• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all keeping well?

Well cd19 today and i'm still waiting for my +ve opk...they are getting darker so hoping it will be soon. Just changed my ticker to a 35d cyce as that was what my July cycle ended up being so wondering if this could be the same! Still :sex: daily and hubby is happy to oblige, so at least there will hopefully be some :spermy: ready and waiting! In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming'! No more cramping but still getting days of fertile cm so it's still a waiting game for me.

My temps are slowly getting back into the normal range again so hopefully when I do ovulate I will be able to see a clear pattern on my chart even if I don't get a positive opk.

I've decided that if I don't get my bfp in October then I am going to use the cb smileys :) and concieve plus to help us along the way and stay STRESS free!

xxx

Hey bells!

I am doing quite well! I only have three more days of Provera and I am hoping that AF will show by the end of the week so I can get started on Clomid. Cant wait!

I decided to ditch all testing this next cycle and just DTD every other day from cdwheneverAFisgone to cd21. I am getting my bloods drawn on cd21 to see if I ovulated. I just really hope that I do! We will be using conceive plus and softcups on cd10-21. So hopefully that will help us out!

Other than DTD every other day, conceive plus, softcups, and clomid, I am gonna chill the EFF OUT this next cycle! No OPK testing, no attempting to temp, NOTHING. At least until cd21 when I find out if I ovulated or not. I think the relaxing and not freaking out will help me immensely!

I just have a wonderful feeling that I WILL have my :bfp: before christmas and that makes me soo happy!

How are you all coming along?

Rachael, you sound so positive and upbeat - it's really lovely to hear!

I can't imagine how you must have felt getting to cd39 and still not ovulating - cd19 and not ovulating is bad enough. But I'm just taking each day as it comes, trying not to read every thread on here and stressing and worrying etc. It has defo worked! But it would be nice to see that +ve opk so I know I will probably ovulate. In the UK we have to have been ttc for 1yr before any type of fertility treatment is given :(

But if it gets to 1yr, then I will probably forget it - yes it would be lovely to have a 3rd child, and my family doesn't feel complete yet, but I am so lucky with the two boys I have.

So my fingers are crossed that the :witch: shows for you later on this week - the one and only time I will wish her to come for you!!! And then you can really get started!

xx

Hi Ladies!

Well it's cd23 for me today and I have finally got my +ve opk and smiley face on the cb digi!!! Woop woop!

Was starting to give up hope, but nope! Looking forward to this weekend :winkwink:

Would you ladies just bd once each day or twice? What is best for the little :spermy:

I might just go buy some concieve plus too - can't hurt to try as well! I am guessing I will ovulate sunday - last month I ovulated 2 days after my +ve opk, so if thats the case, the :witch: will be due on the 8th October (13d lp), so I am going to hold out for the 9th. After last months chemical, not going through the heartbreak of testing early again.

Lots of love to you guys and fingers crossed :hugs: and :dust:

xxx

hey Bells, I should be O'ing Sunday as well.. Just waiting for my +.. I think once a day would be enough, I think if you do it twice a day, you may not give your hubby's :spermy: enough time to 'replenish' themselves.. Not sure if 'replenish' is the right word, lol

Just waiting for AF to show.

I have been getting AF type cramps and am being kinda bitchy today so I hope that means she is coming. Also pretty bloated and I would love to stop feeling like this. Lol

Thanks Florida! I was thinking just once daily too - going to make sure I put a cushion under my bottom to raise my hips and keep my legs up the wall/head board for half an hour afterwards!

And as for 'replenish'...I would have used that word too!

So hopefully we will be ovulating the same time. Be fab to go through the 2ww with you as we've all been though so much together. I think Naomi (disney) is in her 2ww now. I hope we all get our :bfp: this month. And for this one time only, I hope that the :witch: arrives for Rachael so she can start her Clomid!

Feeling quite upbeat now, so need to maintain this positivity so I can pee a positive haha :wacko:

xxx

I just had some EWCM (a hold glob of it), sorry for the TMI! so I should definitely O this weekend.. FXed

Hey all! Its te dreaded 2ww for me so trying to keep busy and poas too early!! Hope u are all well!

