• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Not sure to be honest but last month was right when the ticker predicted on cd15 so fingers crossed!

:hi:

Well cd11 and nothing to report. Negative opk's, some watery cm today but that's about it :(

My chart was looking really good, temps were roughly the same until thursday when I had a dip, then a massive rise, it then started to come back down to normal range yesterday and then shot back up to it's highest it's been this cycle this morning. FF thought I had ovulated on cd8 making me 3dpo today, but changed it's mind when I said I had some watery cm today. Hope I didn't ov on cd8 as that was (well and this morning) the only days we have :sex: !!! Finding it all a bit tedious this month and not really enjoying th whole ttc. Feeling a bit crappy about it all and really don't want to be. I'm pretty tired and have had a busy weekend so I think that has contributed to my crappy mood!

Can I ask a question? When I said I had watery cm, it still had some cm that was sort of like lotion? Not creamy, but clear with some lotion type cm in with it. I only noticed this when I checked my cervix to see what my cm was like. What would you ladies class this type of cm as according to FF - creamy/sticky/watery? Defo not ewcm as when I produce this, it normally feels like af has arrived as I have quite a lot of it and when I wipe, the tissue kind of glides off as there s no friction!!!! :wacko: - sorry if tmi...

To me, this part of the cycle is worse than the 2ww!

How is everyone else?

xx

So cd12 and i have lots of ewcm! Sorry if tmi...

Had very light cramps at lunchtime today so hopefully the start of ovulation maybe? And they were kind of one-sided - to the left. I also had aotherv temp dip this morning - the lowest it has been so will it will be interesting to see what it does over the next few days. Still -ve on the opk's although I am getting a slight line. Last month I hade a fad-in fade-out pattern and got my +ve on cd15. Just hoping the soy hasn't interferred this cycle. I already feel this isn't my month because i'm not feeling very positive and i'm in a 'can't be bothered' kind of mood about the whole thing. Last month i was really rearing to go and quite upbeat about it all. Perhaps because of my possible chemical last cycle is why I am feeling this way.

Hope you are all ok?

xx

know how you feel bells, I was so positive last month and just have that blah feeling this month. You never know that might be the ticket to surprising us with a bfp, u never know! im on cd9 and we started smep on cd7 rather than 8 as adam is away for a couple of nights so we wanted to still be able to bd every other day until ov!
being back at work is helping my mind to stay busy so hopefully this month will fly by

I'm right with you guys ladies.. I feel like whatever happens this cycle happens.. I did take my Soy CD3-7, I'm now done & don't feel up to the idea of :sex: or prenatals or any of it. It's such an emotional roller coaster

Florida - i am using opk's and another negative tonight: blah

And boy does it play with your emotions. I have two beautiful boys and I am very lucky and blessed to have them but I just don't feel like my family is complete.

Glad i'm not the only one feeling like this, and wish we all weren't but its lovely that I can share and go through all this with you.

So cd14, have had fertile cm last few days and today :). Also been having lots of cramps especially on the lhs so i am assuming this is the down to the soy and I am hopefully ovulating soon?! I never feel ovulation! They kind o feel like early af cramps, the ones you get bedore she arrives in full force! Had a temp dip yesterday, the lowest so far and hen a massive rise this morning. No positive opk yet, but am going to do my first for today in a mo!

How's everyone doing?

Hope Rachael is ok, haven't heard from her for a while xx

hey Bells, yay for fertile cream! Last cycle I had major O apins, which I never had before & I put down to the Soy too..

Rachael is staying away from BnB for a while, think it's the stress.. She's on FB though.. I think she finally got her positive OPK, and has got a DR appt tomorrow to check and see if she's O'd

Lol I love you guys for talking about me. I love that yall care.

Yes Ysa is right! I got an extremely positive OPK on sunday through monday as well as middle pains and some ewcm. I went to the obgyn yesterday and he took a progesterone test but I dont know the results yet. So not sure if I ovulated quite yet.

Even if I didnt he took me so very seriously. He didnt laugh or look at me stupidly or ask why or anything. I said I didnt want him to know because i was only 20 and didnt want to be judged and he said "well my parents had me at 20" lol. He was very very supportive.

