CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Mommyloves- of course you can join :) .. Hey!! And good luck and baby dust to you! Isn't a smiley face for when you are ovulating? If so, get BD'ing!! X

Kitcat- Yeah I have longer than average cycles. But that's on average, so just have to wait and see and hope that FF picks up me O. Or to make it simple for myself but OPK's but I think I'd be taking one every hour lol. Poas is too addictive! Haha. Fingers crossed it will be the soon! And I can get my BFP!

Abby- Wow. That's good news! I will have my fingers crossed for you! Keep us all posted wont you! Not long before you take the pg test. I hope it's a BFP.

Hope all us girls get BIG FAT POSITIVES this cycle. Baby dust to you all!

I've had a long rubbish day at work and to top it off had the most awful headache all day! Greattttt! And DD has well and truly now got herself into the terrible 2's stage! Tiring, but soooo worth it!

Xxx

Someone please tell my child to stop waking up in the middle of the night...she's messing up my temping!! I'm not OK with this. CD 10 today..another week or so before I start to see signs of ovulation.

Mommyloves- of course you can join :) .. Hey!! And good luck and baby dust to you! Isn't a smiley face for when you are ovulating? If so, get BD'ing!! X

Kinda.. I have VERY irregular cycles.. so I am depending on this lovely little Clear Blue Advanced OPK.. the blinking smiley means an estrogen surge.. so I am waiting for the solid smiley for the LH surge. So frustrating to wait.. but we ard bd'ing every other day just in case!

I will be over the moon if we all have BFP this month!!

Bring on the :bfp:'s! Sounds like some very promising news coming soon!!
My son is almost 1 years old and has yet to break a tooth in and he is teething oh so bad!!! So fussy and 4 coming in on top at once!!! whewwww

Braven- I will tell yours, if you tell my DD lol. She can be a nightmare of a sleeper too! Always has been and she's 2 now. A nightmare to put to bed at night. I spend my evening walking or carrying her back in to bed. That's my 'free time' lol. But they're sooo worth it though aren't they?! X

Mommyloves- Ohhh I get it, so fingers crossed it won't be too long until you get the solid smiley face! Good luck!! :) xx

Ffwife- I am veryyy lucky that with my DD I have had no problems at all with her teething (touch wood) but I can feel your pain though from friends children that have had trouble with it! Xx

I'm really hoping we all get out BFP's if not, we have enough support on here to get through it and on to the next cycle together...

I can't remember if I said this or not, but for fun I had a pregnancy reading online, probably a load of rubbish but was still a bit of fun, and it was said that I will get pregnant in a cycle that starts in June and get my BFP in July, so I am kinda hopeful!? Lol. Sorry if I've already wrote this lol. Am extremely tired today! Xx

Braven- I will tell yours, if you tell my DD lol. She can be a nightmare of a sleeper too! Always has been and she's 2 now. A nightmare to put to bed at night. I spend my evening walking or carrying her back in to bed. That's my 'free time' lol. But they're sooo worth it though aren't they?! X

Mommyloves- Ohhh I get it, so fingers crossed it won't be too long until you get the solid smiley face! Good luck!! :) xx

Ffwife- I am veryyy lucky that with my DD I have had no problems at all with her teething (touch wood) but I can feel your pain though from friends children that have had trouble with it! Xx

I'm really hoping we all get out BFP's if not, we have enough support on here to get through it and on to the next cycle together...

I can't remember if I said this or not, but for fun I had a pregnancy reading online, probably a load of rubbish but was still a bit of fun, and it was said that I will get pregnant in a cycle that starts in June and get my BFP in July, so I am kinda hopeful!? Lol. Sorry if I've already wrote this lol. Am extremely tired today! Xx

Amy- I wish mine didnt have any problems seems the past 2 weeks has been the worse. So fussy, sleepy, hardly no appetite, and attached to my hip when I get off (which I love :)) Thinking about it im ready to go pick him up! only 1 1/2 more hrs! What pregnancy reading online are you talking about...I wanna do mine and see what happens. Very hopeful here lol

I can't remember the name of it, I read it on a mother and baby website. Clicked the link and went on to it. Sorry.. And aww bless, hope it stops and sorts out soon, poor little thing xx

Abby, that sounds very promising, I hope it all goes well with the IUI.
Welcome mommyloves! Sounds like that LH surge isn't too far away!
Oh terrible twos! I remember them well an can't believe I am wanting to go back there lol!
Do you guys check your CM the day after BDing? I don't want to pull all the swimmers out!

