• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

My LP is 13 days.. I've got PCOS & normally very long cycles.. So if I O in the next 10 days (I'm thinking it may be sooner) that'll be awesome & solely because of the Soy! It's crazy that Soy & the soft cups are more expensive in the UK though.. I can buy soft cups here for like $15 & Soy for like $5 & the Soy lasts for months..

My lp is only 8 days.. :( I hope the vitamins I took helped it out..

Yeah.. B6 100mg and B complex.

I heard that was a good combination.

My LP is 13 days.. I've got PCOS & normally very long cycles.. So if I O in the next 10 days (I'm thinking it may be sooner) that'll be awesome & solely because of the Soy! It's crazy that Soy & the soft cups are more expensive in the UK though.. I can buy soft cups here for like $15 & Soy for like $5 & the Soy lasts for months..

Soy in the uk is £15.99 and for 6 soft cups £20! That roughly works out at $28.50 for the soy and $32.27 for the soft cups!!!

I do love Google!!!

haha, yes, google is awesome! and that's ridiculous.. only 6 soft cups! I think I got like 14 or 15 last time.. sheesh

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/POAS.jpg[/IMG]

They dont look very positive when dry.. The last one is from this morning.

Rachael - it still looks very good tho. Like Florida said, keep doing them just incase you haven't ovulated and you ovulate later. I think I will do that, sounds like a good plan.

And keep :sex:!!!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/POAS.jpg[/IMG]

They dont look very positive when dry.. The last one is from this morning.

Which ones are from yesterday? I assume the bottom ones? They are only supposed to be read at the 5 minute mark so they might fade it you try keeping them very long. The bottom one looks positive though

Thanks doll! I guess all I can do is keep testing. I am gonna use another OPK at around two this afternoon and then if still no complete positive just resume to testing like normal.. I am deciding on whether I should even turn the CBFM back on or just keep it off for now. Damn me for touching it!! lol :blush:

I have stopped the EPO for now just in case but resuming all my other vitamins. I hate this waiting. But only time will tell.

Crap.. if you turn the picture where the LH is reading LH up and down then the bottom one is from this morning. Sorry... I dont know how the hell to turn the pictures right side up!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/yup.jpg[/IMG]

That was an OPK taken at 2:30.. maybe my body is starting to gear back up. I hope it actually releases soon! :) It looks darker in real life.. I just noticed that..

yay! It really does look good - you must be pleased!

Keep :sex: and I am sure you will catch your egg.

My opk tonight had an even fainter line than this mornings mid morning one. I am still a few days away from ovulating (I hope) so i'm not too worried.

Saying that I had an awful lot of cm earlier. A milky colour that I could stretch between my thumb and fore finger but it was quite gloopy: not smooth and slipery. Not sure weather to go ask dh to :sex: or wait till tomorrow! We :sex: last night and following the SMEP so would doing it now screw that up.

TTC really is a mind game!

hey ladies :hi: just checking in! :hugs:

I'm deff getting closer to Ov! the bottom 2 tests were from today (1:30pm & 4:30pm) :yipee: not long now :happydance: hope everyone is well xx

IMAG0563.jpg

My OPKs are darker than that, they just wont go all the way positive. It is driving me nuts.

:wohoo:Hi ladies!

Well finished work at 1pm today so came home and did an opk and it's positive :woohoo:!!!!!

Can't believe it!

Today is cd15 so back on track with my cycle!

We Dtd last night and as soon ad he is home from work we will be again!

I'm in utter shock!

Will post a picture later as in my iPhone!

Hope you are all well? How's the opk'ing going with you?

It's only a positive opk but I want to tell the world haha!

The only symptom I've had was some ewcm yesterday and some today.

Yay yay yay!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back