CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

FFwife where in So Carolina are you from? My fathers family still lives in So Carolina!

hi hun, i'm ttc #2 as well. cd 14 here. would love to be buddies. i had lots of depression trying for the first as well, but it only took us 5 cycles (i think i'd have gone insane if it was longer) don't know how this will go. taking it a bit easier. charting temps & doing ferning microscope.

Good luck!! Im ttc #2 as well. Im on cd4 and waiting to o. This will be cycle 4 for me and my dh. So exciting but nervous and anxious! How old is you 1st? Good luck and def keep us updated! :) Can't wait for some bfp to start showing up!

my first will be 2 in august. we were living in a condo when we had her, and we literally JUST moved, so we knew we could have another. there just wasn't enough room, or i'd have had them only 2 years apart. and i know i can't wait to start the journey again!!! looks like you'll have the age difference with your little ones that i wanted! that's awesome.

Oh really!! Mine will be 1 Friday! So I have been thinking...If we start trying then the age difference would be what I want. Roughly 2 years. Hopefully we will catch the eggy this cycle! :) Can't wait. The only downfall is the house we are living in now is only 3 bedrooms but the 3rd is super small...Its is literally only big enough for a crib and that is all! But we are working on getting our new house built but not sure when we will...so stressful!!!

all the best to you getting that egg! would be nice to see someone get the age i wanted!! lol. yeah our condo only had 2 bedrooms, so it was just not possible. funny thing the girl who bought our condo had a girl and was pregnant with her second and putting them both in the tiny room that my daughter once had! crazy! and i know the stress, i promise! my goodness!

Hey all! Well, IF AF arrives on time, tomorrow would be the day. It is very doubtful though...was 2 weeks late last time and when it did show, holy cow was I in pain. I have been having some crazy intense cramps that last for maybe a minute and then go away. This is quite typical of me though. I highly doubt to see a BFP this time. I probably won't even test until I am at least a week late considering my very irregular cycles. What kind of OTC meds/supplements have you all tried and had success with or felt to at least regulate AF?? I feel like it is hopeless. Sorry..this was such a downer entry lol Here's to hoping you all have better luck than I do! Hoping to see lots of BFPs from you girls!

FFwife where in So Carolina are you from? My fathers family still lives in So Carolina!

I live in Florence, SC! Love it here was born and raised! My dh and I live in the country. It is so peaceful and quiet! Lots of land! What part does your family live?

hi hun, i'm ttc #2 as well. cd 14 here. would love to be buddies. i had lots of depression trying for the first as well, but it only took us 5 cycles (i think i'd have gone insane if it was longer) don't know how this will go. taking it a bit easier. charting temps & doing ferning microscope.

Good luck!! Im ttc #2 as well. Im on cd4 and waiting to o. This will be cycle 4 for me and my dh. So exciting but nervous and anxious! How old is you 1st? Good luck and def keep us updated! :) Can't wait for some bfp to start showing up!

my first will be 2 in august. we were living in a condo when we had her, and we literally JUST moved, so we knew we could have another. there just wasn't enough room, or i'd have had them only 2 years apart. and i know i can't wait to start the journey again!!! looks like you'll have the age difference with your little ones that i wanted! that's awesome.

Oh really!! Mine will be 1 Friday! So I have been thinking...If we start trying then the age difference would be what I want. Roughly 2 years. Hopefully we will catch the eggy this cycle! :) Can't wait. The only downfall is the house we are living in now is only 3 bedrooms but the 3rd is super small...Its is literally only big enough for a crib and that is all! But we are working on getting our new house built but not sure when we will...so stressful!!!

all the best to you getting that egg! would be nice to see someone get the age i wanted!! lol. yeah our condo only had 2 bedrooms, so it was just not possible. funny thing the girl who bought our condo had a girl and was pregnant with her second and putting them both in the tiny room that my daughter once had! crazy! and i know the stress, i promise! my goodness!

Thank you, I wish you the best in catching that little eggy as well! My luck I won't get pregnant and it will be 3-4 years before I will. Oh my goodness! I cannot imagine putting two in one room! That would be hard especially if one wakes up crying then both would be up! Oh boy!

