CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey all..

hope everyone's fine.. am Okish.. m/s and nausea still present.. will be on vacation from the 29th for a week.. :happydance:
DH is so loving and caring, he was even before but double attention :cloud9: that's so sweet of him. Still feel sick about cooking!! but I HAVE to do it.. there's no escape!!

that's it from me..very boring though! It's so warm here and don't feel like doing anything. We don't have he a/c but we use only fans. So I often, ly on bed with the fan and read some books..that's it..Hope the vacation would be thrilling

Love you all :hugs:

hello skav!!

so good that you will soon be on vacations.... and that your oh is being so nice... you'll have a great time!!!

i am having serious trouble with ms, i am not eating for 4 days now, the only thing i can have is a bit of bread with olive oil...

so i was looking at pregnancy magazined for some kind of help and i found this: https://lillipops.com/

they sell them in italy too.... i am going to give it a try, don't have anything to loose...

will update you if it works...

xxx

hello skav!!

so good that you will soon be on vacations.... and that your oh is being so nice... you'll have a great time!!!

i am having serious trouble with ms, i am not eating for 4 days now, the only thing i can have is a bit of bread with olive oil...

so i was looking at pregnancy magazined for some kind of help and i found this: https://lillipops.com/

they sell them in italy too.... i am going to give it a try, don't have anything to loose...

will update you if it works...

xxx

i sure do hope we have fun.. :happydance:

am so sorry your m/s is this way..i went through, rather going through the same thing..I did read lollipops are good, i tried it but didn't work for me..i threw that up too :haha: i just kept eating whatever i felt like eating(not that i had plenty of options) but do sip water 'cos with throwing up you r dehydrated..but I should say the nausea and m/s have eased by about 25%..which makes me freak out :haha:

i hope it eases for me too!!!

don't freak out, i am sure your little diva is fine, we are all scared of not getting anymore symptoms and discover with had a missed miscarriage but in fact this is very rare. went through the miscarriage support session and only found 5 or 6 people with this type of experience among a lot of women in that section...
the thing is that they tend to talk about it a lot as it is very understandable and to us it seems there are lots of threads on mms... but it's not the case.

so let's relax and hope our symptoms do go away at some point so we can enjoy our pregnancy!!!
when is your scan? mine is next friday.... and we cannot wait!!!!

xx

thank you macs :hugs:

how are you? ....enjoying your last weeks as non pregnant, non nauseated, non bloated lady? :haha::haha:

i hope you preggie ladies feel better soon!!! since tuesday ive been feeling great! so i hope this is the end of the morning sickness for me!! im almost 11 weeks so it does make sense!

went to the dr. yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat with a doppler! yay!!! were scheduled for our nuchal translusency sonogram for sep. 8th at 7pm! uchhhhh i cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks! :)

want : let hope we feel better soon :hugs

macs: awe...tks lady..your not far away though..bet you will be throwing up soon!!!! :lol:

ttc: yay for the appt!! 2 weeks is far away for us, isn't it!! Thank God m/s eased for and am so happy..enjoy ur pregnancy lady !!

thank you macs :hugs:

how are you? ....enjoying your last weeks as non pregnant, non nauseated, non bloated lady? :haha::haha:

ROFL. Bless you, wouldn't that be nice?

This is my DS's last week home... Monday he starts middle school :)help:... when did *that* happen?) But I've been too sick with a chest cold to do much with him. We've pretty much just hung out at home. Might take him out to lunch, though.

Hi ladies, hope all is well.
Skav, Want & TTC: hope the m/s isnt kickin butt too bad! Im definately amazed seeing how far along you ladies are. Seems like it was 2 weeks ago BFP...
Snip: Congrats on the clomid, make some babies!
Here: whats going on lady?
AllMacs: hello, and I am ready for my 2 lil princess to start Kindergarten and 5th gr.. too bad its sept 8th :haha:
AFM: about to kick my bodies a$$ this week. going for the 3 pound loss this week. i sweated a pond yesterday, i loved it afterwards, of course hated jillian michaels and kendall whatever his last name is during the video. 60 minutes of nonstop cardio... *gorilla voice* :haha: :hugs:

choc whatchya doin about the hurricane? my parents live in long island i think theyre going to come stay by us for the weekend

TTC: my vacation is done. im back up in the mountains(binghamton ny) we more then likely get hella rain and some wind nothing too damaging... yah long island thats probably going to be right in the path.... when are they deciding to shut down the transit?

Hi everyone, :hi:

Wow, it's quiet on this thread.....where's everyone???

4th day of clomid for me.....only negative effect is that I have one hell of a headache!
Oh, and the hot flushes.....woke up during the night and had to change clothes because I was sweating sooo much.
just one more day of clomid then the BD marathon begin..... :happydance:

hey snip...

i know, this thread is becoming so quiet :( hey girls...come back !!! :brat:

yay!! for clomid and let the game begin :happydance:

i am quite fine i should say, but yet throwing up twice or thrice a day... :wacko: that's way better than throwing up the whole day !!! tomorrow starts our vacation.... :wohoo:

Lol Skav...
the ttc girls are to busy with :sex:
and the preggy girls are too :sleep: or :sick:

Lol Skav...
the ttc girls are to busy with :sex:
and the preggy girls are too :sleep: or :sick:

sorry snip i had to shut down!! am yet packing :dohh: feel so tired, just wish someone would pack the stuff!! DH is at work,kids are of no use :haha: so it's me :growlmad:

oh yeah :sex: is history for me :haha: once in a while yes, but don't feel at all Bding :shrug:

go BD go BD go go go !!!:happydance: for all the TTCs :flower:

preggers , how are you ladies??

Still nothing going on here..... HELLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :coffee:

Today was an extra loooonnngggg day...wish it could be 8pm already!
Last day of clomid and the side effects really got to me today.... :wacko:

Hiya Snip!

Wow, what a jump in your chart! Is that the Clomid? (Forgive my ignorance... I don't know about Clomid, as far as side effects and stuff.)

Sorry the side effects were so bad today. Hopefully they'll stop now that you're done with the pill for the month!

AFM, today's DS's first day of middle school... I'm a little depressed, and the house feels SUPER empty. BUT, he's home an hour and a half earlier from middle school than he was from elementary, so that's cool :D

Hey Macs,

Yes, its the clomid making temps so high. I also didn't know what was going on so I googled and also looked at other charts on FF. And it's normal.
Well, clomid gave me bad headaches for the past 2 days but I could handle that....just after taking the last one today the moods started!

Your chart looks great...when are you going to test??

Hey Macs,

Yes, its the clomid making temps so high. I also didn't know what was going on so I googled and also looked at other charts on FF. And it's normal.
Well, clomid gave me bad headaches for the past 2 days but I could handle that....just after taking the last one today the moods started!

Your chart looks great...when are you going to test??

Yuck, I'm sorry it gave you such a bad headache :(

Thanks. If AF is going to show, I should be spotting by Wed. I don't keep cheapies around because I'm terrified of seeing BFN, so I probably won't even pick anything up until then. If my temp stays up, then maybe I'll test Thur or Fri with FMU.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too far, though, just in case. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->