CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Awww. Sweetbaby even though you're going through this...you still remembered :hugs:

I went for a sono this morning to check my eggs and I had too many. They told me I would be another octomom. :hehe: It was either cancel the cycle or do an egg reduction. I opted for the egg reduction. I actually just got back. They sent me home with some scripts (pain meds) and had to be back 2 hours later. So I went and they went in with this long needle and sucked fluid out of my ovaries. So back on schedule. I take the trigger shot tonight and no BD they said. I was like - not even tonight. I asked what if I O before the insemination. She said You won't. she said I wouldn't O until Friday. I'm suppose to take the shot at 10pm tonight. So Friday I go and DH does his thing at 9:00 and I get inseminated at 11:00.

Snip: how are you doing ?? are your still bleeding??

macs: hey lady :hi:

here: omg... how time flew!!! your about to have your insemination :happydance: So tomo is the big day!!! Gosh am praying for you :hugs:

hey Macs, am Okish.. :) still got some nausea and yet throwing up!! Can't wait till my 15/16th week u/s on the 4th Oct, ya know how time goes.... so s....l....o....w....l....y !!

how about you hun??

this place is haunted !!!! :haha: where r u ladies :-k

Hi everyone :hi:

Here...today's the big day!! good luck hun :hugs:

Skav...only 11 days left till you get to see that little diva :happydance:

AFM...sorry for being MIA. LB's cold turned into pneumonia. his much better today but still on meds and have to put him on the nebulizer 3 times a day.
My bleeding has stopped...only one day of really heavy bleeding and no pain at all....don't have a clue why this month's AF is like this! :wacko:
I'm going to take a hpt tomorow before I start the clomid again...just to make sure.

Hey Skav: How are you honey bun? You know I was saying yesterday on my journal how it seems like only yesterday you found out you were pregnant and now look at you. :hugs: Have you picked out girl names yet?

Snip: If you have a test I think it would be good to just check and make sure there is no more hormone in your body. I hope the clomid does good by you this time as well and not send you over the top...:haha: No pimples, No mood swings, No nothing but a good cycle. :hugs: Thanks for the well-wishes baby. DH has to be there at 9 and me at 11:00. I think I O yesterday though. I had the uncomfortable feeling and then a temp rise this morning. I did feel a little weird this morning so maybe that was another follicle releasing...I don't know. I'll definitely be curious at the scan before they inseminate. I keep reading that its 34-36 hours after the trigger so I'm praying that it holds true. We did BD the night of the trigger so prayerfully that will catch it even if I did O yesterday. Anyway I'm trying to stay in good spirits and take it as it is. :hugs:
Thanks honey!

Thanx Here...did a test and bfn. so now it's time for the next round of clomid!! :happydance:
Please come tell us how the insemination went!!

hey girls :hi:

Oh my...this thread is so silent for the past couple of days :(

here, am feeling fine but on and off with nausea and a little "throwing up" ...No, I haven't selected any name..I want to do it once I found out the gender...OMG am so hoping for a little girl[-o<

snip, yeah 9 days more...and its just not moving so quickly..:growlmad: I feel scared guess it's natural.. :shrug:

hi lovely ladies :flower: hope all is well. Here: let me know how it goes... Skav: the countdown to seeing the lil beanie...

hi lovely ladies :flower: hope all is well. Here: let me know how it goes... Skav: the countdown to seeing the lil beanie...

hey bunni :hugs:

so lovely to see you...too bad your offline now:dohh: ooooh yeah..can't wait to see my little DIVA..better be a girlie:cloud9:
how your weight loss going??

ok girls...

There was Suzanne Henneman who gave a free reading on FB for 1 hour and I tried it to get my DIVA's gender... She said it's a BOY :cry::cry::cry: I know I can't believe them but am sooooooooooooo into a baby girl.... :cry::cry::cry: Now, don't you girls think am a nasty mamma...Boy is always welcome but.........I would love to have a baby girl :cry::cry::cry:
Sorry for the rant, am gone crazy as usual :nope:

Hey Choc: How are you girl? Are you still dropping it like its hot. :lol: I'm sorry I've been a little lazy since Friday. I just can't get it together. I copied my entry I posted on Friday from my journal over here my love.

