CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I agree Skav...as long as I get that BFP I dont care about drinking. I actually dont really drink...Next year we will be celebrating 21years of friendship!! :-D

Exactly !!
So big plans for next year too?? That's really awesome to have a best friend..does she have kids too??

Just had a peep at your chart..looks really good Snip! :happydance:

Yes she have 2 LG's.
My second LO and her would've been due the same day...but that was my first mc. was really hard for me to see her during that time..but luckily I got pregnant with my LB before her LG was born.

I agree, my chart look a lot different than other months

Oh I sure do understand you Snip. Am so sorry for your loss..It's always difficult:hugs: I still miss my beanie..Anyway.. life goes on..right?
Gosh, I can't wait till Monday!!! to see the darker lines:happydance:

Oh I sure do understand you Snip. Am so sorry for your loss..It's always difficult:hugs: I still miss my beanie..Anyway.. life goes on..right?
Gosh, I can't wait till Monday!!! to see the darker lines:happydance:

I also cant wait to see darker line.....nut now I dont know if I should test again 2morow or wait a day longer.. :shrug:
I'm sooo impatient!!!

hi, Here, Skav, Snip, TTC :hugs:
Here: hey woman, clomid huh? wow and considering IUI how exciting
Skav: the anticipation of seeing beanie
Snip: yes i see a faint pink line, beanie on the way FX
TTC: hope you and the beanie are doing fantastic
AFM: wanna kill oh for doing what he wants to do... he knows we are wtt and waiting for that IUD and this busta releases his soldiers(inside) when i asked him not to.... And Here, yes ma'am i am dropping it like its hot. I did a 3 day Jillian Michaels challenge, 54 minutes of pure hell.... weighed today, im down 3 pounds.... soo thats 13 pounds in 37 days... ahhh so much more to go.. thanx for asking about lil ol me :winkwink:

Oh Choc, that's awesome!!! Wish I had the will power to start and then to go on with it...
Men dont think....!!!!!!

Hey: Snip: I see a line girlie. But I saw it the first day too. I definitley see it now. Cool. Yep by Monday you'll know for sure. :dance: That would be awesome...first round of clomid and BAM!!! :haha:

Choc: YOu go girl. Wow! YOu have lost a lot of weight girl. What does OH think of the loss? Is he jeolous yet? :lol: Hey as far as the WTT - I guess he wants to go for it. So guess what? This will be the time you end up pregnant because you were not trying to and on top of that you lost a lot of wieght. I don't know whether to cheer or be mad with OH...:haha:

Skav: What can I say? LOL - All I can say is I'm right there with you - I can't wait to see your baby!!! :dance: Has everyone gotten use to the idea yet?

AFM: This is day 4 of clomid. I started my follitism injections last night. I woke up this morning with some boobies and I was like wow...I need to take these all the time..:haha:
I go in for my scan on Monday to see what these little eggies are up to and I'll know then whether I will take the O shot or will be more folly shots. So I guess I'll see. REally praying for one beanie. NOt a whole football team. YOu know that's actually scary.

Snip: thanx lady
Here: ok so i was wrong about the IUI? ok im goofy you are going to have to educate me with all of wonderful things us women go through. OH is a arse, i dont know what he thinks about it all. i think when i hit the 20lb loss mark he will notice more. i started getting a slight muscular bulge in my arms, and my thighs are getting more muscular and i made him see it :haha: and he was like hmm.... too bad the belly will be the last to go... i dont want to ttc again until i get this darn bp under control which is no meds... i asked him when it would be noticeable and he said 50lbs.... great... he is in the dog house again :growlmad:

Snip: thanx lady
Here: ok so i was wrong about the IUI? ok im goofy you are going to have to educate me with all of wonderful things us women go through. OH is a arse, i dont know what he thinks about it all. i think when i hit the 20lb loss mark he will notice more. i started getting a slight muscular bulge in my arms, and my thighs are getting more muscular and i made him see it :haha: and he was like hmm.... too bad the belly will be the last to go... i dont want to ttc again until i get this darn bp under control which is no meds... i asked him when it would be noticeable and he said 50lbs.... great... he is in the dog house again :growlmad:

Right. And dog house it should be!:growlmad: YOu tell him that you are made up of all love and brown sugar and those two things go hand in hand...:thumbup: LOL I bet you end up pregg. Just because of the situation. But it wouldn't be so bad. I know you have some things you want to do with the wieght and in turn you BP coming down. And that is very reasonable and smart thinking...but I still would love for you to announce that you are pregnant.........:haha:

And you are right. I"m doing IUI. I"m doing clomid with injectibles and IUI. Meaning I have a lot of eggs suppose to be cooking and maturing right now and on Mon will find out if we are releasing them or letting them bake some more. Its kind of interesting.

hello :hi:

echo............................!

it's almost 10pm....and I need my bed!!
Sooo sick with sinus infection!

Hey everyone :hi:

Skav....almost 13 weeks!!! time fly hey :happydance:

Here...how you doing hun?? How's the clomid treating you??

AFM....AF is due tomorow and so far no sign of the :witch:
Not a pimple in sight and also no cramping like I normally get.
I've been a good girl and did not POAS again.....I'm trying to hold out till AF is late.
So far it's the 3rd day in a row that I have nausea in the evening.... with all my pregnancy's I got the nausea at night.

Snip: You are doing great! WOW! I'm so proud of you. You may just have that beanie in there after all. :hugs: So you'll test when? In the morning? Yayyyyyyy!!!

AFM: Clomid was good. I had no problems with it. I had no problems with my injections either. I went this morning for my scan and I have a lot of good follies and was told NOT to take anymore injections because my ovaries really loved it..:haha: My uterine lining is 9mm :dance: I'm so happy for that. I go back wed for another scan of my follies and told to take the trigger and insemination will be Friday. :dance: Wohoo!!!!!!!!

Thanx Here....maybe I'll test tomorow....dont have any hpt's in the house! Sooo I have to go get some tomorow. normally AF arive early morning so I'll wait till about noon and then go to the pharmacy.
I really hope this is it...now that I sit in front of the computer I can feel my tummy is bloated. I'm one of those :wacko: people that always have to sit with my feet on the chair and now it's uncomfortable to sit like that cause my leg is pressing against my tummy.

Wow, things are going so quick there on your side....it's like it was just yesterday that AF got you and now it's already time for insemination!!! :happydance:

Ok...I got a question. My supervisor is a guy. He knows about my pregnacy when I had to have the D&C and all that stuff from Dec/Jan. I had to miss quite a few days of course so I felt obligated to tell him. Should I tell him about me doing this. I have to come in late again on Wed and be off on Friday. I'm not going to want to do a lot of heavy crap (printers and crap) while in my 2ww. Should I tell him?

Oh and guess what. How embarrasing!!! He was showing me his way in creating a boot disk for a certain computer and then burn the iso file. Well Ihad to download and driver and save it. Well it saved in my dropbox folder ( personal folder that is on a virutal server that you can access anywhere.) Anyway..it went into a folder that I had marked very personal. HE said there it is go in there and copy it out. I didn't want to because I knew what was in there. It had a copy of last month pregnany test...:dohh: I was so embarrassed! :haha:

Snip, thanks hun...am excited!!
Oh my..oh my..oh my..love your chart and all your symptoms :happydance: and way to go for not testing for 3 days in a row !!!

here, am so happy for you lovely lady.. bet everything would work perfectly...

AFM, my 1st doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I don't even feel excited :shrug: I just prepared a list of questions :haha: will let you ladies know how it went..now am off to bed.. gunite / gudday ladies :hugs:

OWM here...I would've turn bright red if it as me!!! :blush:

I should be in bed by now...almost midnight. Kiddies sleeping and DH on night shift. Maybe I should go to bed....cant wait to get some hpt's 2morow. Need to feed my POAS addiction!!! :haha:

Night night :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->