• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

Hi Ladies,

Update for you - just been to the loo and the :witch: has arrived :(

On a positive note, this has been a 29d cycle. Looking back at my chart, i must have ovulated on cd15. I had a huge temp drop, have noted ovulation pains but had a -ve opk. If so, then the soy brought my ovulation day forward by two days and I definitely felt crampy around then! FF just didn't recognise ovulation. But I had a +ve opk last friday....

So onto month no.4 and praying I will create my own lil' pumpkin.

I will be using smiley face opk's twice daily from when the :witch: goes and temp as normal. In two minds weather to use the softcups - they kind of scare me!!! It's going to cost me a small fortune!

Fingers crossed!

xxx

That is up to you hun. Congrats on getting AF! atleast that means that you did ovulate!!

I love softcups! They really help!

As for me,

AF is gone now. Tomorrow is cd6 and the BD will begin! We are gonna use conceive plus and softcups cd10-20. And make sure we do it at least every other day. Cant wait to see if this clomid works for me!

As for the clomid, I dont really notice any side effects. I woke up drenched in sweat but I dont know if that was related. That never happens to me so not only was it weird but it was really really gross. Lol. No mood swings either.

I sure do hope I get my :bfp: this cycle!

That is up to you hun. Congrats on getting AF! atleast that means that you did ovulate!!

I love softcups! They really help!

As for me,

AF is gone now. Tomorrow is cd6 and the BD will begin! We are gonna use conceive plus and softcups cd10-20. And make sure we do it at least every other day. Cant wait to see if this clomid works for me!

As for the clomid, I dont really notice any side effects. I woke up drenched in sweat but I dont know if that was related. That never happens to me so not only was it weird but it was really really gross. Lol. No mood swings either.

I sure do hope I get my :bfp: this cycle!

I hope you get your bfp too! I hope I create my lil' pumpkin too!

Which concieve plus do you have - individual tubes or a multi-tube. I am going to get some, but not sure which. I am leaning towards the multi tube - if needs be I can get syringes from work to get it to where it needs to be :rofl: !!!!!

I have been researching the whole softcup thing too. I think I'm going to try them. I always have some of my dh precious cargo fall out afterward dtd so hopefully this will make it less messy and keep the little swimmers where they need to be!!!

I am going to try the soy again. It brought ovulation forward by 2 days, and I really did feel it. Just gutted that I didn't get a +ve opk to confirm, and cross hairs on FF.

Here's to october!

Yeah that sucks that it didnt catch your ovulation!

I used the conceive plus in the individual tubes. I like those the best personally. I had a tube of preseed and then lost the cap and then felt weird using it everytime cause I thought the stuff inside the tube was gonne be dirty.. so I dont think I will be returning to a tube. Lol

I really really like softcups and 100% recommend them! I put them in a few minutes after we are done and when I stand up NO LEAKAGE! A lot of women say they think they are blocking their cervix and not helping but when no leakage comes out that means you got those little guys blocked in there with you. Lol. I still get some leakages because the softcup like situates itself with walking/standing/sitting etc. But I will put them in and wear them 7-10 hours.

I REALLY HOPE HOPE I GET MY LITTLE PUMPKIN TOO!! I know for sure it will happen before christmas but I am so positive this cycle! I just really feel that relaxing and being with DH will help me. I hope that it happens this cycle though to be honest. If my bloods show on October 17 that I ovulated then I am testing October 24. Then I am gonna tell everyone Christmas so I can be into my second trimester. Or actually I will be in my second trimester December 26 so that would be perfect!

Just ordered softcups and an 8pk of conceive plus off amazon.co.uk! You sold it too me :) - worth giving a try as I haven't tried them yet!

Feeling positive, just need to remain that way! Obviously i'm only cd1, but I cannot wait for the :witch: to leave to I can start again :)

So glad I have you wonderful ladies to go through this with and sound off to when I need too.

xxx

grr af isnt gone yet. She was this morning and I started spotting. Lol I was so excited for her to get here but now I want her gone so I can start trying!

And that is what we are here for Bells. :hugs:

Just think, she is hanging around as she is doing her job very well - preparing your uterus by giving it a good clean, ready for you lil' pumpkin this month! Hopefully within the next day she would have finished doing what she is designed to do and that will be it for the next 9 months!

It's late here in the UK, so I'm off for some much needed Zzzzzzz - gotta take the 5yr old to his soccer training in the morning! DH is night fishing so I hope he is having a nice break from dtd!

xxxx

Hey ladies. How is everyone?

Just giving an update. AF was gone by that night. We started BD on cd6 and will continue every other day until cd21. Today is cd11!! I cant wait to see if I ovulate! GAH I hope that I do! And I hope that it is soooon! Like within the next three to four days soon. Lol

I know I said I would stay away from the OPKs but I couldnt help myself and started testing once a day on cd9. So far they have come back negative so that is good cause the Clomid might not be messing with them.

Other than that, just waiting for October 17. :)

Hey,

Me, i'm cd7 today. Will start dtd tonight providing dh isn't too tired (or if fall asleep!).