Married- I've been thinking that too!? Today (sorry tmi) but today I've felt damp down there, and in my underwear too.. I don't know if that due to the swimmers or CM but I don't want to properly check as I don't want to disturb the swimmers.. Bit confusing of what to do.. X

I try not to. But I have not bd'ed in over a week due to dh condition but today I have had lots of ewcm! My girlfriend whom is pregnant told me to get dh to cup it and use a turkey bastor! :rofl: That cracked me up! haha But that's a negative, luckily it was a joke. I believe she reallllyyy wants me pregnant with her. Which I surely do but dh has to be healed. I dont want the itchies down below! :blush:

Married- I've been thinking that too!? Today (sorry tmi) but today I've felt damp down there, and in my underwear too.. I don't know if that due to the swimmers or CM but I don't want to properly check as I don't want to disturb the swimmers.. Bit confusing of what to do.. X

If I were you I would just keep bd'ed every other night and just keep your fx'ed! Sounds promising! Def wouldn't check! Do not want to disturb the swimmers thats on a mission! :happydance:

Ffwife- Oooh that's a shame that OH still hasn't healed. And havent been able to BD, I bet you are both climbing the walls. But it only takes one little swimmer, and it isn't over until the lady sings as the saying goes, or in other words the witch arrives. So don't worry there is still time for you this cycle I'm sure?!
And yeahh I have been wanting to BD every other night, but it's seeming to be every night, got a sexy drive that's gone through the roof which is unlike me?! Only thing I'm thinking towards whether its cm or the swimmers that's made the dampness, it's great if its fertile cm as I am BD'ing, but if its not the fertile cm then it means its the swimmers, so they're not swimming up, hehe.. They're falling down, no good little swimmers for catching the egg, sillies. X

I decided to have a wee check this afternoon almost 24 hours after last BD. CP is high and soft (wooo!) but not as much CM today but there was a lot in my undies. Really negative opk though :( I hope I get a positive opk soon as I don't have many more.
FFwife how long does it usually take to recover from the rash? Your poor DH! Sounds horrendous!

CD 1 too and my first time posting on here. Going to be starting my second round on clomid, so hopefully this works! Got some clear blue digital opk after trying and failing to tell the difference between two silly lines. Good luck all!

Whoops! Just realized I'm only like a week off from te original posting date. Silly me.

Hi JWolz! Meh don't worry too much, we aren't all in the same place in our cycles anyway! We are all going to get bfps and move over to pregnancy in a few weeks so the more the merrier!

I just went to the loo and had more EWCM!! Last night I wasn't quite sure if it was quite EWCM but it definitely is today! Cx is also high, soft and open but opk was negative :( I bought some more from the chemist which cost $40 for 7!!! Anyway, does anyone know what is more reliable? Physical symptoms or OPKs? We are BDing every second day and I am charting so I guess time will tell.

Just keep bd'ing every other day and you should catch the little eggy!!!! Good Luck Ladies!!!! Ready to hear and see some :bfp:!!! I have always heard the clear blues are good. But I have never used them so I couldn't say. But my co-workers wife has been using them and she hasnt had any luck but praying for them to come up pregnant! :) How is everyone today!?

I decided to have a wee check this afternoon almost 24 hours after last BD. CP is high and soft (wooo!) but not as much CM today but there was a lot in my undies. Really negative opk though :( I hope I get a positive opk soon as I don't have many more.
FFwife how long does it usually take to recover from the rash? Your poor DH! Sounds horrendous!

The dr. said anywhere from 7-14 days. Which sucks! He got it at the worse time! No bd'ing going on in our house! Everything is clearing up really good besides his legs and well his privates bc of having to wear uniforms at work. His arms and face is pretty much cleared up but the others places no so much. He is still pretty miserable. I told him to go get in my mom's tanning bed and get that stuff cleared up...well yea he hasn't done so lol Looks like ill be here next month! :nope:

Ffwife- Oooh that's a shame that OH still hasn't healed. And havent been able to BD, I bet you are both climbing the walls. But it only takes one little swimmer, and it isn't over until the lady sings as the saying goes, or in other words the witch arrives. So don't worry there is still time for you this cycle I'm sure?!
And yeahh I have been wanting to BD every other night, but it's seeming to be every night, got a sexy drive that's gone through the roof which is unlike me?! Only thing I'm thinking towards whether its cm or the swimmers that's made the dampness, it's great if its fertile cm as I am BD'ing, but if its not the fertile cm then it means its the swimmers, so they're not swimming up, hehe.. They're falling down, no good little swimmers for catching the egg, sillies. X

We both have been sexually frustrated! lmbo Especially me which just like you is unlike me. But hey if its meant to be this month it will happen. No worries we will catch an eggy soon enough! :)
After bd'ing just put your legs up in the air and let gravity help hahah I so did that before I found out I was pregnant with my son....I think it helped?! Who knows! lol Like you said it only takes one so you may be in very good standings this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->