The good, no GREAT, news is that if I didnt ovulate a couple days ago, he gave me provera to jump start my period and I will be starting clomid 50mg cd3-7 next cycle. I pray that it is not even needed and I actually ovulated myself and just end up getting my :bfp: off of that but if not, I take such comfort in knowing that I am starting clomid. It is just the step I needed to chill the eff out about this entire thing.

Yes, I stopped coming to BnB because it was consuming my life and I couldnt take the overwhelmingness of it all. I have decided to come back every few days since I now have a plan to update and see how everyone is doing but I will not be on here every second of every day again.

How are all you ladies doing? Well I hope!! Any :bfp: s I need to know about?

Just wanted to update right quick that my DR called with my results and it showed no ovulation. :(

Tis ok! On to provera and clomid!

do you think maybe it was just too soon to detect Ovulation? Doesn't it take some women a few days for their hormones to jump up after O? IDK :shrug:

At least there's a plan B :thumbup:

Question, is this your PCP running these tests, or your OBGYN? Just wondering cause I have an appt tomorrow with my PCP and I wonder if they'd prescribe clomid if I begged them.. :haha:

They might! I bet my pcp would have prescribed it to me if I really wanted her to. But, no this is my OBGYN I have been going to for the last few years. I doubt he would have given it to me if I just started seeing him.

I dont know if it was too soon. I cant imagine it would be.. I got the positive OPK very early sunday morning and the even more positive one on Monday morning but they started to fade Monday. I imagined I would have ovulated before yesterday afternoon. I mean, its alright. I just am gonna miss out this time if I really did ovulate which sucks but I think the Clomid is gonna help me tremendously.

Also, I read online that you still wouldnt be getting middle pains after ovulation and I have been getting them for the last week. So I think my body is just trying really hard to ovulate and failing.

Hi Rachael!

Glad to hear you are ok and I totally understand where you are coming from re: coming on her not so much anymore. And of course we wouldn't stop thinking of you - you've been a fab support to us all :)

Well cd15 today and no +ve opk :( i got my very strong +ve on cd15 last month so was getting my hopes up, but there is only a really faint line. Just annoyed now. I am stil having really strong cramps and back ache - just like af pains. My temp really dipped this morning too. It all started so well and then over the last week my temps have just been eratic and I haven't done anything different except for taking the soy.

All I can think is babies at the moment. One of my colleagues is 20w today and the other told me she is now NTNP. I bet she gets preggers before me. And then my boss will probably think i've just done it to copy them! It really is such an emotional roller coaster with no end in sight. At least the two girls at work know I am trying and they are both very supportive.

I really don't think it is my month this month purely for the fact that my heart still isn't in it. You try everything you can and you just end up with dissapointment. I think next month I will justgo with the flo, and bd every other day from start to finish and thats it. No temping, charting, opk'ing or soy.

Fingers crossed for us all and lots of :dust: and :hugs:

Naomi - if you are reading, how's you and hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:(

Well I'm glad you're able to move forward from this horrible cycle you've been dealing with! I had a 77 day cycle a few months ago and was ready to pull my hair out :wacko: my DR finally prescribed me Provera & then I got AF like 7 days after stopping it :thumbup:

Sorry you didn't ovulate but at least their is a plan B and you can start afresh yay!

Dont feel down Bells! You will ovulate soon! You said you tried soy? do you normally have a pretty regular cycle?

Sorry you didn't ovulate but at least their is a plan B and you can start afresh yay!

If this is to me, thanks! I am kinda upset I didnt ovulate cause if you would have seen this OPK you would be like WTF. It made the control line look sad! lol. But it is alright!

I really think Clomid is gonna do wonders for me and it relaxes me so much more! Which obviously helps. lol

That was aimed at you Rachael, I forgot to quote it :dohh:

I had 3 regular cycles before we started ttc but they we irregular before that. Then month 2 was an irregular cycle again and last month seemed to be back on track.

I never feel ovulation so took low doses of soy to bring on stronger ovulation. I read a lot of pro's and con's but thought what the heck anyway. I think that is why I am having such strong cramps, especially over the last few days (and right now!)

If I have another 30d cycle this month (like last month) then I will be due af on the 1st october. I am not going to test until then - thats if the :witch: doesn't show. I am sure I had a chemical last month. Looking at all the pictures of my tests, there were definitely lines. That's why I won't test early this month, so not to get my hopes up.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"