CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

Angel how are you getting on, do you think you actually ovulated, have you had any further signs?

I'm utterly confused, cd 37 today, no AF. I already signed this cycle off as an anovulatory one, and ordered some soya to start using it to regulate my cycles and bring the O forward. Earlier this week I had ordered some cheap pregnancy and OPK tests and decided to do one each yesterday. BFN as expected, however, got a really strong positive one the cheap OPKs! The test line was stronger than the control line, so I tested again few hours later and once more before bed, all with the same outcome.

Can this be accurate? That I'm about to ovulate cd 37-38??!! I have ewcm and had lots and lots of watery cm earlier this week. We did bd once just in case.

Angel- what CD are you now? It is pretty common to o late when you have a CP. Its also possible that you o'd early because of your hormones being messed up but its more likely to be late. A lot of women seem to o as much as a couple of weeks late after a CP.

Dimmu- it seems very likely you are ovulating now. A positive OPK doesn't mean for sure that you are ovulating but it means your body is trying. If you had such dark lines I'm thinking there is a good chance that it worked. As far as I can work out I o'd on CD 21 this cycle. I get multiple positive OPKs because my body keeps trying and failing because of BFing but my experience with my own mixed up cycles is that I get stronger signs and stronger lines on my OPKs when I finally do o.

hiya girls cd14 for me I got my pos opk what do u girls think bottom was yesterday top is today xx

Attachments

• cd13cd14 x.jpg
    cd13cd14 x.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
I would count those as just short of positive. When they get that close I do them more than once a day because a strong positive doesn't always last 24hrs. If you didn't miss it I'd guess you'll get a darker line tonight or tomorrow.

going to do another tomorrow I normally have 3 pos in a row xx

Looks like o anyway caz. Do you normally have regular cycles?

I think I'm 4dpo so will start testing soon :). What dpo do you girls all start testing at? I like to start silly early because I'm a POAS addict :). My excuse is that if I start early enough I know I'll get a BFN I'm not disapointed.

Looks like I might be finally coming up on O! My temps dropped the last couple days and so FF took away the CH. My OPKs aren't getting any darker, but they aren't any lighter either. But today I started to get EW cm finally, so I would predict O to be in a couple days. FF has my prediction to be Tuesday, and I really hope not because Tuesday I have to work late (open house / meet the teacher night) so I won't be home until almost 9pm. I am going to really hope that I can get in some BD time today and tomorrow, skip Tues and then Wed/Thurs depending on O day.

It could be a little early still but now that I'm getting the EWcm I usually O within a few days of EW.

dimmu You could be gearing up to O! I know that it sounds crazy that late, but the OPKs and CM definitely mean your body is trying. The only way to confirm is temps, but hopefully this is it! :)

Bunny Today is CD15. My O day is usually CD15-16 (when I'm on the Vitex) so I'm hoping that I'll only be a day or two late this cycle. My cervix has been high/soft ever since AF, and it never changed to low or hardened up much, which is why FF is so confused I think.

I try not to test much earlier than 10DPO but my LP is 11 days, so what happens is if I don't start getting blood in CM at 9-10DPO I start to test. When AF is coming I can tell about 2 days before because I'll get blood on my fingers when I check cervix (even if not spotting). Sometimes I will test earlier just to start to "prep" myself for a BFN but last cycle, with the chemical, it just broke my heart. This cycle I'm going to try very very hard to wait until AF is at least a day late. Probably won't happen though! LoL! :haha:

caz You are looking really close!! I would say go for it because you will probably O very sooN!

I think I may finally be ovulating. OPK result was no longer that strong yesterday, can't believe my luck that I just happened to test during the strongest surge, I hope that's a good sign! Lots of ewcm yesterday and even more today and nipples are sensitive, not that it's a typical O symptom for me but suppose this is a bit of an "anything can happen" cycle. Also feeling quite nauseous, not typical for O for me either so not sure if it's linked to that or the spicy chickpea curry I had yesterday! OH has been feeling a bit poorly so only managed to BD once yesterday morning and even that took a lot of convincing, but guess that's better than nothing!

Angel that sounds promising. Lots of people say that CP seems to boost your fertility for the next few cycles, almost as if your body has a trial run before the actual thing, I hope that's the case for you as well!
I also wouldn't worry about not being able to BD on your actual ovulation day, I've seen statistics that indicate that most pregnancies are a result of sex that took place a day or two before ovulation.

Caz I think it looks like it's getting stronger, time to get busy! :)

Bunny I always plan to wait until AF is due but end up doing the first test around 9 dpo. Not long for you, good luck!

dimmu I've heard that CP can boost fertility too. I hope that's the case, but if that is the case I really hope it happens this cycle as I'm out until January. Don't want to end up with a baby due date that makes me miss the first month of the school year. That is really hard on students, and as a teacher it's really difficult to give a sub your room for the first month of school and then come back afterwards! FX this is my month! :)

Fx for all of you! I'm CD7 and starting my clearblue OPKs as of tomorrow - I'll use ics as well to confirm the surge - I've o'd on CD17 the last 2 months which was later than I thought, so I'm hoping now I know that I'm in with a chance. :babydust:

Dimmu I'm so glad you caught your surge, hoping that's a lucky sign!

I'm 6dpo. I did a test this morning, BFN, no surprise there! Noticed my cervix was high today which is what happened just before I got my BFP the last two times so you never know...

Angel - I really hope this is your month!

BunnyN - Way too early to test! :) I hope you get your BFP soon.

Boo44 - Good luck to you this cycle as well!

:dust:

I did finally ovulate cd 37, the ewcm has now disappeared after having been there on and off for four (!!!) weeks. 3 DPO today, will probably test September 30th at 10 dpo. I hope that's a lucky date for me as it was DD's due date even though she arrived a few days earlier. :baby:

BunnyN - Way too early to test! :) I hope you get your BFP soon.

Lol, yeh I know. I like o start early enough that I'm not building up for a BFP first day testing. That way I'm not disapointed with BFNs. Or maybe I'm just a POAS addict! And I'm well stocked up on tests. Thought I'd get enough for a few months, mmm let's see how long they last...

7dpo today and another BFN, again, no surprise :). Last time I got quite a good line 9dpo.

Even if I don't get pregnant this cycle I'm already pleased not to have af yet. BFing tends to make my LP super short so 7dpo is already 'late'.

Lol, yeh I know. I like o start early enough that I'm not building up for a BFP first day testing. That way I'm not disapointed with BFNs. Or maybe I'm just a POAS addict! And I'm well stocked up on tests. Thought I'd get enough for a few months, mmm let's see how long they last...

7dpo today and another BFN, again, no surprise :). Last time I got quite a good line 9dpo.

Even if I don't get pregnant this cycle I'm already pleased not to have af yet. BFing tends to make my LP super short so 7dpo is already 'late'.

I know what you mean.. :)
Once again I have every intention not to test until 10 dpo, however, to find a way next week to resist the 20 cheapo pregnancy tests in the bathroom, well that's another story! And it's so true about not building up BFP hopes, I really don't want to be symptom spotting but I always do that anyway and when you google something there's always someone who got a BFP after this and that symptom.

This morning BFN. Being a POAS addict I couldnt resist a couple more ICs in the afternoon which were not quite stark white. Ive taken enough ICs not to be too excited by that but it bugged me enough to get out a FRER this evening. This*time some thing seemed to catch my eye but super faint. So i broke the test open. I know, thats a no, no. Still couldnt be sure. Now its dried it had a pink line for sure but now I dont know if its just cuz I opened the test, lol.

My OPKs aren't getting any darker, I've got EWcm and should have O'd 2-3 days ago if I was "on schedule". Plus my temps are in the low 97s today and yseterday, but usually my O temp is around 96.8ish. Hoping it drops soon. Going to be out of town this weekend working on DH's grandparents estate so it really isn't an ideal time to O.

Bunny I can't wait to see an update in a day or two!!

Hi Ladies,

I have been following this thread all month but was too nervous to post as to jinx my chances. My husband and I are TTC #2, we currently have a 2 1/2yr old son.

I average a 28 day cycle.. this month is #2 of TTC I haven't got into OPKs yet and since my son still wakes through the night as he is battling health issues I haven't started temping.

today is CD 31.. when I always start my period on CD27-28 and it still hasn't started. I took a no name brand pregnancy (pink dye) test 2 days ago before supper and it was a negative right away.

what I don't get is we BD on CD 10, 11, 12, 13 & 15. I had major EWCM CD 10-12, watery 13-14 then creamy CD15-7DPO. I had ovulation pains CD 14. Now for the past week I have watery and stretchy ewcm-ish discharge .. yesterdays was yellow stretchy when I went to the bathroom? 2 mornings ago (the same day i took the test) I wore a pad to bed because I was sure AF would come and I woke up with the tiniest light brown CM but that was it. Could that have been late implantation?

with my previous pregnancy it was a surprise so I didn't even know I was pregnant until later on and my nausea didn't start until I was 7-8 weeks along.

should I test again, or is this just all in my head? the only "symptoms" I have is extremely tired (could be due to my son waking in the night), breast have been tender since 1dpo, and the top of my tailbone has ached for the past 3 days straight.

thanks for all your input ladies, I really appreciate it. xo

Guess what?! I got my BFP!!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I tested again thismorning on an IC an OSOM and a FRER. I thought I could see shadows of something and the FRER came up with a clearer line after the time but still not enough to tell if it had color. I was sure the OSOM had a line after the time too but I've had lines on them after the time before when I wasnt pregnant. Then this evening I tried another FRER (as I said POAS addict here :)). This time the line was very faint but showed up pink right away!

Omg Bunny!! Congrats that is awesome!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Congrats BunnyN, that's amazing!! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->