CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Sorry to hear Cherry.

Based off of a 29 day cycle(last cycle was) I believe I am due to O Aug 23-26. I am going to use OPK's for the first time. If any of you ladies have tips about OPK's I am all ears. I was thinking of starting them CD 10 does this sounds right?

Yes CD 10 sounds about right. Its kinda trial and error. Read up on OPK's and look at pictures or tests to really figure when its pos and neg. Some suggest not to use FMU, so be sure to look at what your brand suggests. Dont forget to take into account dilution of your urine (like if you drink a TON of water and pee every hr, you may have a tough time getting +opk). I have this problem with the water and try to cut water off at 3pm at work, pee right before i leave work (4pm) and then test around 7 with a 3hr hold. OYE....im sorry if i confuse you at all. lol
Like i said, its all trial and error, once you start using them more you will figure out what works best for you! :) good luck!

Its ok summer :)
I think they say to do an opk about 2pm if you have a 'normal' day . I just use cheapies from ebay but find them really useful as even with a standard cycle, you could be O'ing later than you'd expect.

Okay all great tips!i will be sure to use them with the 3 hour hold.

I honestly think that I am O'ing later than I think. Wouldn't be surprised if we are missing it completely lol. Hopefully the 4th cycle is the charm :) good luck ladies!

Good luck with your opks :) Yes 4th cycle here too, I think we are all due some luck this cycle.

I have a 28-29 day cycle and I O around CD 18. Ive been pregnant 3 times, and have one healthy crazy active little boy. Hoping husband and i can get it together this month. He is sick right now, i told him he better bet better before the last full week of Aug. Aiming for 5 days of BDing...hoping to get at least 3!

Waiting is the worst! :coffee:

Do you guys see a ticker with link to my Fertility friend chart?

Yep it's there :)
I usually O quite late too, about cd17 (apart from last time) so I think opks are really useful. How old is your lb cscbeth? Mine are 21 months.

Yep it's there :)
I usually O quite late too, about cd17 (apart from last time) so I think opks are really useful. How old is your lb cscbeth? Mine are 21 months.

My LO is just over a year (14mos tomorrow). He is a MONSTER! lol 27lbs and super tall. He looks like he is 3.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
So I kind of have a new development. So I am Cd 8 and am having mild AF like cramping. You know the bruised, tender kind of feeling you get low in your belly before the witch arrives. Also the small of my back aches (admittedly this could be due to the dirtbiking I did yesterday).

I find it super odd as my cramping is gone by CD2 and doesn't start again until CD27 or CD28..

I have not tested as I don't have any HPT hanging around. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll get one. It would be ridiculous if it's positive as I swear I had my period. Tmi but it was heavy for the allotted amount of time. The only unusual thing is I spotted for a couple days after the heavy flow which is not normal for me.

Cute!
Oh that is strange Summer, could the cramping be some weird early O symptom? Hope it isn't too painful. I'm cd8 too, another 6 day af though. I'm sure my body knows I'm monitoring it and is playing tricks on me!

i was just thinking, did NONE of us get BFP last cycle?! How many of us are there?
Gosh i hope we all get it this month! Did a opk CD9 last night, squinter after 10 minutes. Ill do another one tonight. I usually stop drinking water at work at like 3pm, go pee before i commute home around 4 then hold it till 7-715 and test then. I guess once i start seeing a more definite line on my opk, we will step up the bding. Until then, just waiting.:coffee:

No bfps last time. Definitely due some this time around :) when do you usually bd - as soon as you get a positive opk or just after? I think I may have been bd'ing too early.

Hello ladies! Back from my vacation, miss me? :haha:

Currently CD 12 :) Determined not to symptom spot this month!

Hey ladies! Cd 13. Should o sunday - thurs at some point. I dont work fridays so im home. Humid rainy day today. Will have to get out of the house today. Perhaps home depot and furniture shopping? Let LO run off some steam!

Good holiday/vacation Flossie? I'm thinking I'll O sun-tue. Glad it's that time again, I like to feel like I'm being pro-active in ttc.

Good holiday/vacation Flossie? I'm thinking I'll O sun-tue. Glad it's that time again, I like to feel like I'm being pro-active in ttc.

Sadly it was disappointing. My "best friend" made it abundantly clear that TTC/having a baby will mean I'm no longer welcome to be an active part of her life/adventures. My friends with kids warned me I'd learn who my real friends are when I have a baby, but I never expected it from this girl, I thought she would be my child's godparent! It's a bit of a shock to the system. Hopefully she will come back to me when she finishes partying and has a family of her own? :(

How's everyone feeling about their chances this month? Last month I secretly had my hopes up and felt really positive that we would catch, but this month I'm feeling a lot more melancholy, I don't know what it is I just have a vibe and don't have my hopes up for this month. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe I'll stop thinking about it long enough to be surprised lol!

Cd 14. EWCM today and opk is starting to get darker! Yay! O in the next few days.
Flossie im sorry about your friend. I know friendships change at all milestones in life, but it seems this friend of yours has some issues (far beyond you and your friendship) that she needs to work out. Just let her go and keep an open mind in the future if she resurfaces. Have you o'd yet? Why arent you feeling hopeful this month?

Hey ladies,

Cd 13 for me. I started OPKs yesterday. I know a little later than cd 10 but I am thinking based on my last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD16 so I figured it wouldn't hurt starting late. based on my OPK yesterday and again today I think I'm right. This mornings OPK is slightly darker than yesterday's but still way lighter than control. I'm kind of interested to see what day in my cycle it is almost as dark as the control.

I also had a downer moment thinnking we weren't doing enough to conceive so I bought pretty seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->