Hey all! Well, IF AF arrives on time, tomorrow would be the day. It is very doubtful though...was 2 weeks late last time and when it did show, holy cow was I in pain. I have been having some crazy intense cramps that last for maybe a minute and then go away. This is quite typical of me though. I highly doubt to see a BFP this time. I probably won't even test until I am at least a week late considering my very irregular cycles. What kind of OTC meds/supplements have you all tried and had success with or felt to at least regulate AF?? I feel like it is hopeless. Sorry..this was such a downer entry lol Here's to hoping you all have better luck than I do! Hoping to see lots of BFPs from you girls!

Unfortunately I do not have any helpful tips on regulating af, maybe someone else on here does. But as for you it isn't over until af shows!! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! :) Don't worry as we all are in this together! :hugs: That's one of the reasons I love this forum! There is someone who is in the same boat as us and can relate! :) Keep us updated!

FFwife: They are from Charleston SC. The family has lived out there for about 200 years. I would love to live in the country and have lots of land! Im jealous! Im fighting the heat right now. We live in the desert, in the Palm Springs area of Cali. It was 122 this weekend! Way to hot. And today its humid and 115. YUCK!

FFwife: They are from Charleston SC. The family has lived out there for about 200 years. I would love to live in the country and have lots of land! Im jealous! Im fighting the heat right now. We live in the desert, in the Palm Springs area of Cali. It was 122 this weekend! Way to hot. And today its humid and 115. YUCK!

oh my! I bet you are miserable! We have had nothing but rain these past couple of days and the high has been around 84-90 but its so humid over here. I love where we are living I would not live back in the city for nothing lol. I lived in an apartment in the city for 2 years before I got married and moved back into the country after. So def love it! The mosquitos here will carry you off! :/

We get horrible flies! They attack you...you feel like you are being eaten alive! Its been 110 here the last few days with 30% humidity! The pool is even 90+ degrees! YUCK! Hope you had a great 4th FFwife!

We get horrible flies! They attack you...you feel like you are being eaten alive! Its been 110 here the last few days with 30% humidity! The pool is even 90+ degrees! YUCK! Hope you had a great 4th FFwife!

Oh goodness!! I hate flies!!!Oh wow its not that hot here but its still very humid! My 4th was great!!! Last year on the 4th I went in labor with my son at 7 pm. And today is his 1st birthday! :) He brought me a rose and a card up to my work today! So sweet! How was your 4th and how is everything going with you this cycle!?

Awe how sweet! Going ok I guess. O'd late and now waiting to see if we got the eggie! Hoping so. I dont go off my temps after O for any insight since I take Progesterone. It always makes my chart triphasic. It sucks to see FF say my chart is Triphasic and I know it probably wouldnt be if I wasnt taking it! But I feel much more relaxed since right before O. The waiting and waiting to O made me a little aggitated!

I have started to spot...looks like the :witch: is getting ready to make an appearance...on the the next month!

i still haven't o'd!!! cd 18 here. ugh! i hate waiting. so much waiting in ttc. sucks!

AF came yesterday for me so I am out, but I am so anxious to see some of the other ladies BFP! I am going to start soy iso tomorrow, so I am excited for what the future holds :)

Good luck ladies!

Awe how sweet! Going ok I guess. O'd late and now waiting to see if we got the eggie! Hoping so. I dont go off my temps after O for any insight since I take Progesterone. It always makes my chart triphasic. It sucks to see FF say my chart is Triphasic and I know it probably wouldnt be if I wasnt taking it! But I feel much more relaxed since right before O. The waiting and waiting to O made me a little aggitated!

Oh goodness I some what know how you feel...its o day for me and I am feeling it. We dtd last night and we will be again tonight so hopefully we will catch the eggie! :) Fx'ed you caught the eggie!! When are you planning on testing!? I should be testing around the 26-27. But we shall see!! :)

I tested yesterday and BFN. Had a huge drop in temp this AM so I am thinking I will start AF tonight or tomorrow. FX for you this cycle too! Hopefully I wont O so late this cycle!

I tested yesterday and BFN. Had a huge drop in temp this AM so I am thinking I will start AF tonight or tomorrow. FX for you this cycle too! Hopefully I wont O so late this cycle!

Thanks girl and same to you! it is not over until af shows!

Lol! Yes I had O pains about 1-2 days before I actually O'd this last cycle. I would DTD again todat/night if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->