My softcups and concieve plus arrived yesterday! My goodness the softcups look scary!!! But worth a try :)

I also recieved a 20pk of clearblue digi smileys too. I am going to go and buy my trusty opk's tomorrow and test twice daily with those, probably at 10am and 10pm. The ones i use defo give my +ve's but brought the smileys as a back up.

I also started taking some Pregnacare conception pre-natals on monday too and they seem to have changed my cm and i'm producing loads! Can't be a bad thing.

So just need to get the dh to :sex: and pray for a miracale.

I'm so glad you are so upbeat and positive about things and i really have my fingers crossed for you, what with all your stupidly long cycles and messed up ovaries! You've been trying everything so it's now your turn to become a mum-to-be :)

:hugs:

:dust:

xxx

How is everyone doing?

Me cd11 and waiting to ovulate. Negative opk's and smileys which is to be expected. Temps are ok, fluctuating a little but still working 'normal boundaries'.

Still feeling positive :) we are Dtd daily and having some fun in the process - it got quite tedious last month and got really fed up!

Just need to keep calm and think positive. Not to stress or worry about babies!

Xxx

I am doing marvelous right now!!

I got a VERY VERY positive OPK yesterday morning, cd14 (!!) and I am pretty sure I actually OVULATED this morning!!!!

We dtd Saturday cd13, Sunday cd14, and gonna do it tonight again! Then next Monday I go get my bloods drawn to see my progesterone levels! Oh man I hope that they are really good!

If all goes well, I am testing October 21 which would be 11dpo!

hey bells :hi:

CD36, still no Ov.. made a DR appt for next Tuesday, going to get put on some Provera if nothing changes

Hey Florida,

Sorry to hear of your long cycle :( :hugs:

Hopefully that will kick the :witch: up the backside and make her visit you so you can start afresh :)

Me, cd13 today. Opk's getting darker, so hoping will get a positive in the next few days. Gonna be :sex: everyday just to be sure!

Had my first go at using conceive plus and a softcup today! Very weird, but couldn't feel the cup at all and it definitely kept the little :sperm: where they needed to be! Thanks Rachael for the advice on that front! And sorry if tmi, but it was nice to feel 'clean' downstairs and not as if I had wet myself :rofl: !!!!

Rachael, how's you doing? Not long till your blood are taken eeeeeek! How is the tww for you any how? Hopefully I will be with you soon....

Xxxx

I am glad that you liked the softcups!! A couple women I have seen say they wont even think about using them because they feel like they would block their cervix but if you put it in and no leakage comes out, where the heck do you think it all went? Lol. You know what I am saying?

And the tww is wonderful. Lol. I cant believe I am actually IN a tww.. or I am assuming I am. On cd15, I got severe ovulation pains for about an hour and then was cramping all day. Now, I kinda have some dull twinges every so often but pain is pretty much gone so I am like 95% sure that was it!! Of course since I dont temp, I am not 100% sure but I will be on Monday when I get my bloods taken!

I use FF to chart symptoms and CM and stuff like that (but not temping) and I changed my ovulation detection to the OPK thing. It gave me a solid line at cd15 (even though I know it is not precise since no temps) but it also said I had a high chance of conceiving based off when we dtd. SO I hope that we timed it all perfectly and that all I seriously needed to do was ovulate.

Other than that, the tww is dreadful also. It is such a long wait. Lol. I am testing October 22!!

I hope you ovulate very very soon! I am sure you will be in the tww wait with me in NO time!

Yay! You sound so up beat an positive! I think this will be your month :)

I had a huge temp dip this morning so wondering if I am ovulating now. I woke hubby up and told him we needed to :sex: just in case!! After last month where FF didn't recognise ovulation, I know it was when I had my temp dip because the :witch: arrived on time, so going with my guy instinct and what happened last month. would have done it tonight
anyway, but figured it was better this morning! So wearing my soft cup as we speak and
used the conceive plus to help them swim up there!!! plus my cervix is high, soft and open so all the sign are good!

Did an opk this morning and it was -ve, will test at lunch and tonight too. But I didn't get a +ve opk till 1 week before the :witch: arrived last month, so not relying on them solely.

I am having a few dull cramps/aches in my lower abdo now and a little back ache on my right hand side, so this could be ovulation?

Will just have to wait and see, and see what my temps do over the next few days...

Xxx

You chart looks good!! I am keeping my FX for you!

I am so glad that you like the softcups! They are gonna help so much! Jump on DH and get to bed!

I am trying to stay positive but of course I will probably be a little gutted if I get a :bfn:. But, I am almost positive I ovulated. I am so excited to hear my progesterone results, I just hope they are good. That is why I am so happy and positive this cycle! Because I know that I actually have a chance at this!

Little update...

I got a smiley face today on my cb digi opk! Woop woop!!

I have three softcups left so perfect timing or what! One for today, one for tomorrow and one for Monday haha!

Xxx

AHH get to bed girl!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

So had another smiley this morning and a very strong positive opk! Almost twice as dark as the control line!

Just had another smiley now (it's 9:18pm) but the opk was negative. Shows you must do them twice daily so not to miss yor window so to speak!

Gonna finish watching UK's X Factor results show and then jump on hubby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->