*entry* - It's Done!!!! CD-14
I woke up at 12:45am and couldn't go back to sleep. I got online and started Googleing as usual. Anyway DH and I got there on time. We were sitting there and he was like "You need to go tell them I need to go back here now because I'm getting anxious." So I went to the counter and it was about 3 min later they were calling his name. He went to the back and I started watching netflix on my phone. Then here comes DH out. He told me that was hard to do. I felt sorry for him. So we leave and go take care of somethings and head back for my turn. I get to the back and was so curious about his numbers. I was curious because he never had a semen analysis done. So he kept telling me my numbers are fine. I'm healthy and I take care of myself. So the results are the initial count was 21.5 million and after washing and taking out all the dead ones and crap and he had a whopping 17.5 million. GO DH!!! He had 92% motility out of 100. And scored #3 out of a possible 4 for speediness. GO DH!!!! DH said to call him the "MF" from now on.

The insemination didn't hurt at all. I didn't even feel it. The speculum was the worst part. We left and DH wanted to go look at baby stuff. Awwww!!! That was so sweet. We started looking at prices of baby formula and beds. Wow! Prices have surely went up. Very expensive!

Oh and my doc left 4 follies inside after the follie reduction. Twins are a possibility we were told. DH wasn't happy with that. Neither was I. But oh well. I just want a noodle bug in there. And as far as O. I told my doc that I think I O yesterday. She said its possible but then I had to look at that I'm going to have Multiple egg releases. I pretty much know one O last night because of the temp rise this morning. But oh well. I go back on Oct. 7 for beta testing. They told me to be there before 10:30am and I would have results the same day.

Oh and when we get home DH wanted to BD. I was like dude you just went in the cup. He told me so and that he was ready for the real thing.

So we'll see what happens in 2 weeks. I'm going to buy some dollar store tests cause I'm out of IC. I'm going to test one the end of next week to check for the hcg to be out of my system. Oh and I start prometrium on Sunday. That should be fun!

That's it for now.!

Skav: i dont think it is horrible to want a girl. although i already have 2, you can borrow one, ill fly her to Italy :haha: if i were expecting id want a boy and thats my hope for when i ttc again.
Here: your husband said the MF :haha: is that what i think he means? thats great his spermies are the shiznit :happydance:
AFM: :wacko: i took pics when i first started and then i took some yesterday. still have a long way to go ladies. im thankful for the progress but it just reminded me how big i was and still am and how long i have to go. i was surprised at the result but :shrug: ive lost 14 pounds but most of the workouts have been toning my muscles.

Week 1: https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/weightloss photos/IMG00292-20110817-1752-1.jpg

Week 6/7: https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/weightloss photos/IMG00351-20110925-1057-1.jpg

Choc: I can tell you have really been working it girl. Wow! congratulations. What's your goal? To lose a total of what?

healthy bmi is the goal. have to get to 130.... but im thinking more 120 although people say thats too little

bunni: your too sweet...:hugs:Hhaving two boys, would rather have a girl!! Too many pants lying around our house :haha: It's not that I don't want another boy..I want to complete my family with a girl...anyway, it's God's wish..
Girl, the difference really shows!!!! am serious....!! 14pounds is a whole lot of weight...wow..go girl go!!!!

hey here:hi:

Hi everyone :hi:

Choc....WOW!! That's great progression...I'm toooo lazy. lol

Skav...I understand the feeling of you wanting a girl. My first was a little girl and second one I wanted a boy...so now I have both. Thinking about making no3 a surprise...

Here..so glad all went well! Now it's the waiting game....

AFM....second round clomid and got some EPO. DH said he will donate a little more this time and I have to tell him when it's time. I normally dont tell him because it put more stress on them to know.

morning sickness any better?

yes bunni, i feel fine now..even though in the morning I feel "Blah"...

Snip, glad, you understand..and thanks :) If I had one of each I wouldn't mind ..since I have 2 boys I would LOVE to have a girl...but anyway..am happy with whatever gender..a healthy baby :cloud9: Remember, you said 3 boys too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->