CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

I'm already on CD 10 for August, but won't be able to BD until September, since DP is out of town.

CD 1 for September begins somewhere around Sept. 6 for me, and I have my OPK ready!!! In fact, I'll still be tracking this month, even though we aren't BD, just so I can track my O this cycle.

I will be testing hopefully around sept 16.. That dh and my's 9th anniversary hopefully we will get a bfp!

If everything goes similarly to last cycle, I will be testing around September 11/12. O date is tentatively the last weekend of August, right before school starts. A little worried stress from beginning-of-year preparations for my classroom will delay O. Fingers crossed it doesn't!

I'm on CD11 and even though we won't be BDing this cycle, I think I'm going to start testing as soon as my ovulation tests come in the mail (which will hopefully be tomorrow). I've been tracking my temperature since CD9 and hope to see a rise on day 14 or 15. Took soy isoflavones CD 2-7, so I should actually FEEL myself ovulate, as well.

Can I join please? Cd3 today.

I'm not allowed to symptom spot this cycle as went a bit crazy the cycle just gone and convinced myself I was pregnant, BFN was such a shock after that! :)

I'll be ovulating at the end of this month which is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK. We'll be visiting some family during my o days so there will be some added challenges, such as DD probably sharing the room and possibly the bed with us whilst away. Have to see how to fit in some BD!

I did the same thing this month! I even had my best friend convinced I was when I told her my symptoms! No symptom spotting this time!

Hey ladies! Cd1 for me was yesterday. Only second month ttc so I am trying not to be too upset this month! It is hard bc ds was conceived month 1.
I have no idea when I will be able to test. My cycles have always been 27-28 days and this one was 32! I o late in my cycle so it is going to be a long wait for me. 😕

I did the same thing this month! I even had my best friend convinced I was when I told her my symptoms! No symptom spotting this time!

It's so easy to read too much into things! I even started making a list of my "symptoms" by DPO and looking at it now it just seems so silly as most of it was just in my head! :blush:

We should encourage each other not to spot any symptoms this cycle! A virtual slap on the wrist every time when you think a mild headache/stomach cramp/whatever means you are pregnant! :[-X :winkwink:

It's so easy to read too much into things! I even started making a list of my "symptoms" by DPO and looking at it now it just seems so silly as most of it was just in my head! :blush:

We should encourage each other not to spot any symptoms this cycle! A virtual slap on the wrist every time when you think a mild headache/stomach cramp/whatever means you are pregnant! :[-X :winkwink:

Me too! My sister was convinced I was pregnant! Of course, part of that was because my LP finally increased from 9 to 11 days so I was "2 days late" and we were sure it meant pregnant. I've never had symptoms that AF was coming before and I think that the Vitex helped level me out, but also with the leveling out came the "AF is coming" symptoms that everyone always talks about. At least, thats the only thing I can think of.

I just want to point out that it's a cruel trick that the AF and early Pregnancy symptoms are essentially identical. :dohh:

So, no symptom spotting this month ladies! :nope: Going to keep ourselves out of our head! :thumbup:

think I am going to ovulate soon had some ewcm so going to bd tonight just in case I will do a opk tomorrow morning xx

Me too! My sister was convinced I was pregnant! Of course, part of that was because my LP finally increased from 9 to 11 days so I was "2 days late" and we were sure it meant pregnant. I've never had symptoms that AF was coming before and I think that the Vitex helped level me out, but also with the leveling out came the "AF is coming" symptoms that everyone always talks about. At least, thats the only thing I can think of.

I just want to point out that it's a cruel trick that the AF and early Pregnancy symptoms are essentially identical. :dohh:

So, no symptom spotting this month ladies! :nope: Going to keep ourselves out of our head! :thumbup:

Same here! My boobs usually hurt a little bit and mine were sooo sore and nipples too! Was getting blue veins all over boobs too. I was also a couple days late but b6 could have something to do with that.

Mind if I join? CD1 was the 15th. I have a 35 day cycle and ovulate around cd21 so that puts me ovulating around Sept 4 and testing around Sept 18th. If I don't get pregnant this cycle we'll have to miss our annual family trip next year (that would seriously bum out my DH!).

I'd like to join! Currently CD6 and will be testing second week of September.

Well ladies, I just spent 7 hours in "new teacher orientation" for my new district. My brain is officially fried and now I'm off to see my doctor in a few minutes (about 30 mins actually) to try and convince him to run some blood work to rule out any thyroid or vitaminD issues. I'm worried he'll think I"m just a hypochondriac (or crazy woman who is TTC) and is over using google! But, I feel like my short LP (8-9 days), my very low temps (BBTs are typically in 96s and very low 97s pre-O, unless I had drinks or didn't sleep well the night before), low libido, and trouble with weight gain are good enough reasons to at least run the tests and rule it out. I'm stressed he'll think I've wasted his time, and even more stressed that the results won't come back in soon enough. He retires 8/31 and my insurance ends 8/31 and if I Don't get the results soon enough I won't be able to schedule a follow up to analyze if necessary. So much going on!

