CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanks snip. I wish we all could have done it. Do you have any signs that AF will show at all yet?

Skav are you getting anxious and nervous?

sorry here...just saw this post..it seems am sleeping with my eyes wide open :haha:

am not anxious neither nervous here:shrug: but have this urge to POAS:haha: i had a slight dip today exactly like previous cycle at 7dpo so i am feeling kinda OUT..but i know its d@mn too early.

yeah as snip says CD 1 is normally LIGHT ad far as I know - that's what i studied from FF :thumbup:

Do you feel it was worth going through the course? Maybe I should. I bought 30 days..now seems like a waste and I should have at least did the 90.:dohh:

yeah as snip says CD 1 is normally LIGHT ad far as I know - that's what i studied from FF :thumbup:

Do you feel it was worth going through the course? Maybe I should. I bought 30 days..now seems like a waste and I should have at least did the 90.:dohh:

sweetheart i didn't follow the course!! i am using ff for a year. i had bought 30 days twice or thrice and now i think what a piece of shit i was..i cud have bought it for a year with the amount i spent.

sweetheart i didn't follow the course!! i am using ff for a year. i had bought 30 days twice or thrice and now i think what a piece of shit i was..i cud have bought it for a year with the amount i spent.

Girl you got me rolling over here! You are too cute!

Did yall know when at the end of your cycle and you see EWCM that that is the endometruim breaking down? I just read that on a board.

It’s my pleasure to join here. I do feel the I certainly belong. Hopefully, I could also have another pregnancy soon. Good luck to us ladies. Let`s enjoy our TTC! Its more effective if we will take it with fun! :kiss:

Welcome Paige. Glad you are joining us. We've been together here for a while and can get out of hand..(just joking). Welcome :hugs:

Did yall know when at the end of your cycle and you see EWCM that that is the endometruim breaking down? I just read that on a board.

wow...really...?? now there's something new to look round "there":haha:

hey Paige.Br :flower: GL and tons of :dust: yourway :hugs:

Welcome Paige. Glad you are joining us. We've been together here for a while and can get out of hand..(just joking). Welcome :hugs:

:saywhat: no u won't lady...you need to or rather you HAVE to stay with us!!! :friends: :winkwink:

wow...really...?? now there's something new to look round "there":haha:

hey Paige.Br :flower: GL and tons of :dust: yourway :hugs:

Skav...STOP IT! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Girl you have really been cracking me up! I"ve needed it too.

wow...that's good to hear..i was really feeling down this morning and then thought to myself ..what the heck:shrug: will keep trying to i get the walking stick...naa just kidding...till i can:thumbup:

seriously abut the EWCM is freaking interesting..will be doing my research on it :winkwink:

wow...that's good to hear..i was really feeling down this morning and then thought to myself ..what the heck:shrug: will keep trying to i get the walking stick...naa just kidding...till i can:thumbup:

seriously abut the EWCM is freaking interesting..will be doing my research on it :winkwink:

I know when I read that I was like WOW! It was from someone who is on here and she has been trying for 2 years. Have one child and was trying for number two. She was at the verge of having to do IVF in two months and got pregnant. Some of those are like watching lifetime but reading it.! :cry:

I know when I read that I was like WOW! It was from someone who is on here and she has been trying for 2 years. Have one child and was trying for number two. She was at the verge of having to do IVF in two months and got pregnant. Some of those are like watching lifetime but reading it.! :cry:

i know..and i understand it completely..:hugs: just wish it was as easy as kids say " go to the supermarket to get the baby" and my little one says" no, mamma has to go to the farmacy" :dohh: and i am like " yeah..right!!!!"

LOL..Girl what time is it there? Oh..and I just checked..(NASTY) I got pinkish brown on my liner is it now considered light?

LOL..Girl what time is it there? Oh..and I just checked..(NASTY) I got pinkish brown on my liner is it now considered light?

pinkish brown is yet spotting i would say... brown is old blood and pink is not red flow right...so i would call it spotting. "Light" is like AF flow but not medium/heavy but light..its normally reddish... for me this is the case...but till you get a full AF(which i hope u wouldn't and get you beautiful BFP) i would go as spotting...
what i do is..i would put it as spotting and IF the next day it increases to a thicker flow and i defo understand that AF is here i will make the previous day light( i don't normally spot)

forgot..the time here is 23:19 :flower:

11:19??? You be up late! LOL. I'm glad though. You are so cool!

am usually a sleepyhead but after my kids started their summer vacation i make them go to bed at 11pm(let them enjoy their childhood) and i usually hit the bed arounf 11.30ish or midnight.. and am proud to say..I am the last to wake up in the morning :haha:

It’s my pleasure to join here. I do feel the I certainly belong. Hopefully, I could also have another pregnancy soon. Good luck to us ladies. Let`s enjoy our TTC! Its more effective if we will take it with fun! :kiss:

hi Paige and welcome.. Hi Ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->