CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

Just jumping in if that's okay as today is CD1. My TTC battle is in my signature and really hoping this is THE month!
I look forward to chatting to you ladies. Xx

Opk...7:15 cd14 positive?! Ewcm today as well! Yay things are working!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 15
Opk...7:15 cd14 positive?! Ewcm today as well! Yay things are working!

Definitely looks positive, cscbeth8421! BD time!!!

Hey TeenyWeeny! Welcome! Sending baby dust your way!

I tested today (CD14) using some cheapies...the line was very faint. However...when using my Clearblue electronic ovulation test (picks up on 4 most fertile days), I am highly fertile...which means, O will be here in a couple of days or so. Since my cycles have been 31 days, it should be here on CD17, which is in a couple of days. I also had EWCM today! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Have not been here for sometime now.today is CD 13 for me.i got my first flashing smiley face. So am predicting ovulation soon.i am using clear blue advance ovulation kit. I have wet feeling Down there! So am excited.baby dust

Hey ladies! Have not been here for sometime now.today is CD 13 for me.i got my first flashing smiley face. So am predicting ovulation soon.i am using clear blue advance ovulation kit. I have wet feeling Down there! So am excited.baby dust

Hey lutz720!

I got my first flashing smiley face yesterday! I was too excited! You would've thought it was a BFP! lol...

cd 15 nice line today very positive this one bd last night and again tonight x x

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies! How is everyone today! My hubby is installing can lights in our living room today so my house is a mess and there is sheetrock all over the place. It's only mildly stressing me out. lol! But at least when he's done we will be able to have LIGHTS in the living room (right now it only has a couple lamps, the house wasn't wired w/ living room lights).

Today my cervix is high and soft! I'm so excited! It was definitely not high yesterday, and it's clearly softer than yesterdays. This is the first time I've tracked feel, because after 3 months I think I'm FINALLY figuring out what the differences are. I still can't tell open/closed though.

ATM I am desperately trying to "hold it". After my workout I always use the bathroom and shower and I've been trying to get to a 4-hour hold for my OPK. I am about 15 minutes from a 3-hour hold and I've had to pee for the last 30 minutes!! I think I'm only going to make it to 3, maybe 3 1/2. But, that's not bad. I'm usually okay with at least 3.

KTJ - Welcome!! Sorry to hear about your losses :hug: I've never used preseed but there are plenty others who have experience. :)

As for OPKs I strongly recommend Wondfo - you can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap and they are great! They are the easiest "cheapies" I've used in terms of telling when it is positive and they are not expensive, which makes them even more amazing. Especially if you are the twice-a-day kinda gal. ;) I use Wondfo and when they start to look very close to positive I will add the Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit. I don't use the advanced, because it's spendy and so instead of getting the bouncy smiley and the regular I just stick with the IC's and then usually by the time they are almost positive I only need 1 or 2 Digi's to confirm. At this point I've managed to make a 2-month supply of Digi's last 4 cycles. :)

How does the fertility monitor work for you? I've considered it but wasn't sure if it was really worth spending the money.

caz You are getting close!!

I LOVE the monitor! It tells you your fertile days (high days) and your 2 peak days. It helped us conceive on the first try for my 4 pregnancies. This time we obviously haven't fallen pregnant yet, but that's not the monitors fault. I think we're just not using the right position (I have a tipped uterus) or our timing hasn't been ideal. It has always told me I'm ovulating when I'm truly ovulating (I have backed the monitor up with digital sticks because at one point I just wanted a sanity check). It is pricey, but I have found it's totally worth it for us. I started using the Wondfo sticks last night (in addition to the monitor) so we shall see! We are coming up on the 1 year mark of being pregnant last time, which ended in miscarriage, so we are growing impatient :(

KTJ - Thanks. :) I've been debating picking up either a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor OR the OvaCue monitor if we don't get our BFP this cycle. Since we are going to have to take a break if it doesn't happen in September that would give me a couple months to get used to the monitor and make sure it is reading correctly, etc. I'm just debating whether to spend the money and I've heard a lot of conflicting reviews about both

Quickes surge ever. Lol. How long does a surge actual last? I can totally see how someone would miss it!! How is everyone doing?
Chart in signature. Feel free to take a look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
Quickes surge ever. Lol. How long does a surge actual last? I can totally see how someone would miss it!! How is everyone doing?

Wow! That was fast! I've heard that an LH surge can be as short as a couple hours or as long as a day (24 hours). Because people test at various times they may pick up the surge for 2 days even if it is just a 24-hour surge, but I've heard of people getting positives for 3 days before.

Since it can be so hard to catch the positive I tend to treat any "almost positive" as if it is positive.

That is crazy!! But so neat to lay it out like that. I'm going to do the same this month. The downside to the CBFM is it only let's you test once a day. Soooo definitely going to use your approach with the sticks!

