CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

here: wake up :yipee: go pee on a stick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoo!!!! can't wait to a darker line girlie !!!

snip: how are you doing lady??

ttc: don't worry matey, you won't feel movements till your at least 14-16weeks and nothing is wrong..! Post a pic of the scan :happydance:

Hey Skav, I'm doing great thanx!
Cant believe your almost 12 weeks!! When are you going for a scan again??

Here...any update?? have you poas again??

Hey Skav, I'm doing great thanx!
Cant believe your almost 12 weeks!! When are you going for a scan again??

Here...any update?? have you poas again??

good to hear ur fine..hows the BD marathon going?? Is your DH willing now?? I will actually have my paperwork done next Wed, that's the 14th and then will I know when the appt with the OB/GYN will be :dohh: I will be almost on my 2nd trimester :wacko: don't know yet when my scan would be scheduled :shrug:

Hey ladies:
This is a copy of what I posted in my journal.

*entry* - 13dpo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm going to say that the test I took yesterday probably was a fluke. How can preg tests be flukes? Anyway I should have know better than to read into something that I couldn't see fully. I knew I should have waited until AF was due. Which is in 2 days probably some spotting tomorrow as usual. I decided to do first another IC (against my better judgement to do it at all) but I woke up at 12:00Am and had to go to the loo so why not. I did tell myself I would not squinch. It's either there this time or not and I didn't see anything that popped right out at me so I deemed it a NO. AFter I a while of praying and tossing and turning I finally fell back asleep and woke up at my regular time and of course had to go to the loo. I then already dishearten thought well if I get the last test out of here then I won't be here always wondering if I should take it or not to get more disappointed. I then took the FR and I was NOT going to be squinching a line..again either there or not and of course NOT. So I'm putting this on a bust too. Now I'm questioning myself on yesterday's test. Was it just me thinking I saw something? Was that test a fluke? Ok..No more second guessing. I'm just going to talk to DH about the IUI and if he decides he still wants to do it AND if that doesn't work the first time I'm going to throw the towel in. That will be enough. These emotions are so crazy. I was so grouchy this morning and I don't like it.

Crazy though I don't have prolactin issues have had that checked (about a month and a 1/2 ago) but I have a small --very small - more like a dap of white crap in my nipple.... (laugh with me guys) - anybody had that and know what that's about. Could I be getting prolactin problems

Then on top of that today I've had backache and little cramps. Went to the loo and had a bunch of clear CM with pink in it. So AF may decide she wants to come a day or two early.

Here...you're not out yet hun.
maybe it's just a late implanter and that may be IB you got today.
Fx that you dont need to go for the IUI.

Thanks Snip. I'm just so aggravated. So If AF is truely showing up today then that means my LP is going back down to 12. Remember it changed to 14 right after my chemical in May. This is so freaking stupid. Did I just say that?..:haha:

Thanks Snip. I'm just so aggravated. So If AF is truely showing up today then that means my LP is going back down to 12. Remember it changed to 14 right after my chemical in May. This is so freaking stupid. Did I just say that?..:haha:

Did you get tested for low progesterone?

I think so. I'm not really sure. Which hormones cause a lot of CM? is it estrogen or progesterone

awe... here, don't lose hope yet...wait till AF doesn't show her face.... am with you girl...and keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

The short LP and spotting make me think it might be progesterone related.
They normally do a blood test at 7dpo to check the level...

Thanks Skav darling! I'm just trying to face reality. I've called my RE office and waiting on someone to call me back. So maybe something good will happen soon. :hugs: :cry:

Here...tell them you got a positive but started spotting....maybe they can give you progesterone supliment. better safe than sorry...

Snip. But was it? Was it really a positive or was I imagining it. YOu know I'm second guessing what I saw. Why then did so many tell me they saw it? So there had to be something there right? :cry:

Yes Here, there was a line!
I got many evaps or faint lines but could never "tweak" them (except those I got last month) and the reason was because they were not pink.
You can't tweak an evap...only a real pink positive line. So there's no way that line you got was an evap or imaginary lines.

then again I on a lot of places that hcg fluctuates in the first few days....most people get a faint line, then nothing and a day or 2 later a blaring bfp. So there's really still hope for you hun. All we can do is hope and pray that the line get darker.

Thank you Snip. You have made me feel better. You have made me feel a lot better. :hugs: Thank you so much. :hugs:

:dust: for you this cycle honey bun!

I secong what Snip said...I SAW THE LINE !!!!!! a pink line!! don't lose hope...ask your GYNO and go for blood work if it's possible.. :sending you loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies!!
Skav and TTC: my pregnant momma's, hope the m/s is ending and now enjoying pregnancy to the fullest begins.

Popcorn: I hope things work out for you and OH :hugs:

Snip: I guess you will have to get aggressive and take it, get rough with him and shock him :haha: Otherwise I wish you luck with it whether its this month or the next :flower:

Here: I saw the line, I got excited... Dont give up yet Miss!

Afm: thank you ladies for all the encouragment and blessings. I am officially obsessed with weighing myself every 3 days to see another lb gone :haha:week 5 started today... Jillian Michaels is kicking my arse with her workouts, I hate her during the 30 minutes but afterwards when dripping sweat everywhere, and making small puddles(no lie) I am thankful I am still young able to do it

here, it could still be a positive just hang in there!!

choc: ur doing amazing! keep up the good work!!

skav: hope ur starting to feel good! cant believe we are almost 2nd tri!

everyone, look at my avatar! baby looks great and nuchal fold is nice and thin and everything is measuring right on track! there's a real baby in there! its so hard to believe!

bunni : wohoo!! ur doing great girlie :hugs: sweat all those lbs!!!!:coolio:

ttc: awe...look at the baby :cloud9: he/she looks so adorable....:kiss: so happy for you ttc!!! :hugs: am feeling much better and started enjoying food (thank God)

:hugs: to all you ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->