I just want to make sure everything is ok. This is the last month TTC before we have to take a break until the new year. (because I can't really feel comfortable planning to conceive at a time that would put me having a due date that has me missing the first month of school, too hard on a teacher to start late)

TTDuck - can I ask why not conceiving this cycle would mean you would have to miss the annual trip? Just curious? I need to get pregnant this cycle too or we have to take a break until Jan, so here's hoping we both get our BFP!! :)

Well ladies, I just spent 7 hours in "new teacher orientation" for my new district. My brain is officially fried and now I'm off to see my doctor in a few minutes (about 30 mins actually) to try and convince him to run some blood work to rule out any thyroid or vitaminD issues. I'm worried he'll think I"m just a hypochondriac (or crazy woman who is TTC) and is over using google! But, I feel like my short LP (8-9 days), my very low temps (BBTs are typically in 96s and very low 97s pre-O, unless I had drinks or didn't sleep well the night before), low libido, and trouble with weight gain are good enough reasons to at least run the tests and rule it out. I'm stressed he'll think I've wasted his time, and even more stressed that the results won't come back in soon enough. He retires 8/31 and my insurance ends 8/31 and if I Don't get the results soon enough I won't be able to schedule a follow up to analyze if necessary. So much going on!

I just want to make sure everything is ok. This is the last month TTC before we have to take a break until the new year. (because I can't really feel comfortable planning to conceive at a time that would put me having a due date that has me missing the first month of school, too hard on a teacher to start late)

TTDuck - can I ask why not conceiving this cycle would mean you would have to miss the annual trip? Just curious? I need to get pregnant this cycle too or we have to take a break until Jan, so here's hoping we both get our BFP!! :)

What did your doctor say? I have heard some doctors don't even believe in a short lp. Mine is exactly 10 days every month and it worries me. Have you tried b6?

i would also love to join.. currently cd 10. doing maca this cycle. will see what happens. i have 32 day cycle so i ovulate around cd18/19. so 8 more days until i ovulate. not tempting though.

Hope you can get the tests done! It's nice to just know!

I would be in the third trimester during our annual trip if I got pregnant later - and my first went super fast so I'm not going anywhere at that time! lol!

What did your doctor say? I have heard some doctors don't even believe in a short lp. Mine is exactly 10 days every month and it worries me. Have you tried b6?

Well, the good news is my doctor is very accommodating and will run any test I want. So he is running the thyroid and vitamin D tests I asked for. I have to go in for blood work today (the lab was closed by the time we finished the appointment). The bad news is he basically told me that a short LP isn't an issue, that BBT isn't really reliable (I think he thought I was using it to determine when to have sex rather than realizing I only use BBT as a method of confirming O has actually happened), and that I should "go on vacation, stop stressing, and have more sex". LoL :haha: It was rather humorous, hearing that come out of the mouth of this cute little, old Asian man. You'd have to be there.

I thought he'd be a little more open because he's not just a general practitioner but he's also an OBGYN, and his primary practice was maternity and baby delivery up until a year or two ago when he got cancer so he stopped delivering babies and only did general practice. And now he's retiring because the cancer is back and he doesn't have the energy to fight the cancer a second time AND keep practicing (understandable!) . I went to him specifically because I knew he'd give me whatever test I asked for, even if he didn't think I needed it.

Either way, I'm getting my test. So there's that. I wasn't REALLY there because of the LP but the LP triggered me to look into other things which led me to make connections between all the other stuff I have going on.

As for B6: yes, I've tried it. Last cycle I used B6 in conjunction with Gaia brand Vitex and my LP lengthened to 11 days. So after my blood work I'll start on that regime again and hope it keeps working. That's why I'm not as concerned about the LP as the other stuff, but I Think I came across that way to him and that's why his primary focus was on telling me to stop stressing about not being pregnant yet because I haven't been trying long enough.

I would be in the third trimester during our annual trip if I got pregnant later - and my first went super fast so I'm not going anywhere at that time! lol!

Makes total sense!

My friends tell me not to worry about getting pregnant and having a due date that has me miss the first month of school, but I'm so not up for that. Teaching is hard enough, teaching when the teacher misses the first month of school is rough. I'd rather wait a couple months and avoid the stress. :)

Knowing my luck though, during those 3 months or so when we are "not trying" is when I'll get pregnant simply because I don't want to! LoL!

I'm in! Cd1 for me, this will be our second cycle ttc actively since our loss in February it's been a stretched out recovery time but we're hoping for a bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->