CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Popcorn! So great to see you around, but I'm sorry to hear about your OH. I hope that he makes it ok through whatever is going on. Maybe this last month was your month? Your chart is looking good. Maybe AF won't show up, and you can be preggers now, and take care of OH at the same time? I'll keep my FXed for you guys... if this isn't your cycle, you know they say... It only takes once.

:hugs:

hey all :hi:

snip: am so sorry DH feels this way..rape him girl :)

popcorn : fx'd hun

here: FXd sweets, its been a while i read your journal, just finished cleaning the house after a week!! so am ready to go through every single post!

bunni: missed you too sweets..well done with your weight loss!!!

macs: hey lady !!

ttc : 12 weeks :wohoo:

want: i got the ginger biscuits finally!! how are you doing?

Hey Skav: MY MIA lady! Are your sym better? They must be your cleaning the house! lol

Morning ladies....

Skav....already 11 weeks!! Wow, time really fly!!

Here...so when are you testing??

Macs...any plan of action for the new month?? So sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

Popcorn..Hope and pray that you already caught that eggy this month and that you dont have to wait any longer to ttc.

Sooo, the TWW wait start today!!
Did jump hubby last night...got him soft after saying sorry for being such a b!tch yesterday morning but he should know by now that it's the crazy hormones...bla bla bla...and he said sorry but it's not my fault and that he's the one to blame...so yeah, make-up sex. Lol
Maybe I should fight with him everytime just before O and then make up... :haha:

Hey Skav: MY MIA lady! Are your sym better? They must be your cleaning the house! lol

here :hugs:

maybe it's my hormones:haha:, I did not get what you had said :wacko:

SNIP: yeah, but for me time just drags!!

TTC : lovely bump girlie!!! :happydance: My bump is huge !!!!!!!!!!!!! will post a foto soon...you girls might faint :lol:

AFM, 14th is my appointment with the OB/GYN office for paperwork and i would know that day when my appt is for the 1st checkup!!

Snip: That's the way to do it :lol: I'm so glad you got it girl..:dust:

Skav: I read what I wrote and yea it did sound crazy huh?

TTC: Beautiful bump. I love it.

AFM: I'm only 12dpo with a 14 day LP. I know I should have waited but decided to just look and see if anything at all would show up. I'll redo it in 2 days and see. I believe...I only believe that I saw a very very very faint Positive. Take a look and tell me what you see. It looks a little darker in person. If you don't see anything..say it. Don't try to feed my ego. Here goes: take a look.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a line on both :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: was it with FMU??? try it tomo or the day after if you could wait that long............am over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here.....omg!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: am waiting for a clearer line to wish you :hugs: u wouldn't know how much am happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW....Here...I SEE IT!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I'm keeping everything crossed for that line to get darker!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much Skav. I was just praying that I didn't have a line eye. Then I was like no way. I've never really had a line eye. I'm the one who can never see anything. So I havne't told DH what I suspect. I'm going to wait until I see something a little more concrete. I'm so excited but cautious of course. :wohoo: ok..i didn't just do that.

Thanks Snip. I'm so glad someone else can see it besides me. That means its not a fiction of my imagination. Thanks I pray it gets darker too. :dust: to both of us girl.

turned up the saturation a bit....and it's definitly there!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

test.jpg

OMG!!!! OMG!!! you are too much! Thank you girl. Can I steal it?
Snip..I can see the color...:haha: Thanks girly girl. You are the bomb!! LOL

pleasure hun, I can only do this with a hpt that are positive and really pink!!
the purple of blue dye tests dont work so well...saturation make pink stand out...so it only show a line when there's REALLY a line!!

here!!! i see it!!!!!!!!!! did you have an HCG trigger shot?? PLEASE say u didnt!!!!!!!!!!

ttc: No. I had nothing yet. It was natural. Do you really see it? I'm so excited and want to tell DH so bad but I won't. Not yet. Not until I see a darker line. Although all of a sudden I'm coming down with a cold or sinus or something. Then I think this is so freaking crazy the day I see the faintest of line now I get a symptom that I can say hmmm maybe. :lol:

Hey...you go tomorrow for a sono! Are you super duper excited? Will you post a pic of the little one?

good luck!! i hope and pray it gets darker!!!!!

ya im soooo excited for tomorrow but im also soooo nervous! since my ms has subsided a lot and i dont feel the baby move yet i feel like its not real and im so scared were not gonna see anything on the ultrasound or there will be something wrong! i will definitely post a pic g-d willing!!!!!!! :)

good luck!! i hope and pray it gets darker!!!!!

ya im soooo excited for tomorrow but im also soooo nervous! since my ms has subsided a lot and i dont feel the baby move yet i feel like its not real and im so scared were not gonna see anything on the ultrasound or there will be something wrong! i will definitely post a pic g-d willing!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->