that messed it all up? :(

I hope that your doc can help tomorrow.

When the :witch: is only there when I wipe, that's usually what I call spotting. :shrug: I could be wrong though. I thought I understood a whole LOT of this stuff that it turns out I don't :(

Oh honey. I'm so sorry. First thing I did this morning was look up your chart and saw that you were spotting. I almost cried. :(

It's too much, this damn witch. What a *&^%$

What change did you make to your temp that messed it all up? :(

I hope that your doc can help tomorrow.

When the :witch: is only there when I wipe, that's usually what I call spotting. :shrug: I could be wrong though. I thought I understood a whole LOT of this stuff that it turns out I don't :(

awww..thanks for the support Mac. What about you? Are you still spotting?

awww..thanks for the support Mac. What about you? Are you still spotting?

Nah, :witch: has me completely today. Made my LP 15 days last cycle as opposed to 12 the cycle before. :wacko:

I'm cramping so bad, and do NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS RIGHT NOW.

Sorry... /rant. I have so much to do. :(

Well one good thing. At least the stupid :witch: will be gone before the wedding. That's the important thing! So are you counting your spotting as part of your LP. See all this part is new to me. I just haven't had this before! What about wedding plans? Are you almost finished?

Skav :hi: You will be testing soon! I'm praying you get your :bfp: soon.

Well one good thing. At least the stupid :witch: will be gone before the wedding. That's the important thing! So are you counting your spotting as part of your LP. See all this part is new to me. I just haven't had this before! What about wedding plans? Are you almost finished?

I'm drowning.

You're right... I'm THRILLED that she'll be gone during the wedding. And if all works out the way it ought to, I'll be ovulating in the middle of the honeymoon. That's good too ;)

I don't know WHAT to think about the spotting... I've asked that question around here before, and didn't get an answer. Technically, cd1 and fp don't officially start until full red flow, right? I get that. BUT... I have a hard time believing that my uterus/lining is doing its job/still able to hold on to an eggy if it's spotting at all, do you know what I mean? So I don't think those are FUNCTIONAL LP days, no matter what anyone says. FF left them in my LP. That's going to be one of my first questions when I finally get into a gyno. If yours knows anything tomorrow, I'd love to hear what they think.

Wedding plans are... well... wedding plans. I asked my mom this morning if it was normal to just be TIRED of my wedding. She laughed and said yeah. I don't want to think about it any more. I don't want to DO any more, Nothing. Yeah, right.

Thanks for asking, though. It'll all get done ;)

How are you feeling now, any difference?

I don't know sweetie. I'll definitly ask tomorrow though. Obviously that's what I'm having too then. When I wipe there is something there today. But not on anything. It just goes and comes.

I pray we can get to the finish line this time. I want you though to have fun on your honeymoon. That'll probably be the time the eggie gets hit...heeheee

hey ladies..:hugs:

Thanks here, but am so upset after reading your post...i just wished getting our bfps were easier than this...its just so stressful ..I hope and pray that you get some answers from the doctors tomorrow...keep us posted:hugs:

macs, not u too:nope: it just pisses me off to hear when AF shows...yeah, at least your done with AF when its time for your wedding. Now you concentrate on your big day:flower: GL with your preparation... :hugs:

here, what i had read all over was spotting is when u wipe only and light is where there is a tiny flwo where u need a thin pad or a panty liner...

Thanks Skav. So I guess I'm spotting...LOL. All I can do is laugh at this point. I'm taking it pretty well I think only because tomorrow I can talk to my GC. Thanks again girlie.

awh girls....here I am wishing the :witch: will come but don't and you all get a visit!! This is just soooooo cruel!!
Wish I could take all your :witch: 's and give you BFP's instead :hug:

here, your welcome...can't wait to hear what doc has to say...

hey snip:hugs: awe you poor thing.. can't ur OB/GYN give you something so that AF comes?? or am i saying something stupid ??:wacko:

Skav....If AF dont start by the weekend I'll phone him on monday...will get the meds to start AF and some clomid to get O going

Thanks snip. I wish we all could have done it. Do you have any signs that AF will show at all yet?

Skav are you getting anxious and nervous?

Skav....If AF dont start by the weekend I'll phone him on monday...will get the meds to start AF and some clomid to get O going

wowy!! that is great news Snip...lets hope somehow that nasty witch shows her face so that you could go on....GL girl :hugs:

So another question, does FF not count the spotting days as AF?

Thanks snip. I wish we all could have done it. Do you have any signs that AF will show at all yet?

Skav are you getting anxious and nervous?

No sign of the witch...normally I get a pimpel, very moody and some cramping about 3 days before AF ...but nothing!!

yeah as snip says CD 1 is normally LIGHT ad far as I know - that's what i studied from FF :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->