CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav: glad you are feeling better, hopefully the blah feeling goes away soon
Snip: good luck this month

hey everyone! sorry ive been MIA! its been soooooooo busy and crazy over here! i am a preschool teacher so the beginning of the yr is always nuts and i come home exhausted and even more so when i am pregnant! plus, wed night is the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashana and there's a lot to do to prepare!

i am feeling great thank god!! and im starting to feel major fluttering going on in there-kind of like muscle twitches and tonight its a lot!

skav: don't worry, im also dying for a girl!!! i cant wait to find out! obviously well be sooo happy with a boy as well!

choc: thats amazing! 14 lbs shows a lot and i know because ive done it!

hey everyone! sorry ive been MIA! its been soooooooo busy and crazy over here! i am a preschool teacher so the beginning of the yr is always nuts and i come home exhausted and even more so when i am pregnant! plus, wed night is the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashana and there's a lot to do to prepare!

i am feeling great thank god!! and im starting to feel major fluttering going on in there-kind of like muscle twitches and tonight its a lot!

skav: don't worry, im also dying for a girl!!! i cant wait to find out! obviously well be sooo happy with a boy as well!

choc: thats amazing! 14 lbs shows a lot and i know because ive done it!

great to hear from you ttc :hugs: Thanks lady..Fxd for a baby girl but boy is more than welcome :cloud9:
Ooh...how lovely..you feel the baby's moves..This is exciting right?? Hope you enjoy your holiday!!

Hey Ladies: I hope you all are well. Has anyone heard anything at all from Scooter?

hey Here :hi:

Last time I saw her status update on FB and when asked how she was..she was OKish ( cannot inquire about TTC though in FB )

How are you doing lovely lady ??

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. Just ttb patient. I'm debating about testing next tues. I don't know if that would be too early or not. So I'm trying not to just focus too much on it. LOL

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. Just ttb patient. I'm debating about testing next tues. I don't know if that would be too early or not. So I'm trying not to just focus too much on it. LOL

I don't think 12dpo would be too early..if you have ICs you could give it a try :thumbup: "Try" to relax and THINK POSITIVE :hugs: everything will turn out FINE...you know YOU DESERVE THE BEST!

Where are all the ladies gone...?????????????? HELLO??

Skav, Here, TTC :wave:

hey bunni :hugs:

how are you doing? how's your weight loss prgm going? Bet in less than a few months we won'e be able to recognize you!!! Do you see any changes on your face? When I lose weight, it shows on my face soon :dohh: more than the body:haha:

hi Skav weight loss was slow this past week because i like to party :headspin::drunk: lol thanx for asking... im down almost 16lbs... honestly i have been yo-yo dieting for 2 years. first place i always lost was my face and legs. belly was always the last to go... this time around im losing from everywhere since i have been circuit training which is lifting weights, cardio and working on abs. jillian micheals shred in 30 days works magic. i look smaller then what i am....ive been converting fat to muscle instead of just losing fat.... and im shedding inchs from everywhere.. and omg im losing some belly in the process :haha: how are you preggo momma?
Here: hi Miss!! Guess what?! I have a job :happydance: how are things with you?

Choc: Sweetheart! Hi! You have a job :dance: really? what will you be doing? Do you think you'll like it???? honeybun...I must say congratulations on your weight loss. I can tell you are doing the do. Wow! The dedication. And you know what else..its okay to party. You just can't do it everyday :haha: Girl for a while I was partying everyday...:lol: It felt good what can I say..:haha: I must check out the jillian micheals. She's really that good huh? I'm good. I'm just waiting on my dreaded test day. But that's about it..

Hey Skav! How are you momma??

Here: I start Tuesday. I will be a Residential Advisor at a Job Corp in Pennsylvania... working with 16-24 yr olds from Philadelphia and Washington DC. Im sure I will like it, I worked with juvenile delinquents before from Detroit so this will be easier :haha: Im debating relocating from NY to PA but Im sick of moving. :wacko: Not sure how long I will last traveling the backwoods of PA... Those boys from Detroit are wild.... I cant wait til your test day!! So excited for you!

