CD1...anyone want to join me??

I haven't bought any tests yet! Hoping it urges me to wait! Next Friday af is supposed to show so wanting to wait until at ,east Friday!!! Good luck mommyb!!

Thanks firsttimer' good luck to you as well :)

I was at Walmart and saw a two pack of tests on sale so I couldn't help myself. Lol

They were in sale at the super store today too... I resisted! Lol a few friends gave mentioned dollar store ones are just as good... So may test them!

I got a positive on a dollar store test before it came up on a clearblue (or maybe e.p.t. brand?) with my first, and with my second a $1 test from dollar tree came up positive before I even missed a period. I say they might even be better than the fancy brands! The only negative to them is you can't pee right on them, you have to pee in a cup and use a little dropper for the test.

They were in sale at the super store today too... I resisted! Lol a few friends gave mentioned dollar store ones are just as good... So may test them!

Are you in Canada? I wasn't sure if they had The Superstore in the states. I used $ store tests (Dollarama) last cycle and I was getting evaps then my AF came :( But those OPK I used are from there and they worked great! I decided to stick to FRER's this cycle and only test when I'm at least 12dpo.

Noticed you're getting close to OV Queen! Good luck!!

Thanks MommyB! Hopefully by this time next week I'll be in my TWW!

I'm in Canada don't tnk they have super store in us either! Maybe I shod stick with the expensive ones if I miss af.... If I wNa test early May use dollar store ones!
I'm 4-5 dpo... Trying really hard not to google everything lol

I'm in Canada don't tnk they have super store in us either! Maybe I shod stick with the expensive ones if I miss af.... If I wNa test early May use dollar store ones!
I'm 4-5 dpo... Trying really hard not to google everything lol

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

I will warn you this website is addictive! Lol

There all addicting and if u look hard enough they will all tell you what you want to hear!! Lol like symptoms being pregnancy related prior to possible implantation!! Makes me optimistic and want to test early!!!!

It's a good read when you want to pass the time :haha: :haha:

I'm just waiting for my period now should be here tonight or tomorrow second cycle x

Faint second line on this mornings test, so I think it's the beginning of my LH surge! Ewcm earlier today, seemingly none now, but we should still be on track for OV on schedule!

Wishing you luck on two threads Queen, lol.

Lol, MommyB, I'm on 3 threads here and I think you might be on all three as well!

Oh probably! Lol. BnB is a good way to pass the time while you wait. Lots of waiting when TTC. Lol

Hey guys, I'm cd 4 today. We were going start ttc for the first time in December but it's going to be this month now! OH is on lots of meds for bulging discs in his back so he wants to check with the doctor next week that it's safe to ttc and there's no risk to baby. Pretty sure it'll be fine as she hasn't told him not to so it looks like we can start ttc next week! Just in time for my fertile time! So excited! Been waiting for so long!

So exciting Jaspie!! Wishing you lots of baby dust and hoping it happens quickly!

Hi girls, I think I yesterday was prob ov day for me (cd 12) had pos opk yesterday and a fainter line the day before, and temps gone up a bit this morning too. We dtd for the last three days and plan on doing it today aswell just incase. I have used soft cups and preseed for the past two bedding sessions and prob will tonight too. DH might have sperm issues (has low testosterone). Waiting on sperm analysis results, but didn't want to miss the fertile window just incase he does have some good swimmers in there. So pretty much my 2ww starts today/tomorrow. Good luck to everyone xx

Thanks MommyB, I'm so excited. Good luck and baby dust to you too!

Good luck Mumof5! Sounds like you've timed it well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->