CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Eh. I guess. Cough seems to be letting up, at least a little.

Mentally, I don't know. CD 9 today, and usually O b/w 13 and 15. BD a few times this weekend, just for the heck of it, and in case O should happen early, I pulled out the preseed and softcups. :D We'll have to see if they work.

Gonna call this week to try to get into an OB/GYN practice that sounds amazing not too far from here. Just hoping they aren't booked out for months, you know?

DH sees a Urologist for other stuff, and he told us the last time he had an appointment that he could do a preliminary SA for us if we wanted... going to talk to The Hubs tonight about if this cycle doesn't work, does he want to try that.

So, onward and upward, I guess. Just really down about the whole thing, I guess. I would just like one good sign, you know?

I know sweetheart. Call as soon as you can to that office? THe earlier the better. That way any appts cancels no one will beat you to it. That's just the way I think. I bet DH will go for that. He want a baby too. So do you think you have the softcups down pretty good?

Just called and got an appointment at that office, and I'm so excited. The lady was so nice. She even told me she's got a daughter with my same name... spelled the same way I do, which is pretty rare.

I got an appointment for Sept. 28... which if things go the way they normally do, I should be somewhere around 11/12 dpo. That'll be a problem if AF shows up, he won't be able to do an annual/pap, but oh well. Maybe she won't show at all... or will be a little late.

She specifically didn't schedule me with their one doc who doesn't see pregnant women any more... found me an appointment with the man who delivered her oldest grandson. I thought that was cool. I felt really good after talking to her, you know? Just, you know where you get a feeling you're going to be taken care of?

:D

Oh, and the softcups were easier than I thought. I thought it'd be hard or awkward, but no big deal at all, so fingers crossed.

Macs thats so awesome. I'm so glad you went ahead and called to get the appt. Yay for insurance..:dance: Hopefully af will stay away and you will be going for your first prenatal. Cool on the softcups. LEt me know how they work honey bun. REally how do they work?

hey girls :hi:

Snip: sorry I had to go off to pick my kids from school..first day at school after the 3months!! :wacko: Wow lady...what a chart !!! :happydance: hehe lucky you dont have HPTs :lol: That's a lovely rise after the dip@ 4dpo..FXd hun :hugs:

Macs & here: how are you ladies doing :hugs:

DS(eldest) is having fever and started a intestinal flu and he's terribly sick..I feel really down when I look at him.. :( Hate seeing kids sick with intestinal flu...it's the worst!! I hope he gets well soon...

Hiya Skav!

So sorry to hear that your DS is sick. What a terrible feeling as a mom, not to be able to make them feel better. Praying that he's over it quickly!

How'd you do with the kiddos being off at school? That's always so hard for me when DS goes back.

AFM, I've been really down about this whole TTC thing this cycle. It's just got me dragging. But today, I made an appointment with an OB/GYN for a few weeks (new patient, so it takes a while to get in, but not as bad as I was afraid of)... this whole practice of doctors looks amazing from everything I've read about them, and the woman I spoke to on the phone was great. She scheduled me with the doc who's the president of the practice, and delivered her own grandchild.

I'm feeling better than I have for a while.

I guess I'm just so down because we wanted to be past First Tri by Christmas, so that we could tell our families in person. The Hubs is dead set on telling them face-to-face, and we don't see them that often, so Christmas would be it, hopefully. We wouldn't be seeing them again until the summer, and I can't bear the idea that it might be that long, you know? So I really had my heart set on getting the BFP by last cycle. If I O when I should this cycle, though, and we catch the eggy, we'll be RIGHT PAST first tri, so maybe that'll be ok.

Macs! You will do it. Go Team Macs! :hugs:

hey Skav - how are you? You are really getting on up there. I can't wait for you to have your scan soon! :wohoo:

you can do it macs! i think being positive is half the battle! :)

Macs - Thanks Macs :hugs: no fever but started throwing up yday... :shrug: today he's quite OK..I did not send him to school today.. My little man of course is at school and who knows what he's up to... :lol:
After we left them @ school yday..I just couldn't bare up the silence at home and the empty sofa..seats..I just needed them back..at home..guess that's the reason my eldest got the viral flu :haha:

You know you can do it..like TTC says positive thinking works and it worked for me!:thumbup: Your not too late..go BD marathon and don't stress yourself with TTC( easy said than done -I understand ) Hope this is your month :thumbup:

here: Yeah..almost hitting the 12th week. But am really scared here..I know I shouldn't be but something haunts me and till I have a scan I wouldn't be fine. I will go for the paper work on Wednesday and then will I know when my OB appointment is :dohh: Wednesday I will fix and appointment for the scans and tests too.. So, hope time flies.. :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Skav...yay for 12 weeks!!! :happydance:

Macs..you can do it...and with all those ttc supplies it will be much easier!! positive thinking :thumbup:

Here...how you doing hun?? What's your plan of action for this month??

