• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

I just started charting yesterday. Lol so I can link it to you but so far there are only two days worth of temperatures/symptoms on it! Really isnt going to tell you much of anything except..nothing. Lol.

Hi ladies,

Well the :witch: has well and truly reared her ugly head today :cry:

I am ok, just completely peed off with the tests I have had faint lines on. Were they false positives? Were they just evaps? Just don't know, except for i do know that it was too good to be true.

All I know is I'm back to cd1 again :(

Onwards and upwards to the next month - glad I ordered more opk's on tuesday.

Thanks ladies for all your encouragement!

:hugs: xxxx

I won't be leaving this thread tho, need to know how you are doing!

hey bells, so sorry hun :hugs:
I too am out, af hasn't showed yet but a bfn on the clearblue digi was clear enough for me. looking to get stocked up on ov sticks and bits and pieces ready for after af has finished

I too am out, af hasn't showed yet but a bfn on the clearblue digi was clear enough for me. looking to get stocked up on ov sticks and bits and pieces ready for after af has finished

Disney (Naomi?) you might be ok still :flower: some people don't get results on digi's till af is a week late. My fingers are crossed for you that you are preggers :hugs:

However, there is next month and June 2012 babies are better than may ones hehehe!!!

I am cramping really bad, and have lower back ache :( but at least I know I can take ibuprofen as well as paracetamol so I have! Nothing a cup of tea and a biscuit won't solve...!

I brought 2 CB digi's off Amazon for £7 inc delivery today ready for next month. Really cheap! Have a look if you're going to stock up. Their FRER's ar good value too - think i paid just over £6 for a twin pack.

Not buying any ic hpt as not trusting them now :growlmad: Just going to stick with FRER's and the digi's to confirm.

DH only wants to :sex: around ovulation too. He reckons i'm getting too worked up...

I will subscribe to FF for 1 month though, so will still chart. Although didn't temp this morning which is now annoying as the :witch: is here!

Well I dont know what is going on.. after the low on my CBFM yesterday I have no idea what to think. I will be BD every other to every couple days just in case! Testing September 11!

Hi ladies,

I am ok, just completely peed off with the tests I have had faint lines on. Were they false positives? Were they just evaps? Just don't know, except for i do know that it was too good to be true.

I am so sorry doll. :hugs:

UHH duh! Please dont leave!

Disney (Naomi?) you might be ok still :flower: some people don't get results on digi's till af is a week late. My fingers are crossed for you that you are preggers :hugs:

However, there is next month and June 2012 babies are better than may ones hehehe!!!

I am cramping really bad, and have lower back ache :( but at least I know I can take ibuprofen as well as paracetamol so I have! Nothing a cup of tea and a biscuit won't solve...!

I brought 2 CB digi's off Amazon for £7 inc delivery today ready for next month. Really cheap! Have a look if you're going to stock up. Their FRER's ar good value too - think i paid just over £6 for a twin pack.

Not buying any ic hpt as not trusting them now :growlmad: Just going to stick with FRER's and the digi's to confirm.

DH only wants to :sex: around ovulation too. He reckons i'm getting too worked up...

I will subscribe to FF for 1 month though, so will still chart. Although didn't temp this morning which is now annoying as the :witch: is here!

Hey hun yeah its Naomi! :flow:
Yeah I got mine form Amazon too, managed to get through 4 ics, 2 frers and a cb digi this month. Like you I'm not gonna get any more ics.

Hi ladies,

Bells, don't know how I missed this post! :dohh: I'm so sorry the :witch: caught you!:hugs: will you try anything different this next cycle?

AFM, I've had either implantation bleeding, or AF is rearing her head 5 days early! I'll keep you posted..

I could use a buddy! Got my AF today after being a week late. Also got the results from the blood test yesterday, like I didn't know the answer already. We have been ttc #1 for 6 months. Going into 7th cycle.

I could use a buddy! Got my AF today after being a week late. Also got the results from the blood test yesterday, like I didn't know the answer already. We have been ttc #1 for 6 months. Going into 7th cycle.

:hi: Blue and welcome! All the ladies in this thread are so supportive :)

so does that make you cd1 on the 1st september? I'm in the UK so it says you posted at 04:51am!

How long are your cycles normally and do you do anything to try and catch that eggy? I will be opk'ing and charting again this month and thinking aboutb starting soy tomorrow - cd3. I knbow I ov around cd17 but i'm just impatient :dohh: :wacko:

Helen xx

Hi ladies,

Bells, don't know how I missed this post! :dohh: I'm so sorry the :witch: caught you!:hugs: will you try anything different this next cycle?

AFM, I've had either implantation bleeding, or AF is rearing her head 5 days early! I'll keep you posted..

