CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

im here-its a jewish fast day where we don't eat for 25 hours starting last night at 8pm so its not a fun day for me :( im going to make it as far as i can-the midday mark is at 1pm which is an hour from now so if i make it until then, i'm happy

hey girls :hugs:

Happy Woman's Day to you all :flower:

snip: awe poor you...runny nose sound good! but i know ur suffering..no i don't think its best to take ur HPT today. Wait for tomo FMU, which is the best, you know.. Awe little ones must have been fed up with runny nose..!! Hope everyone gets well soon : hugs:

ttc: hey matey!! :saywhat: your fasting ?? woman, your pregnant!!! you shouldn't be doing it :shrug: isn't there another way for pregnant ladies??

they always say if theres a risk to the life of the mother or baby then of course she shouldnt do it, but unfortunately my dr. explained that feeling weak and nauseous isn't a risk to either life especially this early in the pregnancy-im going to see how i feel by 1pm right now, im actually ok only slightly nauseous

Ok girlies: So i wouldn't have to type it over here's my post from my journal:

*sigh*

This morning I got up well around 12:00 and took a wondfo and it was a -. Not even a dash of a line. Pure white. I was disturbed so I went to my chart and started reading my notes and crap. I put in the second day of my positive opk. I always get 2 positive days of opks. I decided to plug in my second day and see what happens. If it would have given me broken lines I would let it stay at the first day. Guess what? It gave me solid lines. Which pushes me back 1 day. Ok..so could this now mean I still have a chance? OH I hope so.
I tried to lay back down and sleep. I couldn't. I wanted to cry but could't. My mind was so full at this point. I snuggled up to DH and of course I ended up waking him. He asked me talk about what was on my mind. I didn't want to give him any bad news so I left it and told him I just couldn't sleep. He suggested Warm milk and honey. I drank it and off I went to dream land.

I get to work and my mind is moving. I called my FS office and they are still waiting on files and was able to move me up a few days. But the Dr only do procedures of what I need on Wed. Which would still put me at the end of August. Light Flash****

My OB office gave me two numbers to different offices. un huh! I call the other office. Wohoo!! I got an appt for this Thursday!!!! I'm so okay right now. This is just what I needed and I'll take it. Well if I test neg in the morning...A happy drink it is for me...wohoo!!!

they always say if theres a risk to the life of the mother or baby then of course she shouldnt do it, but unfortunately my dr. explained that feeling weak and nauseous isn't a risk to either life especially this early in the pregnancy-im going to see how i feel by 1pm right now, im actually ok only slightly nauseous

i understand, you feel fine so hopefully you can finish it...what time is it there now?

hey here :hi:

i just read it on your journal :sad1: hold on girl...your not out yet...its too early!!!!!!!!!! and hopefully when u go to your appointment, there you will get to know ur pregnant!

Thanx Skav. So I'll hold out till morning....and just take some panado's and nasal spray that I know is safe for using while pregnant.

Here: you're only 11-12 dpo so you're not out!!
Yay for the appointment :happydance:

Thanks Skav and Snip for the encouragement. You guys! awww :hugs:

Have you ever had the feeling of being sick of being mentally tired? I think I'm about there. You guys...awww :hugs:

Here...I feel the same.....but somehow made peace with everything.
At this moment I dont feel a thing....it's like I don't care anymore.
If we're meant to have another LO we will get one...
Sure I will still temp and test and all that crap but wont let it get to me if it's BFN....and I'll sure celebrate when it's a BFP. LOL
Let's call it experimenting with BBT and HPT's :haha:

Wow...I'm making myself more positive by typing this.....COOL!!! :wacko:

Thanx Skav. So I'll hold out till morning....and just take some panado's and nasal spray that I know is safe for using while pregnant.

Here: you're only 11-12 dpo so you're not out!!
Yay for the appointment :happydance:

GL snip:hugs: waiting for pics.. talking about pic...where r the pics of the house ?? ok, am being weird i know..everyone's sick at ur place and here i am asking for pictures of the house:dohh::haha:

i decided to call the nurse and see if they will give me a blood test to be for sure and then maybe prescribe provera. still waiting on the call to see what the nurse says. i dont like being in limbo and its affecting me big time. i have insomnia, i have been mean and beating up oh and ran him away... im turning ravenous :devil: and i dont like it. thank you ladies for reading my cukoo posts as i have been going insane these past few months... gonna have to give bnb a break since its causing me to become more and more anxious and im losing my marbles... :hugs::flower:

thanks skav-its 1:30 here but i actually feel great now! its crazy! i havent felt this good since before 6 weeks!

i am pregnant.... you are the very first people to know.... hubby is not here yet....

i am in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in shock, I am crying hysterical...

Today my temp was a bit up and I didn't have pain, just some odd feelings... so went to buy FRER and managed to resist testing for the whole day...

I just came back home and couldnt resist anymore, here it was around 6pm and I thought I would only see a BFN but couldnt resist testing...

the 2 lines appeared within few second and are very clear...

i cannot believe it yet, hubby is coming back but he is in the tube so I cannot reach him...

Ahhhhh that's sooo great hun!!!
REally sooo happy for you....do you have a pic???
please please we wanna see....I love looking at those pos lines!!!

WANT: WOW!!!!
Congratulations!! Girl...LOOK AT YOU!! Another one bites the dust!! YOU ARE PREGGO!!!
:wohoo:

ohhhhhh girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are making me cry even more, thank you!!!!

you are not the first people to know by chance, you must have been the first, you have always been a great support!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it would never happen to me, I am overjoyed!!!

will try to upload picture later...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: WANT am so happy for you hun.....OMG!!! I was never so happy :cry: I just felt it....seriously..!!!! am so happy..so happy !!!! :yipee:

Have a H&H pregnancy sweetheart!!!! God answered you prayer and everything will fall into place ..omg omg !!! am so happy for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz248/a2dox/Animated%20Icons/Congratulations_blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->