AFM....had another temp dip today at 7 dpo. Dont know what to make of it :shrug: Would really appreciate any input from you girls....
I did look at some other preggy chart and there's quite a few with 2 temp dips on the same days.

you can do it macs! i think being positive is half the battle! :)

Awww, thanks, ttc. I'm definitely working on it, because I know you're right. Being so cross about the whole thing isn't helping anyone.

:hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Skav...yay for 12 weeks!!! :happydance:

Macs..you can do it...and with all those ttc supplies it will be much easier!! positive thinking :thumbup:

Here...how you doing hun?? What's your plan of action for this month??

AFM....had another temp dip today at 7 dpo. Dont know what to make of it :shrug: Would really appreciate any input from you girls....
I did look at some other preggy chart and there's quite a few with 2 temp dips on the same days.

Hey Snip,

I'm not sure what to make of today's temp at all... other than maybe the dip at 4dpo was a fluke, and this one's an implant? Fingers crossed for you that this one's it, sweetie! Hoping for it to shoot way back up tomorrow!

:flower:

Hi my ladies: I know this is so lazy but I just copied this out of my journal and posted here. :hugs:

*entry* - CD4
Whoaaa what a day! I work early this morning to practice for my interview. I so thought I was going to be late because traffic was awful. I made it there in time though and of course they didn't see me to after my appt time anyway. The interview went really well. I don't know if that is something I want to do. The atmosphere over there with the big wigs is like WOW! Where is the laughter? Where are the good mornings? I'm use to being cheerful. Its a habit.. So I really don't know. At the end of the interview I told them I would understand if they went with someone else.. That was funny!

I left there and my RE office is right down the street from where my interview was held which was awesome. I got there and guess what? I saw someone I knew. We were like Heyyyyyyyy - in a high pitched voice. Our conversation continued about work just like we were sitting in a dentist office. That was cool! So I go to the back and I didn't have to wait long. That was a first. I had a sono and I have 12 follies growing already. WOW! The nurse said that was good. 6 on the right and 6 on the left. I haven't researched on my own yet to be sure if it is good. She said for CD4 that 12 is a good amount to start with. After the sono was over I went to my little private room and the nurse came in and started doing demonstrations and stuff. So I'm taking Clomid for 5 days. 50MG 2 x per day. She then proceeded to open up a little plastic container and started taking out needles and crap. I was like Whoaaa...what's all that? She said this is what you will be doing. HOLY CRAP!!! Starting Thursday - 9/15 I'll be getting FSH injections in the lower tummy. Wow! I'll do that for 4 days. I go on Monday for another sono to look at my follies and see what they are up too. And depending on how things look either I'll do more injections or be told when to take the Whammy! The Ovidrel I think its called. The one to make me O. Then within 36 hours I'll be putting some spermies in...well not me...but the doc will. heehee. When I tell you this all seems to be going fast...Man it is. This is crazy. I'm excited though I didn't think I would be but I'm ecstatic. :dance:

Ok though ladies who've had clomid. I just got my prescription this evening. I took a pill. Should I take another one tonight since it calls for 2 a day. Is this too much? Help!

This is so exciting. :dance:

here thats great!

i took clomid, 3 different times with increasing doses and it only made me ovulate once but that one time it also affected my mucus negatively so next we tried letrizole and i got pregnant right away. i know lots of ppl that got pregnant on clomid and the ovidrel shot you take once you have a mature follicle like 19-20mm and then you BD every day after that for 3 or 4 days!

yay! so excited for you! hope this is it!

Thanks TTC ...can't believe I've hit the 12weeks :happydance:

Here, that's wonderful news..THIS IS IT..girlie...your getting your BFP soon :wohoo:

AFM, I just came from my OB office, finished the paperwork.Tomo I have the blood/urine tests and on the 20th I will have my first Ob appointment, FINALLY!
I will call in an hour's time to fix appts for u/s and tri test etc etc... I really hope everything goes well..

edited** I have my u/s on the 4th of October:growlmad: That's a looooooooooooooong wait for me :wacko:

Hey Skav..congrats on your 12 week mark. That is so amazingly sweet. :hugs:
Snip: how you holding out girl. I haven't looked at your chart yet but I will as soon as I post this..:lol: Feeling any different? Are you symptom spotting? :lol:
ttc: you are moving along to girl. Wow! Have you started looking into baby stuff? Ok..I know that is a terribly dump question. :lol:

AFM: I just figured out that my clomid is 100mg. 2 50mg pills I'm to take. That's kind of interesting. I ended up calling the pharmacy last night because I didn't know whether to take both at the same time or spread it out..heheeee. Oh well so I guess I got that cleared up. So just kind of moving along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->