Skav: i cant tell the difference in the face too much. im going to buy a long mirror so i can see all the progress vs. chopped versions you are lucky i love ya cause i have a ugly blemish on my face right now lol
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/weightloss photos/recent.jpg

Here: I start Tuesday. I will be a Residential Advisor at a Job Corp in Pennsylvania... working with 16-24 yr olds from Philadelphia and Washington DC. Im sure I will like it, I worked with juvenile delinquents before from Detroit so this will be easier :haha: Im debating relocating from NY to PA but Im sick of moving. :wacko: Not sure how long I will last traveling the backwoods of PA... Those boys from Detroit are wild.... I cant wait til your test day!! So excited for you!

Skav: i cant tell the difference in the face too much. im going to buy a long mirror so i can see all the progress vs. chopped versions you are lucky i love ya cause i have a ugly blemish on my face right now lol
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/weightloss photos/recent.jpg

Lady BUNNI ....how I love that sexy face of yours....hmmm..hmmm!!!! (( whistle )) ;) It's always better to have a full frame to see the differences..get a mirror :haha: I don't have a full length myself, can u believe it!! I don't know how my bump looks either :dohh:
Congrats on your new job :yipee: Glad you like it...

Hey HERE :hi:

Skav: :haha: you make me laugh. im definately getting a long mirror, i tried to use oh mirror at his house but it was high on the wall and me being short, i only got the shorter version :dohh: its october, my fav month... and its almost time for you to see the beanie boo.... :happydance:

Skav: :haha: you make me laugh. im definately getting a long mirror, i tried to use oh mirror at his house but it was high on the wall and me being short, i only got the shorter version :dohh: its october, my fav month... and its almost time for you to see the beanie boo.... :happydance:

So the last time you posted your profile foto was clicked on his house? 'cos your face was missing!! Yesssssss..it's October finally and another 2 days more which seems like eternity :haha::haha: Why's Oct so special to you :winkwink:

no i took a pic of me last night and tried to stick my flat butt out and it made my stomach look extra large lol... and the shirt was too big. when i go back over there im going to retry... on those pics you saw i purposely took my face off(crop) because it looked funny :haha:

this is today.. bad pic but it will do lol
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/weightloss photos/IMG00404-20111002-1548-1.jpg

by the way i had to stand in the chair cause oh is 6'0 and im 5'1 and his mirror is on his wall lol

bunni !! from the last time i saw your side profile to this picture..you've lost tons...!! I look great!! The best part was when I saw you standing on a chair :rofl: Keep going and we'll see a Cleopatra soon!!

OMG, tomorrow is my triple test with u/s! Am anxious to see the baby but so scared inside thinking something wouldn't be fine... I feel like slapping me for saying/thinking this way.. but am freaking out thinking about tomorrow....eeeek !!

Hi everyone :hi:

Skav....cant wait for 2morow!!! YAY!!! you must come show us the pics of your little diva :happydance:

Bunni....you look awesome!! WOW!!

Here...still testing tomorow??

AFM....sorry for being MIA. Things are crazy here...working my @ss off to get back on track with the finances.
So far this month is a disaster...cd13 today and we have not even BD once :-(
Dh working night shift and I'm working dayshift so it's crazy. Only a day or two left untill O and I dont know if we still have a chance....
My mom is coming tonight to visit us for the week....cant wait!! :happydance:
only see her every other month...

Hope you all have a wonderfull day!! :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Skav....cant wait for 2morow!!! YAY!!! you must come show us the pics of your little diva :happydance:

Bunni....you look awesome!! WOW!!

Here...still testing tomorow??

AFM....sorry for being MIA. Things are crazy here...working my @ss off to get back on track with the finances.
So far this month is a disaster...cd13 today and we have not even BD once :-(
Dh working night shift and I'm working dayshift so it's crazy. Only a day or two left untill O and I dont know if we still have a chance....
My mom is coming tonight to visit us for the week....cant wait!! :happydance:
only see her every other month...

Hope you all have a wonderfull day!! :hugs:

Hey snip!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: Missed you so much lady!!! I am so freaking scared Snip. I will sure post a pic of my DIVA. Praying everything should be fine.

Aah!! talk about the finances:dohh: I hope you work things out. I don't know what to say regarding BD when you both are work diff shifts :nope: I hope you get to BD somewhere somehow!!
Wow, it's always a lovely feeling to have MOM around..Hope you enjoy your it:hugs:

Here's my BUMP pic... I look huge already:shrug:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members