CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

oh and i'm a preschool teacher of 20-three-year-old children!!

hi ladies, just running by thought id say hi. i have been in the diet, fitness forum. ive been fighting with this goofy/stubbon body of mine. after losing 6lbs the 1st week and working out like a machine my body was at a standstill. and gaining and losing a few lbs... Drove me Mad!! :growlmad: finally after giving it a break it is deciding to lose weight again. :haha: almost at the 8lb loss after 4 weeks :happydance:
ttc: aww 20, 3-4 year olds. when did school officially start? my children dont start til the 8th, so weird, its like why not start the day after labor day? im thinking about teaching but college students, still debating that PhD. degree

Here: good luck with the bd I hope Sept is your month! :happydance::winkwink: :baby: Dust!

TTC: Its understandably that you're tired. Wow! It takes special people to do what you do. My mom is also a teacher but of 1rst grade. She is so ready to retire. LOL

Choc: Thanks baby girl. Congratulations of the weight loss. Girl you're doing it up! Teaching college students. That's pretty good. Because at that age they are paying and its up to them to make the time and sacrifice. I think you should do it. I bet you'd be awesome.

AFM: I'm in the 2ww I'm thinking about testing probably next wed. IF I don't chicken. I didn't chart this time and I kinda liked it. I don't like having a visual to look at but it was so much less stress. Girls..please don't go away. :hugs:

hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well :thumbup:

Friday evening and everyones relaxing here...but I'm working. This suck big time!!
I'm soooo stressed about finances this month and taking my moods out on the rest of the family...wish I can just lock myself in a room till end of September!! :nope:

omg girls.....am here too :hi: could never leave you all :nope: just that am away from home and got an internet connection yday with the wifi at my frnd's house..
kids are having a lovely time at the beach..me too not much though..hate the sun :lol:
My bump is really big girls :o everyone asks me whether am 5 months !!!! OMG!! I throw only in the morning when i brush my teeth..I don't cook since am with my relatives and am loving the food .... :happydance: just hate to go back home and start cooking!! argh...!!!

Want,Here,Snip,Popcorn,TTC,Bunni,Macs, Scooter ...thinking about each and everyone :flower: Love you girls a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :kiss:

Snip: Girl. Tell yourself...If I don't have it; I can't do it. You'll be dead or with a stroke and them bills will still be there. :hugs: Girl..shoot...Don't kill yourself over things you can't do anything about.

Hey Skav: I"m glad you are doing good. Enjoy the fun and don't think about home...just yet.! :hugs: Have lots of fun.

hi ladies. i went to the gyno yesterday. she said she is ok with my cycles being between 21-45 days.. oook. and she says she wants to do an u/s on cd 5-7 of my next cycle to check my lining.... i totally hate paps, but she talked to me while it was occuring so it wasnt horrible. i had to look in my calendar and see today is cd 14. ive been so busy with other things. we also talked about how i might have a sick baby if i were to conceive now due to my hbp and my meds. so i definately dont want that happening. im considering an IUD. i had one before but the darn thing was coming down and the nurse just took it out. on another note i am happy to be down 9lbs. month 1 ends wednesday so im hoping i can make it 10!! WTT kinda sux, and trying to prevent :wacko: but i want to be healthy and have a healthy lil booga :haha:

hi Skav, i missed you lady. im happy to know things are going wonderful that way..

hello ladies!!!

I am so sorry I cannot be here much but I feel so crap!!!

I have been diagnosed with hyperemesis which has also probably caused the chorionic hematoma I have.... so i was put on bed rest until week 13 and hope for the best...

they will scan me again in 2 weeks to see if the hematoma is reduced in size and i am on progesterone for this. i am also taking cyclizine for sickness which is helping but making me feel dizzy and out of this world, so i sleep most of the day!!!

today i only took 1 cyclizine so i am awake now.... but my stomach is hurting bad...

hope everyone else is doing better than me...

i am sorry i cannot go through the thread to catch up...

xxx

Oh Want: I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Hi Choc: Keep it up girl. I'm so proud of you with the weight. Hey and checking your lining is a good thing. I wish I would have gotten mine checked. I still think it was too thin. Anyway..honey. Again am so proud of you.

