CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

ttc....that baby are so cute...look like a real relaxing pose there in mommy's tummie!

bunni...you go girl!! you have much more willpower than me! :thumbup:

Here...any news?? have you tested again?

AFM...3dpo and wish the tww will go quick!
Went for some dental work today and only afterwards I thought about it...what are the changes for it to interfere with conceiving??
Have one hell of a headache and some AF type cramping so I'm going to bed early!

where's everyone???

I have a question.....can you have implantation as early as 4dpo and symptoms starting this early??
Maybe it's just the clomid and hormones going crazy...but this is not normal for me

am here SNip :hugs:

well about Implantation at 4dpo..i doubt..but am not sure. Hope someone expert answers you..

I have a terrible cold..guess I got it from my DS duh...the last thing I wanted :wacko: I need to go to the inauguration of my 2nd DS's school..guess they's colorwashed and renovated. Why on a Sunday and school starts tomorrow...All I want to do is lie down on my bed !!!

i think i implanted at 4dpo bc i had a big dip that day and then got a positive at 10dpo, so ya never know! i hope this is it for you!

aahhh thanc TTC...can I maybe have a look at your chart?? Do you still have your chart?

maybe its just the clomid messing with my hormones but I snap at even the smallest of things!! In the mornings I wake up starving and by the evening I dont want any food and if I force myself to eat a little then I get nauseas

Here...where are you girl?? What going on there??

OMG..this thread is too silent now.... H.E.L.L.O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you girlie girls ???

Hi Skav :hi:

I'm still here!!
Go look at my chart please...what do you think???

Hey Snip: Your chart looks cool. YOu have a very nice rise young lady! Go beanie go! :dance:

thanx Here...So sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs:

I really hope this is the month....my chart really look a lot different this time

It would be nice for your first round of clomid to work. Did you have clomid before with your other LO?

We used clomid for 3 months got pregnant on clomid the 3rd round but had an mc

Oh...well this time pregnancy 1rst go around and healthy sticky bean.

aahh thanx Here.
I'm soooo eager to test this month...even if it's a BFN...just have that urge to pee on a stick NOW!

Hahahahahaha :haha:

Luckily I have no hpt's......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"