I love the sticks on paper idea. I'm starting to do that this cycle. I like the idea of being able to watch the progression.

Hey ladies! How is everyone today! My hubby is installing can lights in our living room today so my house is a mess and there is sheetrock all over the place. It's only mildly stressing me out. lol! But at least when he's done we will be able to have LIGHTS in the living room (right now it only has a couple lamps, the house wasn't wired w/ living room lights).

Today my cervix is high and soft! I'm so excited! It was definitely not high yesterday, and it's clearly softer than yesterdays. This is the first time I've tracked feel, because after 3 months I think I'm FINALLY figuring out what the differences are. I still can't tell open/closed though.

ATM I am desperately trying to "hold it". After my workout I always use the bathroom and shower and I've been trying to get to a 4-hour hold for my OPK. I am about 15 minutes from a 3-hour hold and I've had to pee for the last 30 minutes!! I think I'm only going to make it to 3, maybe 3 1/2. But, that's not bad. I'm usually okay with at least 3.

KTJ - Welcome!! Sorry to hear about your losses :hug: I've never used preseed but there are plenty others who have experience. :)

As for OPKs I strongly recommend Wondfo - you can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap and they are great! They are the easiest "cheapies" I've used in terms of telling when it is positive and they are not expensive, which makes them even more amazing. Especially if you are the twice-a-day kinda gal. ;) I use Wondfo and when they start to look very close to positive I will add the Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit. I don't use the advanced, because it's spendy and so instead of getting the bouncy smiley and the regular I just stick with the IC's and then usually by the time they are almost positive I only need 1 or 2 Digi's to confirm. At this point I've managed to make a 2-month supply of Digi's last 4 cycles. :)

How does the fertility monitor work for you? I've considered it but wasn't sure if it was really worth spending the money.

caz You are getting close!!

I LOVE the monitor! It tells you your fertile days (high days) and your 2 peak days. It helped us conceive on the first try for my 4 pregnancies. This time we obviously haven't fallen pregnant yet, but that's not the monitors fault. I think we're just not using the right position (I have a tipped uterus) or our timing hasn't been ideal. It has always told me I'm ovulating when I'm truly ovulating (I have backed the monitor up with digital sticks because at one point I just wanted a sanity check). It is pricey, but I have found it's totally worth it for us. I started using the Wondfo sticks last night (in addition to the monitor) so we shall see! We are coming up on the 1 year mark of being pregnant last time, which ended in miscarriage, so we are growing impatient :(

that's a pos for me going to do another today xx

Oh my goodness- welcome to all the new posters on this thread.

SO excited to see everyone chatting and testing... and GL to those with pos OPKs.

AFM- I start testing tomorrow, and am also going to use the paper to keep track. (thanks for the great idea) I do have a question tho- When is the best time to test with the OPKs? I see people doing it in the am, in the evening, etc... I never got a pos test last cycle, so I am thinking I have a short surge. I have plenty of ICs to be able to test 2x a day... any suggestions??

Also I updated the OP to include everyone. please verify that I got you, and as we start to test in Sept I can add BFPs beside our names :)

I know some ladies test about 10am and then later too about 4pm. Twice daily testing near ovulation helps pinpoint it better I think.
I am rubbish with keeping up with OPK testing so I'm sorry I'm not much use further than that! lol xx

just ovulated and will be testing in September . Good luck to you al!

I would try mid morning (perhaps second morning urine after at least a 3hr hold and perhaps evening as well. As the line gets darker you could throw an extra in there. Good luck! Waiting for my crosshairs on fertility friend. My son has been sick and waking at 3am, so my temps are probably off. What ya gonna do?! ��

My doctor said BBT wasn't reliable, but I think he thought I was using it to determine when to BD. He asked 'so you take your temperature to know when to have sex?" and I said, "No. I take my temperature to confirm when Ovulation occurs. I use cervical mucus and OPK to determine when to have sex". He still said BBT wasn't reliable and he prefers using OPKs. He also said that I should not have sex the day of the +OPK but wait until the next day because you can O up to 48 hours later, and since we do't know about sperm count there's always the chance of low sperm count so that way you don't do multiple days in a row.

I get what he's saying, and he is kind of old school-test based doctor, not really one for natural methods. I'm still going to keep using BBT and OPK and checking CM and CP because I am seeing how all the signs DO line up, so I'm not going to let one DRs opinion deter me. lol

lvksa - welcome!

actg4baby Fingers crossed for good news! :)

I hate taking temps and feel mine are not 100% accurate either. I have two little ones in my bed and I feel my sleep is not great so I think this makings them a bit all over the place. I def feel my opk and cm are way more reliable.

My temp was up today and yesterday (maybe not significantly higher? - my chart is in my sig), and TMI but tonight I've had a large amount of EWCM. Not sure what to make of it. Anyone get EWCM after ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->