CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

AFM- Ladies.. My body is driving me crazy. Temp dipped and back up again... No positive test tho! I feel like I am just wasting them to take another. I'm going to hold out for a few days! I havent been symptom spotting either. But man this is confusing!!

AFM- Ladies.. My body is driving me crazy. Temp dipped and back up again... No positive test tho! I feel like I am just wasting them to take another. I'm going to hold out for a few days! I havent been symptom spotting either. But man this is confusing!!

Good luck! Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Beth so sorry :hugs: glad you have answers though.

Mracletus good luck!!! Sending good vibes your way!

Not sure... guess I'm in for this month too... still no sign of AF, and I'm about a week late. Not getting my hopes up though.

xx

I'm gonna try soooooooooo hard to not test this month till AF is due. FF has AF due for Oct 8th. I am a well known POASA, so this will be tough. Contemplating giving all my HPT's to my husband and telling him to hide them till Oct 8th. Although i can just test at work...so not sure if it makes any sense to do that. But im gonna try to hold off.

I'm thinking about going and buying dollar store cheapies...

So sorry cscbeth :(

I too am going to try not to test next month. I'm learning the hard way it makes things much worse how down I feel when they're negative! I had an EVAP yesterday and it got my hopes up soooo much. I'm 10DPO with stark white negatives so just hoping AF hurries up and I can move on

So sorry to hear cscbeth 😢 I tested on a hunch when it ended up being a cp and my endocrinologist told me not to test til af was due. A cp is so confusing emotionally!

I agree, a CP is very emotionally confusing. I really hope I can hold off this time until AF is due. Of course in my case, with only an 11 day LP, if I test on the day AF is due, I'm still "3 days early", and can still easily have a CP. That's what happened this month. :(

Goal for this month: not test until af. Tentatively Oct 3.

:hi: girls hope your all well :af: has goe so :sex: last night and we are again tonight doing it 2 days in a row then miss a day hope this is my cycle this time fx for us all congrats to them who have a :bfp: and well done to them who have ovulated now get to :sex: and sorry to them who :af: has got fx next cycle for you xx

Tested on a whim today since it's my only day without my dh around until next week. Bfn but stupid early (6 or 7 dpo). First time testing with the new frer and that curved window is obnoxious!

Still waiting for AF over here! Ridiculously obsessed with POAS this month so am turning over a new leaf next month and no silly early testing and line spotting! Also looking forward to being able to temp properly this month as no night shifts - :D

Tested on a whim today since it's my only day without my dh around until next week. Bfn but stupid early (6 or 7 dpo). First time testing with the new frer and that curved window is obnoxious!

I HATE that curved FRER window.

Tested this morning on a FRER and bfn. I believe I ovulated early so I should be at 11dpo. Going to wait a couple days and test again. Fx!

Sorry to hear that mrs cletus.:(

11 dpo and BFN for me, no symptoms of any kind, not even any of the usual AF symptoms, not feeling very hopeful..

Ok ladies, today is CD8. I took an OPK on a whim after my workout. I had about a 2 hour hold since my last bathroom visit, but I also drank about 20oz of water during my work out. It's clearly a negative OPK, but it's using very diluted urine. I'm just surprised at how dark it is based on the "sample" I used and the fact that it is SO early in my cycle (O is usually around CD16).

I'm going to test again this afternoon, after a legitimate hold, but I think it looks like I'm definitely gearing up to O (hopefully soon).

PS: It looks darker in person. lol

Attachments

• OPKcd8.jpg
    OPKcd8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh