CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav....uhm....are you sure it's only one in there???
It's sure looks big for only 14 weeks....but it's a beautifull baby bump!!
Still cant believe your 14 weeks already!!! :happydance:

haha...Snip you made me laugh :haha: I am pretty sure there's only one. That's what my scan showed when I was 6weeks. Time just drags for me Snip..

hahaha...you know the miss it a lot on the first scans....and can miss it up untill 12 weeks..lol

Skav: Wow! You are so big. I agree with the ladies..You may have 2 in there. heeheee I'm so happy your scan is tomorrow. Relax....The little Diva is fine. She's settled in and nestled. awww..14weeks already. Time has really flown. You know I give you the story all the time..."I remember when you found out"...:haha:

Choc: Girl- You are getting so small. You also look like you are my height..:haha: I'm so very proud of you. You have been so diligent in your weight loss. I know you feel good. Don't be letting them young thangs hit on you on your new job :haha: YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!

Snip: Girl you better get him under those covers some kind of way. Momma or no Momma - get your freaky freak on..:lol: I know you are going to be so over the moon when she gets there. There is nothing like having mom visit. Notice I said visit...:lol: Seriously too- try to work it out with DH some kind of way. Bring out the stripper pole...heeheee

AFM: I suppose to test tomorrow. Too scared, probably will chicken out.

Skav:: Scan today!!!!!!!!! :dance: Please let us know how it went. YOu know I get our time zones messed up. But I'm thinking you should have had it right?

hey ladies :hugs:

Here: your always sweet..I have been thinking about you the whole day!!!! Talk about the time zones !!!

I had my scan :wohoo: :wohoo:My little DIVA (He/She) is perfect and doing fine.. As soon the the tech kept the device on my tummy, I saw the weeny hands :cloud9: how tiny!! It's from that moment I feel relieved !!!!! He7She is formed and tech said I needed to come back in a week since I was 1 week behind(which I already knew it since I had ovulated a week late ) My ticker is correct as the U/s but according to my LMP I should be a week ahead. Anyway, I will see my beanie again and hopefully tell em whether it's a baby boy or a baby girl :cloud:
Well, regarding a pic, I don't have a profile of the baby :growl: I will try to get one next week :thumbup:

The tech just took the measurements of the head, tummy and the leg!! I will attach them anyhow..

**EDITED** I reconfirm there's only ONE in my tummy !! :rofl:

Attachments

• Scan 04-10-2011.jpg
    Scan 04-10-2011.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Skav: OM!! What georgeous pics!!! I know you are so in love!! I can see the bone of the leg and the head oh and the little tummy! Congrats girl. What did the boys say? :hugs:

Skav: OM!! What georgeous pics!!! I know you are so in love!! I can see the bone of the leg and the head oh and the little tummy! Congrats girl. What did the boys say? :hugs:

Thanks Here:hugs: I was in love with the baby as soon as I saw him/her :cloud9: Boys were so thrilled to see the pics..and my eldest was taking his ruler and looking at how much it would be to measure like baby..:cloud9: They both want a SISTER now...!!

I think I saw boy parts :wacko: I hope am wrong though :blush: I really wish it's a baby girl but whatever it is...am in love with this baby :flower:

awww. Skav that is so sweet! I hope its a girl. We'll take healthy first then a girl :haha: What does DH say?

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been suuuuuper busy and that's why I haven't been on in a while! Congrats on all the pics skav, baby looks beautiful!!!!!

awww. Skav that is so sweet! I hope its a girl. We'll take healthy first then a girl :haha: What does DH say?

Thanks Here! :hugs: Yes your 100% right a healthy baby GIRL :haha: DH says he'd like a girl after the 2 boys, that's the whole point we tried for the 3rd to complete our family, but he also said what counts is that the baby is healthy. Bless him:blush:

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been suuuuuper busy and that's why I haven't been on in a while! Congrats on all the pics skav, baby looks beautiful!!!!!

Here TTC..we'll be calling you "TTC" till baby is in your arms and you trying your second and it goes on...:haha::haha:
So lovely to see you here:hugs: Thanks a lot..do you feel any movements??

I am wondering where Want2bmum, popcorn, snip are... Bunni is busy with the weight-loss but drops in .... wish we were talkative like we used to be :(

Ah Skav.. Beautifull pics! I'll keep everything crossed and pray for a lg!

Here...did you test?

afm.. It's O day 2day!
Did have some :sex: last night and will get some bd'ing in tonight. Just hope these 2 times will be enough :shrugg:
my mom is visiting till friday and its so nice to have her here!

Skav: Awww loookie the baby!!! So excited for you!! If you have another boy, we just know you will be ready in about 1.5 years to have another :flower::hugs:
AFM: Total exhaustion, started the job yesterday. The driving is taking its toll already. I am up because I had to send the kids off. OH is being a brat and wants to be home, says he is more comfortable there. :shrug:
Here and Snip: Make me some babies!!

:hi: girls!!
Skav...I've talk to you already :haha: I was going to ask you though...the boys name - how do you pronounce them- just as it looks?

Hey Snip: yes I've tested and I have a:bfp:. I tested yesterday and got a faint line and needed to wait until today to make sure it got darker..and lo and behold it did. I go for beta on Friday...eeekkkk!!!!

Hey Choc: Girl...Can you believe it??? Finally!!! Oh and I see your first day at work was crazy. Was it just the drive? or the job too? Do you think its going to be a cool job?

Here: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: oh my gosh!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cry::cry::happydance::haha: im filled with emotion... awwww so happy for you!!

Afm: i knew the job was going to be wild. i am dealing with 16-24 yr olds. its like a college campus with more rules... and kids being sneaky... yah the drive is :wacko: lots of driving. im going to be scared of that mountain no matter if i move closer or not!!!

yay here!!!!!! omg im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->