• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Thank you florida and i'm soooooo hoping we will be bump buddies: you've been a massive support :)

Still can't quite believe it hehe!

I'm suprised I got a line so early on an IC too but I brought the most sensitive ones I could in the hope! And the fact that it came up after about 2 mins surely means it's not an evap?

I am pretty sure it is my bfp but trying to stay calm and not think about it to much: don't want to jinx anything...

Disney: I will test again tomorrow morning :)

And I hope that we will be bump buddies too!

Rachael: anything you end yet? How's your cbfm doing? xxxx

if it came up within the time frame, then it shouldn't be an evap.. I was on my phone when I checked it earlier and I could see the line, so it's definitely there! I really hope we can be bump buddies too! :hugs: Congrats!

ooo I'm so excited for you!!!
I took a frer at 7dpo and got a bfn :cry: but I am hoping it was too early and my ics arrive tomorrow so will start getting poas obsessive from tomorrow I think :dohh:

I am STILL waiting to ovulate. My CBFM has not given me anything other than a high for the last seven days. I am on cd30 now. I ovulated cd39 last cycle so I hope it doesnt take another nine days.

Hi Ladies,

Back from hols and it's lovely to be able to sit at a pc and type and not just on the netbook and iphone!

Anyway, thought I would update you all...

All has been going fine except for yesterday evening :( I had some brown spotting - almost slightly purple in colour. I only noticed it when I wiped: nothing on my underwear. Of course I was gutted to say the least. Managed to get some sleep and tested this morning. My IC gave me a :bfn: however I still have a VERY faint line on my FRER. My spotting had increased but very mucousy. Creamy but with brown spotting in it. It's not even like a light af. So now I don't know what to think. I was so worried at work that it might be af on her way that I put a tampon in at about 9:30am (i didn't want to 'leak' on my work clothes!) but took it out an hour later and there was hardly anything on it.

I did however save my fmu and took it to work with me in a sealed container - weird I know! There is a small supermarket where I work so went and brought a 2pk of their own brand tests. Not sensitive ones. So when I went to the toilet at 9:30am I dipped it and got a faint line on that too? I have managed to get a picture of that - had to take the test apart but it's visible. I have taken a picture of the FRER but when you look at the picture, it just looks like a :bfn: unless anyone can tweak pictures?

The spotting isn't so bad now, but if I do a cp check, I do notice it on my finger (tmi sorry!). I'm trying not to check my cp for the fear it might start a mc if I am actually pregnant.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me thinks I am preggers, part of thinks it's an early mc, part of me thinks all the tests are evaps.

I am still having on/off nausea, frequent urination, my appetitie has increased and sore boobs. Yesterday before i had the spotting, I was having pinching and pulling pains right behind my belly button. They didn't hurt, just slightly uncomfortable. I thought it could have been my uterus stretching. Today I have had a dull ache, in my lower abdo and don't know if it's af or pregnancy.

Arghhhhhhh!

I will test again in the morning but the truth be known, i'm so scared of seeing a :bfn:

I know I need to stay positive and i'm trying. I suppose time will tell and I just need to see if the :witch: shows her ugly face on thursday.

How are you all?

Crappy.

I am on cd31. 8th day of highs on CBFM.

That is a lot of evaps to get on all those tests. I dont want to say it is a chemical but it sounds like it might be.. :cry: :hugs: Do you have a picture of the test I could see? Are you certain you got your BFP?

aww Bells, how confusing :wacko: upload a pic & I'll see if I can tweak it at all..

O bells, I'm so sorry its all a bit confusing right now, would love to see the pics of you want to post them!
I'm driving myself nuts keep testing and seeing bfn, another 1 today at 10dpo...I know its still early. I just feel pregnant, all the symptoms seem so positive, pulling sensation and twinges, funny feeling down below, slightly sore bbs... myabe I am just wanting to be pregnant so much I'm over imagining things!

I love your ticker disney! The ovulation one. Really cute! Wish I could do something like that!

Thank you all.

Rachael, if you do ov on cd39 then it's only 9 days to go - agonising an annoying I know, but you've come so far now :hugs:

My pictures are from my iPhone and aren't that good. There is a very very faint line on the FRER and i havent taken that apart but it just looks snow white on here :(

Florida, if you can tweak then please do!

Attachments

• Frer1.jpg
    Frer1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
just trying to re-size the store brand test - too big apparently?!

No I see it, and I see the faint faint line..

I'm sorry hun.. :(

Thanks for the encouragement. :hugs:

Thank you Rachael - just clinging onto everylast bit of hope...

My friend said she had quite a bit of brown spotting when her period was due: she is now 26 weeks so kind of clinging onto that thought.

If I have a bfn and/or af in the morning then I know it's over. But onwards and upwards for the next month!

It's been easier talking to you ladies about it. Although my huuby cares, he just doesn't 'get it'.

I will pray so much for you for the next few hours. I think it is like... 6 hours or something ahead there so I will just pray until I say my last prayer before I go to sleep. By the time I wake up you would have tested. I hope that you turn out like your friend. That sounds promising so hopefully you will follow in her footsteps.

I will pray so much for you for the next few hours. I think it is like... 6 hours or something ahead there so I will just pray until I say my last prayer before I go to sleep. By the time I wake up you would have tested. I hope that you turn out like your friend. That sounds promising so hopefully you will follow in her footsteps.

thank you, your words are so encouraging :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

This is the store brand HPT (Disney, it's a Tesco one)

Attachments

• tescohpt2.jpg
    tescohpt2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116