CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Really hope that we can all get our BFP's soon!

DH on night shift and the kids are driving me crazy!!
I have an LG with ADHD that do all the things she shouldn't.....cant stop picking up LB every time he moan so now he cry all day long cause he know his sissa wil pick him up.

Still don't know what I'm going to do with her next year....have to choose between a private school here close by..or a school for ADHD kids far away.
The school for ADHD kids are the best for her (and the best in SA) ...but then I'll only see my LG once a month!! She'll have to go to boarding school and on weekends she can go to stay with my parents. Still have to battle it out inside myself and no one can help me make this decision :shrug:

Oh honey. What a hard decision. I hope that whatever you decide ends up being the best for your whole family.

I hope we can get those BFPs too!

Thanx Macs,
I know it will be best for LG...but...
She is only 10yrs old....she will be tought things by other people... I will loose out on that part of being a mom. Maybe it's really selfish but I want to teach her everything there is to life...I want to be the one she go to when she have questions or troubles. A kid learn little things from you as her parent that makes their personality....that wont happen if she goes to boarding school. She can go stay with my parents and not the boarding school and I know she will get the best treatment, but then I have the problem of getting back a spoiled kid.

Sorry for the rant...but I have no one I can talk to about this...no one I know are in the same position. Just wish I could talk to someone who's kid was there in the boarding school at the same age....

hello girls,

how are you all doing?

@snip... it is a big decision that you have to make, it is hard, but i am sure you will choose for the best girl!!!

@macs, how are you doing girls? did you start bd marathon?

afm, i have been very sick lately, so sick i got dehydrated and was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum... wow! what a good luck i have!! was given the treatment and today i am feeling a bit better, not 100% though, didn't leave the flat in 1 week!!!

hope everything is good with all other girls!!!

xxx

hello girls,

how are you all doing?

@snip... it is a big decision that you have to make, it is hard, but i am sure you will choose for the best girl!!!

@macs, how are you doing girls? did you start bd marathon?

afm, i have been very sick lately, so sick i got dehydrated and was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum... wow! what a good luck i have!! was given the treatment and today i am feeling a bit better, not 100% though, didn't leave the flat in 1 week!!!

hope everything is good with all other girls!!!

xxx

Hey Want, so glad you are feeling better....but what is hyperemesis gravidarum???

The BD marathon starts today :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

for the bd marathon and for the clomid :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i had several side effects from it.... but it's worth it!!!

hyperemesis gravidarum is a condition where you keep being sick and cannot eat or drink and you end up dehydrated and feeling really ill...

it was horrible, i thought i couldn't make it to the end of the pregnancy...
but now i feel better, hopefully i will be able to gradually reduce the medications and resume normal life...

xxx

Hey girls.
Snip...get busy..its your birthday. We gone party...Lol...:haha: Get lots of snookie snookie in. As for you daughter :hugs:

Want: I've had that too. I had to have an IV. I'm glad you feel better though. I hope it continues.

Mac: Hey Darling. Your chart still looks good. PMA...:dust:

oh no want!!! feel better!!!

lifes been craaaaazy ovr here with hurricanes and evacuations and i started work this week! wow im soooooo tired and my back feels like its gonna fall off because i was on my feet all day!

Oh my ladies! I can't believe we've left each other. No one has posted in like 2 or 3 days here. Where did we go? I still love you girls. I was afraid this would happen. Some ladies get preggo and leave and some of us just get what? idk. and leave. Please come back my friends. :hugs:

I'm still here....come and check 10times a day but nothing :-(

Snip what's happend? This is so not right! Scooter doesn't come around. Choc doesn't..I know I missed a couple of days but when I check no one is here either. THis is so not right.

I'm here too... kind of. Just so tired, girls. This cough is taking it so far out of me. I took 3 naps yesterday. Every time I cough, I just end up so winded. I hope this thing leaves me soon.

Here...where are you in your cycle now?? How many days till testing??

Macs...your chart look awesome!!!

AFM....busy busy. work really hard to earn some extra money. need to start saving up for Xmas. I know it's still a long way...but I'm my own boss so no bonus end of the year from the company..have to work for it and save

Snip: I'm about 6 dpo. I guess could be 7. I'm going with 6 though :lol: I'll test next wed or thursday. I

Did you get your BD in? I know your finished with the clomid and everything. I'll look at your chart.

just started the bd marathon...O will probably be in 4+ days.

i keep checking also! and so many girls left!!!!

the reason im not on all the time anymore is bc summer is over :( and i have gone back to work and am working soooooooooo hard that im too exhausted to move when i get home! the other day i came home and slept for 4 hours!

hows everyone doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->