CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

:dohh: those pics were of the back side of the test :dohh:

Here is the front, and back in its casing..

BFP.jpg

Wow florida you've got your :bfp: :hugs: !!!!

Congratulations chicken! How amazing!!

Here's to the start of us all getting :bfp: this month :)

xxx

Rachael and Naomi how you two doing?

Sorry the :witch: has arrived Naomi :( :hugs:

I brought my soy today, going to start it tonight before bed. Hopefully this may help me notice when I ovulate and maybe bring it forward by a couple of days?! Talk about impatient!!!

Thought I would start with 80mg but not sure what to up it by each day?

Im thinking the following:

cd3 - 80mg
cd4 - 120mg
cd5 - 160mg
cd6 - 200mg
cd 7 - 200mg

or do you guys think this is too much?

looks like my "BFP" may have been an evap.. I tested this morning & it was a BFN.. :shrug:

I'm testing again Wednesday..

your frer looks pretty positive to me! Did it come up within the time frame and when did you take the picture?

And all your symptoms fit too!

Rachael and Naomi how you two doing?

Sorry the :witch: has arrived Naomi :( :hugs:

I brought my soy today, going to start it tonight before bed. Hopefully this may help me notice when I ovulate and maybe bring it forward by a couple of days?! Talk about impatient!!!

Thought I would start with 80mg but not sure what to up it by each day?

Im thinking the following:

cd3 - 80mg
cd4 - 120mg
cd5 - 160mg
cd6 - 200mg
cd 7 - 200mg

or do you guys think this is too much?

I do think this is too much just because you have never been on this before. Didnt you say your cycles were pretty regular? Most regular women really shouldnt take soy because it could potentially irregulate their cycles. I would say stop at 120 just for this cycle. Or take 120mg everyday. It is like how women start out on 50mg of clomid.. but since the pills are in 40mg you would have to start at either 80 or 120. I did 80 all five days and it did NOTHING. But I would think that 200, just for this starting cycle, is way too much. I know someone who got their :bfp: and she took 120mg everyday for the five days and it moved her ovulation up continuously for cd24 to cd17 (when I say continuously I mean she used it for like three cycles.

And to answer your question I am fine. Just hanging out. I keep getting some ovary pain/twinges and a lot of CM. I dont know what that means :shrug: So just chillin till I either get another positive OPK meaning I never ovulated or a positive HPT. Kind of sucks. Lol

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for replying. I have been doing a bit more research about soy and regular cycles and most women take 80mg - 120mg purely for stronger eggs, which is what I want to try it for.

I think I will stick with 80mg for cd 4 and 5 and then 120mg for cd6 and 7 just to see what happens this cycle.

sticking to my folic acid and vitamin D supplements and that is it.

Lots of cm sounds promising - I have read from many women on here who have had bfp's that theirs has been quite yellowy in colour and there is lots of it too :) have you thought about trying the cb digi opk's?

I do feel for you as my first 3 cycles of the year (well, starting from when af visited on xmas eve!) were 50+ days long. It was horrible. I knew we were going to start trying around this time and wanted to track my cycles so I had a rough idea of how long they would be, but nope, wasn't going to work like that! But eventually they seemed to get shorter each month by 5 days averaging out at about 30d, but even now, they could be early by two, or as I had in July, late by one week!

It is tough being a women! If only men really knew!

I took Soy CD2-6, 120, 120, 160, 160, 200.. I felt my O, andhad O symptoms that I've never had before.. personally, I think your plan is okay.. a friend of mine had very regular, 24 day cycles and took the same dosage I did & got her bfp within 3 months. :shrug:

Hello all,

It's all gone quiet over here, so just thought I would see how all you all are?

Me, i'm cd7 and just finished my first soy cycle. In the end I did, 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg.

Now it's just a :sex: and waiting game.

xxx

hey Bells.. I'm on CD3 & just started Soy today, doing 200mg all 5 days xx

Florida, i'm sorry you didn't get your bfp :( you're symptoms were soooooo promising.
But hopefully this will be our month :) fingers crossed.

Rachael - didn't you ovulate on cd39 last cycle? Any signs that you may be ovulating? Hopefully soon? I can't imagine how frustrated you must be :hug: Maybe try agnus cactus next cycle to try and regulate it? I don't remember you saying you tried it this cycle, but I could be wrong! I seem to have baby brain at the mo and i'm not preggers....Hmmmmmm!

Glad you two are as ok as can be. I wonder how Naomi (Disney is?)

xxx

No actually.. I am so so so stupid. Last cycle was only 33 days. I ovulated cd26. Dont ask me how I forgot I bled between my wb and last af.. I just did. I actually think I made things worse by taking soy and the other supplements I did. I stopped them all and wont be taking them if I start onto another cycle before I get my bfp.

I used my monitor which turned low on August 30. I actually had some spotting last week towards the end of my highs and to be honest I am praying I ovulated then but I dont believe that I did. I dont know if I put that on this thread.. I am sure I did though. I dont feel like checking. LOL!

How are you doing?

I am guessing it won't hurt to do a cycle taking nothing - although if your taking Pre-natals, it's probably worth sticking with them.

I think you did mention the spotting :) I am praying for you that it will all come good for you. I think you said you may test the 11th? Could be wrong, might have been someone else!

Me, af left on the 5th so my cycle was only 5d - nor ally it's 7d, so that was a welcome relief! Had m delivery of op.'s, digi hpt and FRER's on Monday from amazon. Although i really want to hold off doing a hpt until af is late. Can't go through seeing BFP again and then having af turn up. Not going to use ic's at all - nasty things! Just a waiting game now. Still temping and they are much more consistent this
Month. Last month was my first at temping tho. Dh said he only wanted to bd around ovulation so I wouldn't get worked up/stressed and now he wants to Dtd and I can't be arsed! It's just all so routine! We Dtd so Much last month and we still didnt get pregnant (despite 6 BFP)! Just don't really know what to do!

Well I'm off to catch some sleep, it's 11:34 at night in the UK. I'm
Normally asleep by 10:30pm!

Keep me posted and I will check in tomorrow xxx

I shall!

My opks seem to be getting darker.. but that could be anything. Will test again tomorrow and hopefully it will be even more positive. I am testing the 11 with a HPT anyway, just in case.

Hey all sorry its been a while since I posted. Been feeling really low with af showing her face this month... was so convinced the signs were good and i was pregnant and to then find i wasn't was really hard, plus af was the heaviest it has ever been making it even harder.
so still feeling low but trying to pick myself up as its cd8 tomorrow and we will start smepping - although adam is away for some of this week so not sure how that is going to work, he will hopefully be back before I ov! Got cb ovulation tests for this month, conceive+ and softcups, determined or what!
Sorry you didnt get your bfp Florida, I really feel for you.
Bells and Florida here is hoping this is our month

Thanks Disney.. sorry you've been so down, all this TTC stuff truly gets to you after a while.. :hugs:

I'm only a day behind you, when do you usually O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->