I'm really nervous for us all now! OMG! Got that butterfly feeling in my lower abdomen! Eeeeek!

xxx

I just feel really bloated and crampy and gross.. I hope this passes soon.

:) Thanks for the encouragement! Keep fx for me and I will do the same for all of you guys!

Still no AF.

And I dont know if you ladies remember Lemondrops, but she is currently miscarrying. Maybe say a little prayer for her and her loss.

O no, poor lemondrops, i know how awful that is. Please send her my love and ill say a prayer for her

Still no AF.

And I dont know if you ladies remember Lemondrops, but she is currently miscarrying. Maybe say a little prayer for her and her loss.

Hey Hunny,

What will be the next plan if af doesn't arrive, or do you just have to wait it out? Can they give you another trigger shot. I have no idea how you are feeling but I hope that by sounding off to us we can help you get whatever frustrations you may have out, and you can start to feel a little better :hugs:

And I am so sorry for Lemondrops and my thoughts are with her and her partner. She is in my prayers. I am, sure she will have the strength to come through this as heartbreaking as it is. Although it's hard to look at it this way, things do happen for a reason, and I hope she has lots of people around her for support.

:hugs: to you girls, and I hope this doesn't dampen everyone's positivity xxxxxxxx

AF SHOWED YESTERDAY!!

:happydance:

I was spotting the night after I typed no AF she showed at midnight that night! So I am on cd2 and gonna start clomid tomorrow!

Also, Lemondrops PM me again.. she said that her HCG level was way up, a 32000 and they expected it to be 7000. She said 32000 is right in line with how many weeks she is supposed to be. They are doing another ultrasound Friday to see if the bean was just hiding!

Ladies that is hopefully wonderful news for lemondrops!!
I would like to announce i got my bfp this evening!!! Photo is on my journal!!

Ladies that is hopefully wonderful news for lemondrops!!
I would like to announce i got my bfp this evening!!! Photo is on my journal!!

Yay bloody yay!!! Woohoo!!!

Many congratulations to you! How excting! Don't leave us just yet tho! Keep us updated!

Any what lovely news about Lemondrops!

And Rachael, hooray for af!

Me, cd27, still not cross hairs on fertility friend :(

Had a temp drop day after my positive opk, followed by 2 days of temp rises, and then this morning it dipped again.

I really dont know what I happening with me or my body. I don't know where I am at. my opk's and smileys are negative - defo on the fade-out pattern. I can only assume this isn't my month :(

Don't even have the energy to Dtd! Even dh doesn't. Ah well just going to have to wait and see.....

Much love to you ladies

Xxxxx

How's everyone doing?

Me, not so good Feeling really down in the dumps today. FF still hasnt given me cross hairs yet and today I am cd29 grrrrr. I think I may have ovulated cd27, but just don't know. My cm is a creamy consistency and i've had 2 small temp rises since the dip on tuesday. My +ve opk was saturdat tho. Although I think i may have had one sunday but not 100% sure. We dtd anyway, had monday night off and dtd tuesday (cd27). If I did ovulate cd27 I do hope that was enough. Just getting really fed up with the same old dtd routine - even hubby is and wants a break from it.

Getting really frustrated now! I could quite easily :cry:

Thanks for listening

xx

Sorry to hear this honey. :(

:hugs:

Chin up. Could your body just be reacting odd because of your chemical? Have you phoned a doctor or anything about it?

AS FOR MY UPDATE:

I started clomid last night and didnt have any unwanted side effects. I might have had a slight hot flash earlier but it didnt get too bad so I didnt really pay attention.

I am on cd4!! And af should be leaving any day now. She is light/spotty so I expect her to be gone soon. Then the BD begins!!

We are starting on cd6 or cd7 (havent decided) and then going on to cd21 when my bloods are due. I am actually getting them done cd22.

Anyway, please pray for me ladies that this works! not even if I get pg (but say a little extra prayer in case, lol) but just for me to ovulate. I feel like a huge failure because my body has not done ONCE what it is naturally supposed to do. Stupid birth control. I know that is what jacked me up. Actually, I am pretty sure it was the depo shot.

I am kinda dreading starting Bding. Lol. I love my husband and I love dtd with him but we havent stopped doing it in four months. AF was actually a really nice break! lol. I guess it is only every other day for a couple weeks so not that bad, I guess. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->