CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Sorry for being MIA....

But I just got to tell this to you all....yesterday I went and bought two hpt's.
A new type the pharmacy got in. I did one just to check for any evaps....none..not even a hint of a line...yay for a hpt that dont give evaps :happydance:
Sooo this morning I did not know if I should test...got up early so I pee'd in a cup and only did the test just now.....there's a faint line....I can see it!!!
Took pics and will upload soon.....

Thanks TTC I sure do hope time passes by quickly!

Thanks Here I am sure this is your cycle hun, how does the clomid treat you??

Bunni, So lovely to hear from you lady!

Snip I see "something" a shadow on the first 2 and nothing on the last 2..Wait a couple of days and test. It's better if your 12dpo..PMA!! :trouble: don't test too early and get disappointed.. :hugs: FXd !!

Where are the others..?

I just came home after the blood works..

Thanx Skav....Only 5 more days for you before you see you little diva!!

I'm a Positive thinker....wont be dissapointed if it end up being negative.
Just looovvvveee to POAS!!
I'll only test every second day...so today 9dpo..and now only test again in 2 days...11dpo. ( if I can hold out..lol)

Thanx Skav....Only 5 more days for you before you see you little diva!!

I'm a Positive thinker....wont be dissapointed if it end up being negative.
Just looovvvveee to POAS!!
I'll only test every second day...so today 9dpo..and now only test again in 2 days...11dpo. ( if I can hold out..lol)

Your welcome sweets :hugs: On the 20th I will have only a check-up and it's only on the 4th of Oct I will get to see my Diva :cloud9: aaaah! wish it was october:dohh:

your talking to a POAS addict too...wait till 11dpo to see that darker line girlie :hugs: GL :hugs:

Hey Skav, Snip, TTC, Choc
How are you girlies? Choc you know its wierd not seeing you on here as much. Are you still dropping it like its hot? (wieght) - :haha:

Skav: Sweetie. its right around the corner for you. I can't wait to see a pic of your baby. The clomid is okay actually. I haven't had any issues. I did think I had my first hot flash last night at dinner. I was with my friends and I was whoofff is it hot in here or what? They were like no the air is actually too cold. :lol:

Snip: I see a line definitley in the first one. Girl that is going to be super duper awesome if you are preggo! :hugs:

TTC: How are you? The way the time is flying by it won't be long before you will be feeling your little one move around. :hugs:

aah thanx Here...I agree it will be soooo awesome if the first round of clomid worked!
I also just had the hot flashes and some bad headache with clomid but only the last 2 days of taking it. I woke up one night soaked so bad that I needed a change of clothes.

Skav....that sooo long to wait!! :-(
I'm sooo glad here in SA you need to go at 8 weeks for your first dating scan.....

here: me too. I just want to see the baby and see or hear the heartbeat..you know it scares me so much.. hahaso defo must be a hot flash, if the others complained the weather was cold!! Hope you would feel normal...:hugs:

snip: I know :( it's about 18days to wait and ya know WE HATE THE WAITING GAME!! The problem was the midwife was on holidays and when she was available,we were on holidays so I missed the 12th week scan..Actually it0s her fault since I went for my last appt and she was not there :growlmad:

Skav isn't there somewhere you can go for private scan....I would never be able to wait that long!!! Just waiting till 8 weeks are way too long.

AFM...I wake up every morning sooo hungry that I get nauseas of hunger!! and in the evenings I dont want to see food and get nauseas if I force myself to eat.
If I do get a BFP over the weekend I can go and make an appointment at the clinic on monday..need to go there on monday to take LG for a checkup and renewed script for her medication

So I tested again.... here's my update...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/737325-9-dpo-update-10dpo-pg-2-a-2.html#post12856552

So I tested again.... here's my update...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/737325-9-dpo-update-10dpo-pg-2-a-2.html#post12856552

I see a definite line Snip :wohoo: In your case, I would defo go for a blood work to be sure hun :hugs: I am hoping,praying this should be your definite BFP lines...

AFM, I don't know how the procedure is here for a private scan..will need to find out..by the time I find out and fix an appointment my u/s day would arrive !! :haha:

Skav. I'm going to test till monday morning (13dpo) ...then I need to go to the clinic for LG so then I will go see the nurse.

Thanks great..am so excited for you Snippie girl :hugs:

Me and my best friend are busy planning our b-day weekend in Oct and then I realized that there's a possibility that I may not be drinking. We've been best friends since 10yrs old and we are both turning 30 in Oct. (b-days 5 days apart :-D )

Me and my best friend are busy planning our b-day weekend in Oct and then I realized that there's a possibility that I may not be drinking. We've been best friends since 10yrs old and we are both turning 30 in Oct. (b-days 5 days apart :-D )

Wow, that's awesome...! best friends from the age of 10years ??? That's a world record Snip!!:happydance: You will be fine without drinking..you will have your BFP!!! :hugs:

I agree Skav...as long as I get that BFP I dont care about drinking. I actually dont really drink...Next year we will be celebrating 21years of friendship!! :-D

I agree Skav...as long as I get that BFP I dont care about drinking. I actually dont really drink...Next year we will be celebrating 21years of friendship!! :-D

Exactly !!
So big plans for next year too?? That's really awesome to have a best friend..does she have kids too??

Just had a peep at your chart..looks really good Snip! :happydance:

Exactly !!
So big plans for next year too?? That's really awesome to have a best friend..does she have kids too??

Just had a peep at your chart..looks really good Snip! :happydance:

Yes she have 2 LG's.
My second LO and her would've been due the same day...but that was my first mc. was really hard for me to see her during that time..but luckily I got pregnant with my LB before her LG was born.

I agree, my chart look a lot different than other months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->