want!!!! i promise it gets better!!! my nausea and ms has almost completely gone away by now-i still have the odd day or hour of nausea here and there but NOTHING like it was at week 7!! there is hope! :)

Hi everyone :hi:

Want...hope you feel better soon! Just another 4 weeks then thing will be a lot easier :hugs:

Ttc...congrats on the 12 weeks mark!! second tri is here!!!! :happydance:

Here...so 10dpo...that few temps look really good!! hoping the break bring that miracle baby!! :dust:

Choc...so sorry you have to WTT....but that's a great job your doing with the weight loss!!
I normally get overweight while ttc'ing with the hormones going crazy but then I loose it all within the first 3 months of being pregnant. by the time I have the baby I weigh less than before getting pregnant.

AFM...Think it's O day...had a temp dip and some EWCM..so I'm jumping hubby tonight!!

Snip: Make sure you get it girl. Clomid first round is all you needed. BFP in the making. :dust:

Thanks girl Yea I've been bad and started temping the last few days. I was so curious though what they looked like. I'll give it a rest (maybe :lol:) for a day and do it the last day. After O it just doesn't do a whole lot for me because I start spotting and AF before my temps drop. So oh well. I guess time will tell. :hugs:

Snip: Make sure you get it girl. Clomid first round is all you needed. BFP in the making. :dust:

Thanks girl Yea I've been bad and started temping the last few days. I was so curious though what they looked like. I'll give it a rest (maybe :lol:) for a day and do it the last day. After O it just doesn't do a whole lot for me because I start spotting and AF before my temps drop. So oh well. I guess time will tell. :hugs:

Your temps are a bit higher than other months after O...so its really looking good!! Fx that we get our BFP's this month!!

Where's everyone..... :-(

oooohh...the clomid is really doing it's job this month :happydance: ....have some really bad O pains!!
And sitting at the desk just make it worse.

Morning to all you lovely ladies :hi:

Guess I'm talking to myself here....... HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh well, So my day started out sh!tty....no BD yesterday...and I got angry at DH this morning for not wanting to BD. I got up at 5am just to have :sex: because he had to get up that early for work. WTH! :brat:
Luckily we still have a chance....temp still low and O cramps getting worse...so I guess today's The Day!!
If DH say no again tonight I think I might just rape him....damn...dont have any bedposts to tie him too :-k
Need to do a lot of thinking and planning today....hmmmm...how to seduce DH.

Hey Snip:

OH my...Yea. What are some things that really get him in the mood? Start planning now you have no time to waste. Does he know you are O?

oh man snip! that stinks! i had that with dh once when we were trying. afterwards we sat down and talked about it and made a better plan and schedule that was good for both of us to BD. good luck!!! u can do it!

Here...he doesn't even have a clue what O really mean!

ttc...we did have a talk before I even got the clomid. told him that I'm not going to get it if he's not going to do his part. And he agreed to every 2-3 days from cd8 to cd18. but yes that did not happen.

And my DH dont like sex...not at all. We normalle do it like once a month...maybe every 3 weeks if I'm lucky. I on the other hand would like it every day. So this is a very sensitive point in our marriage.
He had hormone problems when he was a LB and got some hormone shots at the age of 14 to go into puberty. That's one of the reasons he has problems with his little swimmers.
He did want to go for some help with it but then the doct said he cant give hormone shots again while ttc'ing because it kills sperm.

Sooooo I really dont know what to do....

Hi ladies! I apologise for not being here much lately. just a quick update from me. AF due in 2 days.

We have recently found out my OH has a condition that I can't really get into right now. It may take up to 18 months to stabalise. It makes BD painful for him.

So...from next month we will try to BD once when I OV..but looks like my BFP may be a while yet :(

I will have a proper read to catch up on the thread soon.

Hope you are all ok. Big love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Snip: Oh baby. I'm sorry to hear that. Obviously though you're doing something right you have two little ones...:haha: Fine something to get him interested. Don't mention O to him then....if you don't have too. Girl all you need is one time at the right time.

Popcorn: sweetie I'm sorry to hear that from you too. I hope he is going to be okay. We're both 11 dpo today. Sweetheart I hope it works out and you catch the egg withoug hurting DH of course. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->