CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

mrscletus

Reaction score
So she got me :witch: no April 16 baby for this girl... so on to the next cycle. I am going to try OPK 2x daily this cycle and also try upping the doseage of EPO that I am currently taking. Good thing is my LP was longer this cycle 13 days instead of the 10 last cycle. Hoping that my body has adjusted now to the mirena removal and maybe i will have a better chance this month.

So who wants to join?? Updated with everyone's name, please let me know if I missed anyone.

abanana2010
Actg4Baby
ajr1990
alikat27
anamchara
Angel5000
angeleyes1989
AngelOb
BAmomma
Blackrain90
Boo44
BunnyN
caz & bob
Chole1026
cscbeth8421
dimmu
earthylove
KTJ006
lutz720
lvksa
magicalmom2be
Miskas mommy
mrscletus
namibianrhino
Pam1532
SecondNote
SGP517
stephjay
supergongjoo
Teeny Weeny
TTDuck
uclr0028
WayPastReady

I'm in mrscletus!

I'm at CD7 today.

I am not going to start taking my Vitex again this month until after Wed because my doctor app is on Wed for blood work to check thyroid and while I don't know if Vitex will affect anything, I want to make sure I have a good base line for them to work with.

Once that's done I'll be doing Vitex + B6 + BComplex again. I'm adding EPO again this cycle, I didn't do it last cycle but I'm going to put it back in the mix.

If we don't get BFP in September I will have to pause for a few months. As a teacher I don't want to set myself up to have a due date that makes me miss the first month or two of school. That's really too hard on me and the students an the principal.

I'm in! CD1 today (or tomorrow, not sure yet).

Can I join please? Cd3 today.

I'm not allowed to symptom spot this cycle as went a bit crazy the cycle just gone and convinced myself I was pregnant, BFN was such a shock after that! :)

I'll be ovulating at the end of this month which is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK. We'll be visiting some family during my o days so there will be some added challenges, such as DD probably sharing the room and possibly the bed with us whilst away. Have to see how to fit in some BD!

Can I join please? Cd3 today.

I'm not allowed to symptom spot this cycle as went a bit crazy the cycle just gone and convinced myself I was pregnant, BFN was such a shock after that! :)

I'll be ovulating at the end of this month which is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK. We'll be visiting some family during my o days so there will be some added challenges, such as DD probably sharing the room and possibly the bed with us whilst away. Have to see how to fit in some BD!

Last month I was ovulating during a family reunion at a camping trip!! DH and I were sleeping in the canopy of the truck on an air mattress - with open windows! My sisters solution: midnight shower sex. Mildly awkward, but you do what you do. :haha: Good luck! :thumbup:

I'm in!! CD3 and off to the doctor to get my 1st month prescription for Clomid.

CD 9 here! Fertile time starts this Saturday cd14 - cd19. Hoping to BD each day. Temping and will start opk's CD14. Will also start checking cervix this week too. My fertility chart is linked here in my signature.

Last month we were away on a beach vacation in a house with my entire family my whole fertile time. And to boot, my son had a terrible virus and was vomiting with 104 fevers! Talk about stress. We only bd'd once!

ohh forgot to add ill be testing sept 5th... who am i kidding, we all know ill be testing like days before that! lol

At least we are only visiting a relative and not having a whole family reunion that weekend but will still complicate things quite a bit! I really hope there are no viruses coming our way, but think there will be at least one air mattress on the cards and possibly a squeaky old bed.. Will be interesting!

Anyway, good luck to everyone, hope September will be our month!
:dust:

count me in please cd2 although my cycles might be little all over due to recent implant removal hoping they dont take long to straighten out , will be using opks to hopefully pin point o day

fx and baby dust to all

Hi everyone! I'm on cd 8 and will be testing September 8. I'm not planning to test sooner than that but I probably shouldn't make any promises!:haha:

cd10 for me today how is ever one doing hope your all well xx

CD10...Did opk last night and was negative. like not even a test line at all after a 3hr hold, which is pretty normal for me. Though the opk package i opened had 2 test strips! woot woot! That's some good luck, perhaps will bring BFP's this month!

I plan to be more diligent with bding when the test strips get closer to a positive. Hopefully this weekend. :)

Can I join in?

I'm on cycle day 11 going to test around sept 11th.

I've been on maca root capsules since sunday, dh too ( but for his libido)

mucinex, acupuncture and pretty much everything ive seen on the blogs lol

Hey everyone, I'll be testing early Sept, opks are only coming up with faint test lines no strong positive yet but I've heard of women never getting a string line but still o'ing so I'm still hopeful. Been crampy since about CD 3 and have had light spotting the last couple days as well as light headaches that get worse when I lay down as if the blood were rushing to my head. I'm an awful symptom spotter so trying not to get my hopes up especially since its all so odd. I'll be keeping up with everyone, good luck, hoping for lots of bfps this month!!

CD8. This part of the cycle feels so boring! :haha:

I am going to dr to try to have blood work done tomorrow (my own decision) to make sure there isn't a VitD or Thyroid problem.

Can I join in?

I'm on cycle day 11 going to test around sept 11th.

I've been on maca root capsules since sunday, dh too ( but for his libido)

mucinex, acupuncture and pretty much everything ive seen on the blogs lol

Maca root? What does that too? And does it help the female libido too?!

Its supposed to help with hormone balance, libido ( for men and women) sperm count and mobility, a long with a bunch of other things. Ive read that its not been determined safe for pregnant women so im taking it from af to ovulation day while dh is taking it 3 weeks on 1 week off

my friend has pcos and had been trying for 4 years. she added maca root to hers and her hubbys routine and fell preggo 3 cycles later. im not sure if it was the maca but she swears it was. so i figured didnt hurt to try.

Its supposed to help with hormone balance, libido ( for men and women) sperm count and mobility, a long with a bunch of other things. Ive read that its not been determined safe for pregnant women so im taking it from af to ovulation day while dh is taking it 3 weeks on 1 week off

my friend has pcos and had been trying for 4 years. she added maca root to hers and her hubbys routine and fell preggo 3 cycles later. im not sure if it was the maca but she swears it was. so i figured didnt hurt to try.

Ooh, that sounds promising. Are you using capsules or powder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->