CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

yay! everyones doing so well! snip and here, this is your month!!!!

here: when i was going through fertility treatments and going for bloods and ultrasounds every 3 days (in the morning before work) i didnt tell my bosses and it was better that way because ppl often dont understand infertility and they dont take it as seriously as other health issues-so i just told them i had a lot of doctors appointments and blood tests and let them think the worst so they wouldnt be on my back if i came a little late sometimes. it worked out great for me! good luck with the IUI!!!

oh also we heard the heartbeat tonight at the dr on the doppler and the baby and my uterus are really high! right under my bellybutton! yay!

oh also we heard the heartbeat tonight at the dr on the doppler and the baby and my uterus are really high! right under my bellybutton! yay!

Congrats ttc!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: your on the 2nd trimester :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

ok girls... i just came home, switched on the pc and typing to you lovelies.. my appointment was OK. midwife trued to hear the heartbeat, she found it but then she said" this little beanie is not in one place" :haha: she was trying for sometime..even the doc, but no luck after, they were only checking for about 2-3mins :growl:
There were so many for appointments today and we were back with time so they did a quick search! argh!!!
Anyway, everything is fine.. :) too bad I couldn't hear the heartbeat..well, next time !

Skav: you have an extra active beanie
Snip: Good luck with testing
TTC: yay for the start of the 2nd trimester
Here: I wouldnt say anything. Yay for awesome follies.
Afm: Here :haha: im on CD 2 so not this month my love. Waiting on the call for the IUD placement and have to go get this u/s in a few days...

Just an update from my side....14dpo and got a bfp this morning...but started cramping late afternoon and shortly after the :witch: arrived.
So this must be what they call a chemical pregnancy....

It's just very weird....dont have the normal AF cramps...more sharp stabbing pains. Oh well, onto next month and another round of clomid.

Snip: Oh honey! I'm so sorry. That's what happened to me in May. I didn't have cramps or a lot of blood though. Just a lot of positive pregnancy tests. And of course I kept testing to make sure it was over. When they sent me for my betas and the numbers were so low I knew.

I'm just so sorry. How are your spirits honey? How are you doing? :hugs:

snip, am terribly sorry..this is insane!! :growlmad: I was logging on to see an update from you.. keep strong, you will get your BFP soon...tc hun :hugs:

bunni, here, macs: hope ur keeping fine :hugs:

snip i am so sorry!!! will you test again to be sure? i know plenty of people that bled a lot every month around the time of af during their pregnancies!

Thanx girls...you're all keeping me sane at this moment. :hugs:
Don't know what to think....still bleeding but no cramps. The only cramping/pain I feel is the normal growing pains you get during TWW and early pregnancy. No AF cramping and I normally cramp pretty bad the first 2 days.
Even my temps are still high....and had some really bad nausea this morning.
Well...I'll just have to wait and see! :shrug:

That sounds promising to me..aren't you able to get some blood works done, to be 100% sure?? I really wish you could..maybe the HPTs don't work too good with you.. Maybe this is IB..I'm not trying to get your hopes high, but not to let down yourself :hugs: we're here with Snip!

this is a bit to heavy for IB. TMI but it's not old blood....it's bright red.
To have bloods done will cost a lot of money...first I'll have to drive to another town and then I'll have to wait 2 hours for the results if I do it private. through a doct I'll have to wait even longer and pay much more. So no...I don't think it is worth it when I'm already bleeding.

this is a bit to heavy for IB. TMI but it's not old blood....it's bright red.
To have bloods done will cost a lot of money...first I'll have to drive to another town and then I'll have to wait 2 hours for the results if I do it private. through a doct I'll have to wait even longer and pay much more. So no...I don't think it is worth it when I'm already bleeding.

:( i just wish you get your answer soon.. then howcome it's not AF cramps? can it be due to clomid??

Really don't know Skav....well if clomid take away AF pains I'll take it every month :haha:
I've been racking my brains all morning and even googled it. I dont even have the slightest hint of a pain....nothing there. Even if it's a chemical I should have some pain...
yesterday I had that sharp pains in my lower tummy and around ovaries like you normally get during the TWW (and early pregnancy) ...but since the bleeding started I have no pain.
I'm busy cleaning the house and running around to get everything done before LB wake up from his nap and normally I'll be curling up from the pain by now.

I was looking it up last month, and read that chemicals can be lighter/shorter than your period would be... maybe there's a possibility of no cramps either, since it's a little different than what AF would do to you?

I wish this wasn't happening to you, Snip. :hugs:

Snip: that's true what Macs said. I had my chemical in May and I didn't have a lot bleeding and no cramping. The only way I knew I pregnant was the digital test and a blood test. :hugs:

Thanx Macs and Here....so after this lot of bleeding today I know it's over. Still no cramps or any pain. just get a stabbing pain on my left side now and then. And I feel absolutely fine...none of that depressing or moody feelings like one normally get with AF.

Here...it's almost time for the insemination???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->