• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Thats positive babe.. Keeping my fingers crossed and talking to the man upstairs! Good luck times a million bajillion frillion gazillion times. :hugs:

I see something in this picture. I put tiny red dots where the line begins and ends.

FRER tweaked.jpg

might be able to see it better here.

FRER tweaked.jpg

ETA: nope, you can only see my dots better.. But I deff see a line

Florida thank you! thats exactly where I can see the line! And all my FRER's, since 9dpo when i got my bfp on the ic have been like this. I brought 8 more tests today!!! No more Frer's but did x4 of a drugstores own brand which are sensitive ones, which is well recommended in the UK.

And I have another of the supermarket own brand from today too. Going to try and hold my pee for another hour tonight and then test. Can't help it - I am now officially a poas a'holic. Just really hoping that i'm not having a chem preg.

Let us know what happens doll. Keeping my FX for your next test.

ok, so had to go pee as couldn't conatina it anymore!

I had held it fo 3.5hrs and have had half a cup of tea and about 200mls of still fanta.

I used the same brand test as this morning (not a Frer) and I think there is a very faint line? It is late and probably my last pee for the night!

Good news, the brown spotting is hardly there, the dull ache/pressure has stopped and I just have a slight lower back ache. I think that is from the uncomfortable postion I am sitting in whilst at the computer!

will post the pictures in a second...

Test taken tonight @ 10pm. Again taken on my iPhone so not brilliant and struggled with the lighting in my house!

Attachments

• 10pm tesco.jpg
    10pm tesco.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
  • tesco210pm.jpg
    tesco210pm.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
  • tesco 10pm.jpg
    tesco 10pm.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
It is def there.. as for if it is lighter or not than the previous test I cant tell.. Are you testing again tomorrow?

I will test in the morning with fmu! I really am an addict! Saving my Digi for when/if I get a good line in a few days. I'm still only 12po today...still early, or thats what I am telling myself.

It' been just over half an hour nd the line is defo there, i don't even need to go back to the bathroom for the better lighting. Although I am now going to discard it as it has been over 1/2 hr.

Here's a picture of it now though taken at 10:35pm

Just going to have to wait and see in the morning I suppose...

Thank you for everyone's kind and encouraging words tonight. Definitely feeling better about things, especially as i have had the faint bfp tonight too.

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow......

Off to the land of Zzzzzzzzzz now!

:hugs: xxxxxxxxx

So took another test this morning with fmu and again I have a very faint line - a blink and you'll miss it kind of line. Teeny tiny bit of spotting too. And I have horrendous nausea on waking too.

I think it's a chemical so not going to test anymore. Just going to ride it out. Surely at 13dpo I would have stronger lines by now?

If no :witch: by Sunday, I will test.

Will keep you posted!

How's everyone today?

Xx

Really shitty. My monitor went back down to low this morning and DH and I havent dtd since Sunday. I dont even know if I ovulated and I tossed all night long so I didnt get to temp this morning. And now I think I missed my chance. Will dtd tonight and tomorrow but I think I am out already..

You don't have to DTD the day of O to get that :bfp:! I browse through the charts on FF sometimes, and see ladies who haven't DTD for a few days up to O, but still end up with a :bfp:!

If you took your temp yesterday, then I'd just make sure to take it for the next 3 days & you should get crosshairs on 4dpo, if in fact you did O yesterday..

I had a small temp dip today, so I'm a little paranoid about that.. It sucks, but all you can do is your best! :hugs:

Rachael (sp?), I was on FF & came across these charts, with ladies who didn't bd for a couple days before O, but got their BFP.. One of the ladies only DTD once during that cycle! Just wanted to share with you! :hugs:

BFP chart1.jpg BFP Chart2.jpg

Thanks Florida! That helps. xx

I am kind of hoping I ovulated over the weekend.. I dont know if I did or not but I had a little bit of bleeding which I am hoping was ovulation bleeding. It would go in conjunction with my monitor turning low today.

The only other thing I can think of is that the spotting I experienced was hormonal bleeding and the highs were because my hormones are wacky too. I hope that wasnt it though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->