Thanks Florida :hugs:

I know I ovulated or the :witch: wouldn't have shown, and she arrived exactly when i thought she would too. I am thinking about starting soy tomorrow on cd3 just to see if i can bring ovulation forward a day or too and to see if it makes a difference to me feeling when i do ovulate!

DH only really wants to :sex: around ovulation - I think it toks his toll on him last month! I just wonder whether we baby danced too much last month? But then i stil think it was chemical due to all the bfp's I had. And I had terrible cramping and lower back ache yesterday and I was a bit clotty too (sorry if tmi).

Hey ho, nothing I can do about it except try again!

Subscribed to FF for 3 months as it was very useful last month! Hopefully my temps won't be so erratic too.

Other than that, will continue to take folic acid and vitamin D and eat healthy (after i've just eaten a macdonalds breakfast with my boys!!!)

How about you - anymore bleeding or has it gone? I am sooooooo hoping it was IB for you! Lots of :dust: being sent from the UK to you :hugs:

keep us posted :)

xx

Naomi, how you doing?

Hoping the :witch: hasn't shown full force?

:hugs:

Well I dont know what is going on.. after the low on my CBFM yesterday I have no idea what to think. I will be BD every other to every couple days just in case! Testing September 11!

I have a feeling you will get you bfp :flower:

You've been doing everything you can and been sooooooo good about it all too. I really do have my fingers crossed for you.

How is your cbfm doing? I was reading last night that some women will get highs for a while then a peak, then highs for a few days and then a peak again so keep going with it.

xxx

Hi ladies,

Thanks Florida :hugs:

I know I ovulated or the :witch: wouldn't have shown, and she arrived exactly when i thought she would too. I am thinking about starting soy tomorrow on cd3 just to see if i can bring ovulation forward a day or too and to see if it makes a difference to me feeling when i do ovulate!

DH only really wants to :sex: around ovulation - I think it toks his toll on him last month! I just wonder whether we baby danced too much last month? But then i stil think it was chemical due to all the bfp's I had. And I had terrible cramping and lower back ache yesterday and I was a bit clotty too (sorry if tmi).

Hey ho, nothing I can do about it except try again!

Subscribed to FF for 3 months as it was very useful last month! Hopefully my temps won't be so erratic too.

Other than that, will continue to take folic acid and vitamin D and eat healthy (after i've just eaten a macdonalds breakfast with my boys!!!)

How about you - anymore bleeding or has it gone? I am sooooooo hoping it was IB for you! Lots of :dust: being sent from the UK to you :hugs:

keep us posted :)

xx

I feel like the Soy made me O stronger, if this cycle doesn't work, ill probably do the Soy again..

Welcome Blueeyedauby! :hi:

AFM, I wore a tampon overnight to monitor bleeding.. its 100% stopped & what was on the tampon just looked like brown tinged cream... (sry for the tmi)... I had a small temp rise this morning..

Hey all
Thanks Helen, unfortunately she is arriving now, will be cd1 tomorrow I reckon as it is only vv light at the moment but definitely here.
I am throwing everything I have got into it this month we have got cb digi ov tests, 20 of them, pre conception vitamins on the way, conceive+ (plus a tube to squirt it up there lol :blush:) and we are doing SMEP. Will give it this much energy until February when I would have been due and then slow down I think, not sure I can keep that up for too long!

Florida I think you are gonna get your :bfp: !!!!!!!!

I have a feeling you will get you bfp :flower:

You've been doing everything you can and been sooooooo good about it all too. I really do have my fingers crossed for you.

How is your cbfm doing? I was reading last night that some women will get highs for a while then a peak, then highs for a few days and then a peak again so keep going with it.

xxx

Thank you. I really hope I do! The only thing I havent been good with lately is my vitamins. Whoops! I havent taken in the last two days only though. I will continue taking them tonight though. Thank you for the luck! I can use all I can get!

As for my monitor, I actually had to shut it down because it asked for its 20th stick. It doesnt work again after 20 sticks till next cycle. I got 8 days of highs and then a low on the 20th day. I kind of feel like I ovulated though. I am very calm and have no urge to POAS and I really wish it is because my body is telling my mind "its ok mind, dont test. we already ovulated!" but I am still gonna test with an OPK everyday till 9/11 just in case I didnt ovulate I dont want to miss my surge!

How are you doing? xx

:hi: Blue and welcome! All the ladies in this thread are so supportive :)

so does that make you cd1 on the 1st september? I'm in the UK so it says you posted at 04:51am!

How long are your cycles normally and do you do anything to try and catch that eggy? I will be opk'ing and charting again this month and thinking aboutb starting soy tomorrow - cd3. I knbow I ov around cd17 but i'm just impatient :dohh: :wacko:

Helen xx

I am CD1 on Sept 1. I normally have 28 day cycle. Charting BBT is all we are doing right now. Whats the deal with the soy? I have seen it on a few people's posts. Thanks for replying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->